Author Topic: Diana Shoshone  (Read 22627 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Diana Shoshone
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2019, 02:13:31 PM »
Just curious if she gives you a prediction and it does not happen do you think she will follow up without having to do another paid session? I was just wondering.  She is too pricey to do a follow up with.

Offline happyk

« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2019, 03:01:24 PM »
Just curious if she gives you a prediction and it does not happen do you think she will follow up without having to do another paid session? I was just wondering.  She is too pricey to do a follow up with.

She has done that for me twice. My first reading like I've shared before, she simply stated what is, apologized and hung up. And later too she's given me a follow up without any charge and she talked to be for good 20 minutes. I've had good experiences with her but who knows whether or not she'll be just as sweet with everyone.

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #62 on: May 28, 2019, 01:27:50 AM »
I have had a reading with her lately. Couldn't afford much but loved her energy. Hope what she says come true. Her and Jasmine from Kasamba said something similar.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2019, 01:35:26 AM »
Did she use tools or just went right in using her gifts? I've been thinking of trying her as a last resort later in the year.

No tools, just her gifts.

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2019, 01:54:11 AM »
Did she use tools or just went right in using her gifts? I've been thinking of trying her as a last resort later in the year.

She is unbelievably good and fast with answers.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #65 on: June 01, 2019, 04:17:59 PM »
Wow that's horrible.  :(

Offline wishes215

« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2019, 08:29:00 PM »
any updates on this reader?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2019, 08:33:26 PM »
Nothing happened .

And when I told her about a change and asked a question it didn’t end well.

I can’t voice my opinion because she trails this board.

If no one is updating to say predictions have passed , then they’re not passing .

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2019, 08:36:37 PM »

Yeah actually, I was initially super impressed with her but turns out she. Was 1000000% wrong for me just days later. She was talking about marriage and kids and a father figure coming through, then in a few days, I had a catastrophic break up. I told her about it and she said she never saw it coming, but she didn't offer a refund or anything. Then she stated to say he's evil and she's picking up on that - after I gave her the details everything.. I didn't have the energy at the time to give a negative review, but I really feel like I was probably cold read. because even re-reading the initial transcript, I didn't really get validation, I was just in a high from the amazing things she was saying and I probably offered too much info on return from the excitement. She seems like a good person though, but I have to be honest and she did admit it, she got it way way wrong with me.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2019, 08:39:27 PM »

Yeah actually, I was initially super impressed with her but turns out she. Was 1000000% wrong for me just days later. She was talking about marriage and kids and a father figure coming through, then in a few days, I had a catastrophic break up. I told her about it and she said she never saw it coming, but she didn't offer a refund or anything. Then she stated to say he's evil and she's picking up on that - after I gave her the details everything.. I didn't have the energy at the time to give a negative review, but I really feel like I was probably cold read. because even re-reading the initial transcript, I didn't really get validation, I was just in a high from the amazing things she was saying and I probably offered too much info on return from the excitement. She seems like a good person though, but I have to be honest and she did admit it, she got it way way wrong with me.

Yup , she actually ended up being super rude to me because I questioned her . But I had just spent over $100 on a read the day before , surely I’m entitled to ask some questions for clarification? But nope . She said I was abusing her as a reader .

And I didn’t get a refund either . And she didn’t admit she was wrong . “ oh this is just what he does “

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2019, 08:47:34 PM »

Yup , she actually ended up being super rude to me because I questioned her . But I had just spent over $100 on a read the day before , surely I’m entitled to ask some questions for clarification? But nope . She said I was abusing her as a reader .

And I didn’t get a refund either . And she didn’t admit she was wrong . “ oh this is just what he does “

Well to be fair, I was really devastated after I lost the engagement and she tried super hard to be supportive, when I messaged her to tell her things had just flipped etc. She apologized for not seeing it coming, so I felt that she was kind by doing that. But it was also within the review period, and I do think that if, as a reader, you know and admit you got something horribly wrong and it has caused hurt, just days later, the ethical thing to do would've been to offer the refund.... She did try to check on me and be supportive and I have to give her that. But it doesn't change the fact that she was really really wrong and I felt like, even after everything happened she was going on what I was saying 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm really sorry you had that experience with her Diamond xxxx

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #71 on: July 21, 2019, 08:50:36 PM »

Well to be fair, I was really devastated after I lost the engagement and she tried super hard to be supportive, when I messaged her to tell her things had just flipped etc. She apologized for not seeing it coming, so I felt that she was kind by doing that. But it was also within the review period, and I do think that if, as a reader, you know and admit you got something horribly wrong and it has caused hurt, just days later, the ethical thing to do would've been to offer the refund.... She did try to check on me and be supportive and I have to give her that. But it doesn't change the fact that she was really really wrong and I felt like, even after everything happened she was going on what I was saying 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm really sorry you had that experience with her Diamond xxxx

No worries , it happens :)

I also think it happened on a day someone else complained and she took it out on me , as when I wrote back after a super crap email from her , where I apologized and said I wasn’t taking advantage I was just looking for clarification, she wrote back apologizing saying that email was meant for someone else. I didn’t bother to email back after that lol

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2019, 09:42:13 PM »

I also think it happened on a day someone else complained and she took it out on me , as when I wrote back after a super crap email from her , where I apologized and said I wasn’t taking advantage I was just looking for clarification, she wrote back apologizing saying that email was meant for someone else. I didn’t bother to email back after that lol

Wow, you had to apologize, that's so wrong. And certainly you're very entitled to ask for clarification YES! Smh....let's just stick to other readers from now on 😔🖤

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #73 on: July 21, 2019, 09:52:20 PM »

Wow, you had to apologize, that's so wrong. And certainly you're very entitled to ask for clarification YES! Smh....let's just stick to other readers from now on 😔🖤

I’ve literally eliminated bitwine completely from my list of readers . Lol.

I’m learning 😝❤️

Offline wishes215

« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2019, 10:34:41 PM »
Oh no. I’m so glad I asked before I almost chatted with her Today.

anything