Author Topic: Do all psychics tell you that your POI loves you?  (Read 3968 times)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Do all psychics tell you that your POI loves you?
« on: April 25, 2019, 09:04:25 AM »
I’m just wondering if this is a classic stock line that they tell everybody...? Even the best of psychics like Kisha and Cookie have told me that my on and off boyfriend of many years really does love me, and I believe that to an extent, it’s been a very long time, I’m sure he has formed some sort of ‘love’ for me. We were just kids when we met. But that doesn’t change the fact that if he really loved me, he wouldn’t be hurting me the way he does.

Do all psychics tell you that your ex/boyfriend/crush or whoever else... are still in love with you?

Offline Miss Philosopher

Re: Do all psychics tell you that your POI loves you?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2019, 02:37:43 PM »
Most of them do. But I've had two of them say that a person did not love me, but cared for me in some way. I agree with the above poster. Be careful listening to them tell you how someone feels about you. Judge that by your POI's actions and behaviors toward you and how they treat you. Love is a behavior, not just an emotion. Typically, when a person really loves you, they won't consistently do things to hurt you. That's not a behavior of genuine love. That is a behavior of selfishness.

Offline happyk

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2019, 03:33:23 PM »
Pretty much. If not then he's scared of commitments.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2019, 11:08:17 PM »
Most of them do. But I've had two of them say that a person did not love me, but cared for me in some way. I agree with the above poster. Be careful listening to them tell you how someone feels about you. Judge that by your POI's actions and behaviors toward you and how they treat you. Love is a behavior, not just an emotion Typically, when a person really loves you, they won't consistently do things to hurt you. That's not a behavior of genuine love. That is a behavior of selfishness.

Such a simple but absolutely profound statement, if i kept this in mind more, I'd be less confused about people....

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2019, 12:12:04 AM »
Some people are not capable of loving, even if they treat you right; some people do have limits, but it may not be on purpose. They just aren't capable of being the person you need them to be. They can steadily mistreat you and in the same instance continually tell you how much they love you and they know they are being cruel towards you, but can't curb their dysfunction.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2019, 01:20:50 AM »
Some people are not capable of loving, even if they treat you right; some people do have limits, but it may not be on purpose. They just aren't capable of being the person you need them to be. They can steadily mistreat you and in the same instance continually tell you how much they love you and they know they are being cruel towards you, but can't curb their dysfunction.

I agree. I literally just shared this meme on Facebook and I feel like I can relate to it more now than ever.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline wishes215

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2019, 05:59:54 AM »
None of the good ones have told me that and that is accurate. The fakes ones, yes:)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2019, 06:32:57 AM »
None of the good ones have told me that and that is accurate. The fakes ones, yes:)

Which ones have been good for you?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2019, 11:24:34 AM »

Absolutely!

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2019, 03:38:53 PM »

Is it possible to treat someone "right" without love being the motivating factor? I've not met a person in my lifetime that has treated a person wrong that they loved nor one that has treated a person "right" that they didn't love. To have the desire to treat someone right has to be driven by some kind of a love/care emotion first I would think. I don't know how what you said is possible with regard to the statement "some people are not capable of loving, even if they treat you right". That doesn't make sense to me. I'll have to ponder on that statement more but at the moment, it doesn't make sense.

I'll say that there are those that might think they love a person but their behaviors will tell you one way or another if they do or not. A person that really loves you will consider your thoughts, feelings, wants, needs, your best interests, etc. They will consider your life as a whole and make decisions based upon that love and care for you. However, a person that doesn't love you, rather, they love the idea of love but will only consider themselves, will treat you in ways that are very hurtful and even if/when you express that to them, nothing changes and that behavior carries on............why? Because they do not love you as a person..........they love the idea of having someone there loving them. That's been my experience and my own observations.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2019, 04:17:14 PM »
Life isn't so black and white and some people don't have it in their dna (they are missing a trait) that makes them incapable of love.
You can mistreat someone who you love (although it's f! up), it can and does happen.

You can also treat someone right out of basic human decency and not love them. This too can and does happen. It's life.

People can even say they love a person or that their SO is the love of their life and still cheat on them, without a care in the world about what they just did. It's complicated with most people.

I've known a couple where the guy claimed he hated the girl, even had stalking charges brought against her, a standing warrant, and she had to stay away from him - but she fought him tooth and nail and they are now married. She knew he was it, and got him. His actions said he no longer loved her so why get married if that is the case. Did he just fall in love with her antics later? I'm just using this as one example, there are plenty of others.

All I'm saying is that you can do one without the other.

Oh and your statement: Love is a behavior, not just an emotion
Well, most people don't know what love is, they romanticize the hell out of it, but only relegate it to an emotion. Many people don't recognize it's a behavior.
Oprah had talked about this very thing eons ago.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 04:24:00 PM by HornetKick »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2019, 04:21:19 PM »
I had a psychic tell me about first POI that "he loves you the way he is capable of loving you, which isn't the same way you might love him".  Boy was she right!  I don't even remember who it was but I remember that quote!  His actions showed it, he just wasn't capable of giving me the love that I needed.  It doesn't mean he was an awful guy, or that he didn't care, we were just too different.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2019, 01:38:56 AM »
Life isn't so black and white and some people don't have it in their dna (they are missing a trait) that makes them incapable of love.
You can mistreat someone who you love (although it's f! up), it can and does happen.

You can also treat someone right out of basic human decency and not love them. This too can and does happen. It's life.

People can even say they love a person or that their SO is the love of their life and still cheat on them, without a care in the world about what they just did. It's complicated with most people.

I've known a couple where the guy claimed he hated the girl, even had stalking charges brought against her, a standing warrant, and she had to stay away from him - but she fought him tooth and nail and they are now married. She knew he was it, and got him. His actions said he no longer loved her so why get married if that is the case. Did he just fall in love with her antics later? I'm just using this as one example, there are plenty of others.

All I'm saying is that you can do one without the other.

Oh and your statement: Love is a behavior, not just an emotion
Well, most people don't know what love is, they romanticize the hell out of it, but only relegate it to an emotion. Many people don't recognize it's a behavior.
Oprah had talked about this very thing eons ago.

I thought about it some more. I went back and thought about how the abuse that I had endured throughout my childhood and past relationships trained me to behave in some toxic ways and, in turn, I hurt some people that I really did love. I stopped reacting in certain ways because I didn't want to hurt anyone anymore. So, in essence, I guess you're right there. I didn't have bad intentions and have a genuinely good heart but I've hurt people that I loved out of sheered learned behaviors in the past. Not infidelities and such but more temperament type of stuff. And yeah, you're right, most people don't know what love is or what it is to love another. But, like Ladya said in her post after this one, there are people with genuinely good hearts that have bad days or moments and then there are genuinely apathetic emotionless bad people that have good moments until the mask falls off.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2019, 01:47:06 AM »

Is it possible to treat someone "right" without love being the motivating factor? I've not met a person in my lifetime that has treated a person wrong that they loved nor one that has treated a person "right" that they didn't love. To have the desire to treat someone right has to be driven by some kind of a love/care emotion first I would think. I don't know how what you said is possible with regard to the statement "some people are not capable of loving, even if they treat you right". That doesn't make sense to me. I'll have to ponder on that statement more but at the moment, it doesn't make sense.[/b]

I'll say that there are those that might think they love a person but their behaviors will tell you one way or another if they do or not. A person that really loves you will consider your thoughts, feelings, wants, needs, your best interests, etc. They will consider your life as a whole and make decisions based upon that love and care for you. However, a person that doesn't love you, rather, they love the idea of love but will only consider themselves, will treat you in ways that are very hurtful and even if/when you express that to them, nothing changes and that behavior carries on............why? Because they do not love you as a person..........they love the idea of having someone there loving them. That's been my experience and my own observations.

I was thinking the same thing as you said. I do believe that people with good hearts just inherently treat people well but that takes being a good person to begin with. If you don't have any empathy or care, then any "good" treatment is not good and only for selfish reasons. It's just a way to get you over on their good side. Good people can have bad moments but if a person is inherently bad, the good is only temporary until their true character comes about. You can be a good person who's damaged and hurt people they love because of the pain you feel but the guilt will get to you in the end and itll be too much to handle that's just the difference. Just my 2 cents.

You put that very well. Thank you. I think I've just had some really terrible experiences. It is very difficult for me to feel that a person loves me if they cheat, lie, disregard you when they feel like it and come back around when they feel like it, abandon you during times of your great need but yet reappear during their own times of need etc. I can't reason with that kind of behavior. Some people could or might say "Well that person loves you in their own way but they're just too selfish to treat you right". Well, to me, that is nothing near love because love is also self sacrificial and when I personally love someone, I don't have a desire for another person etc. Is it possible to love a person but yet still desire other random people? I don't know because I don't have that personality type. Is that other person wrong? I don't know. I think the wrong part of it is when you aren't honest about how you are so that you can give that other person a choice.

I think I'm just a bit scorned and scarred for life so there are some behaviors I have a hard time perceiving in a spiritual manner. It's a downfall that I have and I'm trying to correct it but it's really hard. Nevertheless, I really do hate it when a psychic tells you that a person loves you or cares for you on some level but is just too selfish. yet, this person is lying, cheating, discarding, reappearing, and on and on the cycle goes. Maybe there's some truth in that but it sounds more to me like delivering the heartbreaking news in a way that may come across as not so hurtful. But then later on, those same psychics will suddenly change their tunes and say "Well it's probably time to let this go because it's going to just be the same cycle and never change". Ok then why the hell didn't you say that years and years ago? Lol. I don't know. I've a jaded view of psychics right now. I'll get over it at some point. :p

Offline wishes215

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2019, 02:27:23 AM »
 Cookie(keen), Psychic Ari(Bitwine), Oracle Indigo (Etsy) they all gave me a negative and they were all right. even the ones who gave me a positive outcome never said love which was true in our case.

Which ones have been good for you?