Author Topic: Judgmental advisors  (Read 6651 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Judgmental advisors
« on: May 03, 2019, 02:11:37 PM »
I've read a few post and have been to a reader who was judgemental.  Why can't they just answer the questions without letting their personal views come into play.  The last thing you want in a reading is to feel judged. 

Has anyone come across someone like that but still went back to them when in need?

Offline happyk

Re: Judgmental advisors
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2019, 02:18:28 PM »
I went back to CindyS. She tore me apart honestly but I did go back to her because she had been correct in the past. She's extremely judgemental and won't take any criticism. But she's a great empath. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2019, 02:20:21 PM »
Why oh why can't they just keep their own opinions to themselves. 😔

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2019, 02:23:47 PM »
CindyS saw me ending up with my first POI..and it didn't happen.  But she is good at the "now" stuff..but she has a very standoffish attitude.  I agree...

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2019, 02:27:13 PM »
See that's what gets me.  How can they be so accurate about past and present but so wrong with future predictions? I mean even if you were to say what will happen within 2 weeks.  Of course not doing anything to change the current path.  So they can't point the finger at you.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2019, 02:41:16 AM »
Cindy S is free right now, but reading your guys' posts idkkk, is it that she's brutally honest or just downright mean? Never read with her, but i def can't deal with a cruel reader to trigger my anxiety either😕

Offline happyk

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2019, 03:29:38 AM »
Cindy S is free right now, but reading your guys' posts idkkk, is it that she's brutally honest or just downright mean? Never read with her, but i def can't deal with a cruel reader to trigger my anxiety either😕

Downright mean and judgmental.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2019, 03:54:34 AM »

Thanks happy I didn't bother with her

Offline happyk

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2019, 04:01:54 AM »

Diana and Cindy have always given me very similar readings. I would talk to Diana, she's at the least very sweet. Few times she didn't even charge me.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2019, 04:16:21 AM »

Diana and Cindy have always given me very similar readings. I would talk to Diana, she's at the least very sweet. Few times she didn't even charge me.

Which Diana.... Hart??? I think i read with her back in January but I can't remember the reading..... 🤔

Offline happyk

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2019, 04:34:01 AM »

Which Diana.... Hart??? I think i read with her back in January but I can't remember the reading..... 🤔

My bad!! Diana Shoshone. She is on bitwine, may be kasamba too.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2019, 04:45:18 AM »

Ooooo yeah I've seen her but never tried her...wonder if she has a thread on here? 🤔 I'll keep an eye out for her

Offline happyk

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2019, 04:47:20 AM »

Ooooo yeah I've seen her but never tried her...wonder if she has a thread on here? 🤔 I'll keep an eye out for her

I've spoken to her a few times. Not money minded at all. The first time we talked, she knew she had to give me a bad news so she gave me the bad news, apologized and disconnected, no charge. She's wonderful.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2019, 05:34:45 AM »

I've spoken to her a few times. Not money minded at all. The first time we talked, she knew she had to give me a bad news so she gave me the bad news, apologized and disconnected, no charge. She's wonderful.

Wow that's really ethical of her.... I really never paid attention to her profile and probably never would have until you mentioned her, thanks happy. And really sorry about the bad news bit btw 😔🙏

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2019, 07:11:31 AM »
To an extent, every reading obtained involves an element of judgement because the reader has to receive a message and make it make sense before relaying it to you. I think readings always carry that risk - we are human after all and we come to the table with our experiences and views. I think that's why developing your own intuition is key and a lesson that we're all supposed to learn - not all readers can be trusted or should be trusted, no one is 100% accurate, people connect with different readers and therefore, you need to find someone who works for you and reasonates with your spirit. That's not the same as going to readers who just give you positive news. It's just about exercising/improving discernment.

I've experienced a few readers who made me feel silly for being caught up on particular situations and whilst their message may have been right (not sure yet), they served a different purpose - to show me that 1. Excessive readings weren't helping me, 2. The journey had something to teach ME and no one other than me would ever really understand that and 3. To get clear about what I wanted from others and life. Had I listened to some readers, I definitely would have missed those lessons - but they came to me after some time.

In essence, what I'm trying to say is take some readers and their views with a pinch of salt - especially when they seem very judgemental.

anything