Author Topic: Feedback on Rebecca Lynn, DestinysVoice, Kelly777, IT  (Read 3361 times)

Offline TigerlilyLM22

Feedback on Rebecca Lynn, DestinysVoice, Kelly777, IT
« on: May 24, 2019, 10:23:53 AM »
Hi there fellow Members, I trust you are all growing each day and keeping well? I would be sincerely grateful if anyone could provide some raw and honest feedback on the following advisers:
Rebecca Lynn
DestinysVoice
Kelly777
Immortal Truth.

Your insights and truth is sincerely appreciated and would help me in moving forward.
Respectfully, Tigerlily

Offline SweetT

Re: Feedback on Rebecca Lynn, DestinysVoice, Kelly777, IT
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 02:34:32 AM »
I read with Kelly777 some time back, and deleted her off my list. Nothing panned out. Immortal Truth, I just deleted early this year as she was wrong about the situation and what was going on. It was opposite of what she was saying. I just felt she was saying what I would want to hear!!!!

Offline TigerlilyLM22

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2019, 07:37:32 AM »
Hi there SweetT, thank you for sharing your experience with me, I am sincerely grateful for your raw truth. It’s been interesting conversing and reading what the community is sharing. I’ve definitely had a eye opening experience the last 8 months. Learned the hard way.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2019, 07:09:58 PM »
I have actually learned a lot about the advisors on here, wish I had seen this site earlier to save me money.  I actually stop talking to keen as ones I have tried over the years, were not all that right when reading back on the transcripts.

Offline TigerlilyLM22

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2019, 11:33:35 AM »
I am about to start a new blog post about the heartbreaking reality I’ve experienced.