Author Topic: Should you read with so many readers  (Read 1804 times)

Offline Marlenesko

Should you read with so many readers
« on: May 24, 2019, 04:24:56 PM »
I have personally learnt from my own experience that psychic readings can be addictive. I used to be on hours and hours doing readings with many people but then I learnt that doing readings with different different people didn’t really helped me ...at the end of the day it caused more anxiety and I started manifesting my fears if any reader told me something negative that was enough to spoil my day until I learnt that this really need to use in moderation and I decided to delete the app for a while and then took a proper break like quitting smoking and then when got back on I only decided to just stick to couple of my trusted reader.
What is your experience has been about the same ?

Offline piscesmoon12

Re: Should you read with so many readers
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 02:29:50 AM »
Hi! I am on the same page as you, I started my psychic reading addictions a year in a half ago and spent A LOT of money getting readings because I was so desperate. If anything the psychic readings cause mored harm than good to me, even with positive readings I would get a bad feeling of getting readings excessively hinders the outcome. When I do get a negative reading, that caused more anxiety and stress, this completely ruin my entire day and mood. As of now I haven't gotten a psychic reading a little over a month and it feels GREAT. I don't have the desire to get a reading, and a lesson I've learned throughout this journey is that I will never pay someone to determine my life and future. Discovering this forum and LOA had helped me tremendously, I feel free and no longer have the desire to pick up my phone and get a psychic reading.

My friend does tarot card readings for fun, so when I have  a question or concern about a situation I just ask her to do a reading for me for free. The recent reading I had from her is extremely accurate, more accurate than the past psychic readings I had before.

Offline Marlenesko

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2019, 02:04:21 AM »
That’s amazing and law of attraction is constantly working and it’s amazing that you have taken charge of your life in your own hand and certainly having that feeling back is freedom.

Offline Rainbowcalm - P

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2019, 11:14:14 PM »
Hi everyone, I do believe it when Psychics tell me too many readings cause issues.  We know psychics tap into our energies, and having different ones tap into it, read it and then play around with it, can cause blocks and I do feel this is why predictions that were given to me never passed within the timeframes given. 

Once I stopped getting regular readings, and used the one reader once a month, I found her predictions just passed with no problems, sometimes a few days or a week off but they still happened, just as she said.  I also think if you focus on the problem at hand, you will keep attracting those problems, the no contact, the no progress and so on.  Several years ago I was addicted to having daily or weekly readings and when I decided I had enough of "lies"I realised it was not the Psychic's fault, but my own for allowing so many people into my energy, and for focusing on the lack and bad in my life instead of believing things would work out. 

Psychics are great but ultimately I think we hold the key to any progress of blocks we encounter - our mind and thoughts are very powerful tools :)

Have a great week everyone.

anything