Author Topic: Help me close my keen account  (Read 2124 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Help me close my keen account
« on: June 11, 2019, 04:24:22 AM »
So I am laying here a bawling, sobby running nose mess.

I can’t get it through my head and my heart that this is over. It wasn’t even good to begin with but my head and heart want it. I don’t think he’ll be back but I’m holding on to little bits of hope from Cookie and Yona.

I’ve been keeping my keen account open to talk to Cookie, Anne and Kira.

Somebody speak some wisdom to me, lol. Help me get this albatross off my neck.

Offline username1111

Re: Help me close my keen account
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 04:42:21 AM »

I can’t get it through my head and my heart that this is over. It wasn’t even good to begin with but my head and heart want it. I don’t think he’ll be back but I’m holding on to little bits of hope from Cookie and Yona.

He doesn't deserve your love. Your heart is precious, it should only be for someone who can see its value.
Stay strong, Big hug.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2019, 04:31:11 AM »

Somethingbetter I am in the same boat. Take it one day at a time. plan your day ahead think about how you will spend your day read, go for a run anything to keep you busy and your mind off him. close the account cold turkey there is no point in the misery. When you are ready therapy can help. Meditation helps me a lot. Self love. Go to the movies. Make a list of 100 activities that you could be doing that will take your mind off him. I am trying as well its been 2 years for me and he has given me nothing concrete and I want to move on from him. But we work together so its hard for me because I see him everyday. But I will make it happen. I am dating again and although its a struggle it is critical in the moving on process.

Offline Clarita

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2019, 07:39:38 AM »

I've done it myself, knowing I didnt even really like the guy but still I was devastated. Calling Psychics when the relationship was dead but needed to hear some nonesense because it made me feel better. In the end it was counselling that helped me. I've done this for more than one relationship by the way. Too many to be honest. Years in counselling also. Lots of money spent for me to find my own balance and love myself.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2019, 03:49:49 AM »
You guys are great, btw.

I really feel like doing it.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2019, 05:49:02 PM »
So I just asked Keen to refund my money and close my account.

I DO have a second acct, I may use it every once in a while to speak to Cookie but otherwise I’m done.

You can only hear the same thing over and over again and I need to put MY pride and self worth first.

Hopefully this is the start of my healing journey.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2019, 05:52:02 PM »
So I just asked Keen to refund my money and close my account.

I DO have a second acct, I may use it every once in a while to speak to Cookie but otherwise I’m done.

You can only hear the same thing over and over again and I need to put MY pride and self worth first.

Hopefully this is the start of my healing journey.

Funny , I asked keen to do the same last night !! Haven’t heard back yet !

More power to us :)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2019, 06:01:15 PM »
I think they only do weekdays. So we will probably hear back tomorrow.

But yay us!

I’m feeling better and stronger already.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2019, 10:13:08 PM »
Closing my account has been the best thing for me. I am empowered because no one is filling my head with things. I am going by my own observations and reacting based on my intuition. Wright or wrong the decisions are mine. My last reading are from mid june and outcomes are due in september that will make all my recorded readings obsolete at that time they will all be deleted.

anything