Author Topic: Bad day, very upset, send some cheer this way?  (Read 4212 times)

josh34

Bad day, very upset, send some cheer this way?
« on: April 05, 2019, 01:01:06 AM »
Hi everyone. So I've had a really bad day today. I know this is the vent section, but I'm just going to ask. Can you tell me something happy or something uplifting that's happening in your life or maybe share some puppy videos or something? It has been a really tough day and I could use a smile. Thank you!

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Bad day, very upset, send some cheer this way?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 01:31:46 AM »
Hi everyone. So I've had a really bad day today. I know this is the vent section, but I'm just going to ask. Can you tell me something happy or something uplifting that's happening in your life or maybe share some puppy videos or something? It has been a really tough day and I could use a smile. Thank you!

I actually had a shit-tastic week myself after my close friend lost her cancer battle. I did start a meal train for her husband and kids though, and that made me feel better to be able to help them.

Offline jas

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 01:32:31 AM »
Sorry to hear you are having a bad day.  Since you want to hear something good:  My ex showed up yesterday and rode an hour out of town with me to look at a property that I am thinking about buying.  We had a great time together.  We didn't speak for over four years and I was sure we would never cross paths again.....so small miracles do happen. 

I hope you feel better when you wake up tomorrow.

Offline happyk

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2019, 01:38:40 AM »

Here, this should help 😂

https://youtu.be/6w2UxDdhZPk

josh34

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2019, 02:00:20 AM »

I actually had a shit-tastic week myself after my close friend lost her cancer battle. I did start a meal train for her husband and kids though, and that made me feel better to be able to help them.

Damn I am so sorry. If you need somebody to talk to, please know that i'm here, okay? I'm really bad at replying to messages (honestly the message system here confuses me a tad) but I will try my best okay? And that is SO sweet of you to do what you've done. You are such an amazing person <3 Is there anything I can do for you?

Sorry to hear you are having a bad day.  Since you want to hear something good:  My ex showed up yesterday and rode an hour out of town with me to look at a property that I am thinking about buying.  We had a great time together.  We didn't speak for over four years and I was sure we would never cross paths again.....so small miracles do happen. 

Jas, I am SO happy to hear this!! You seem like you have such a good energy about you, and this makes me smile to hear! I know how missing someone can weigh on a heart. If you still want this guy, it sounds to me like you're on your way to getting that:) I'm so happy for you <3 Thank you for the kind words!!

Here, this should help 😂

THAT'S FRITZ THE DOG!!!!!! THIS IS MY ALL-TIME FAVORITE VIDEO EVER!! I DIDN'T KNOW ANYBODY ELSE KNEW ABOUT THIS!!! This actually really made me smile! I've loved this dog for years!!! Thank you so much!!!! <3<3<3

Offline samantha87

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2019, 02:05:53 AM »
After a difficult six months, I was hired for a job that's going to pay me far more hourly than I ever made before.

Lovefash67

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2019, 02:10:37 AM »
Aww I'm sorry that you are having a bad, I hope you feel better. Well 3 years ago the only love of my life dumped me I became sucidal and turned to calling psychics to help me cope. Now today, I am doing better. I am no longer crying or worrying about my shitty ex and I am accomplshing my goal. I went from calling 4 pyshics a day to one once a month or every two months.

Sending hugs your way.

Offline happyk

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2019, 03:20:57 AM »

Damn I am so sorry. If you need somebody to talk to, please know that i'm here, okay? I'm really bad at replying to messages (honestly the message system here confuses me a tad) but I will try my best okay? And that is SO sweet of you to do what you've done. You are such an amazing person <3 Is there anything I can do for you?

Jas, I am SO happy to hear this!! You seem like you have such a good energy about you, and this makes me smile to hear! I know how missing someone can weigh on a heart. If you still want this guy, it sounds to me like you're on your way to getting that:) I'm so happy for you <3 Thank you for the kind words!!

Here, this should help 😂

THAT'S FRITZ THE DOG!!!!!! THIS IS MY ALL-TIME FAVORITE VIDEO EVER!! I DIDN'T KNOW ANYBODY ELSE KNEW ABOUT THIS!!! This actually really made me smile! I've loved this dog for years!!! Thank you so much!!!! <3<3<3

I'm glad it helped!! It's kinda bittersweet for me because my POI first showed it to me. But that was a leap, I thought I wouldn't be able to revisit that. 😄

josh34

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2019, 03:30:08 AM »
After a difficult six months, I was hired for a job that's going to pay me far more hourly than I ever made before.

Awww! Samantha, I'm really happy for you!! Is it something that you enjoy doing? Something that makes you happy? You say "going to", so have you not started yet? Whatever the case, I'm so happy that you're moving up in your life! You deserve that happines <3 :)

Aww I'm sorry that you are having a bad, I hope you feel better. Well 3 years ago the only love of my life dumped me I became sucidal and turned to calling psychics to help me cope. Now today, I am doing better. I am no longer crying or worrying about my shitty ex and I am accomplshing my goal. I went from calling 4 pyshics a day to one once a month or every two months.

Sending hugs your way.

Thank you so much LF <3 I really appreciate that empathy. It means so much to me. Especially at times like this. And goodness, I am so happy that you're not only in a better place, emotionally, but that you've broken that cycle of calling a lot:) That makes me so happy to hear!! <3 Thank you very much for the virtual hugs, and please know that I'm sending some back your way <3 <3 <3 :)

Here, this should help 😂

I'm glad it helped!! It's kinda bittersweet for me because my POI first showed it to me. But that was a leap, I thought I wouldn't be able to revisit that. 😄

Thank you so much Happy!!:) You know, that's really funny, too, because a girl who was really important to me, who I dated for a year and a half; I showed that video to her. She didn't treat me very well at all, but when I think back to her, despite any sort of 'dark sides', or 'negatives' about her, I realize that as a person, she still holds that place of importance in my heart, and that she deserves the best <3. I may not be in love with her anymore, but she still holds an important place in my life, even though we don't talk anymore. I don't have any hard feelings toward her, and wish her the absolute best. She apparently has a really wealthy boyfriend now from what I hear, from a mutual friend, and while part of me is like, jealous and has that, "Well that's not fair. She treated me like garbage, I got emotionally ruined, and she is now doing really really well with this really wealthy guy, why did I get the short end of the stick when she was horrible to me, and I was amazing toward her" mindset about this whole thing, there is a big part of me, despite any jealousy, that's happy that she's happy. Because when I look at it, she must not have been really happy with me. Maybe we just didn't "fit", and maybe that's why she'd act the way she had. But at least she's happy now. So that's a win in my book:)

Thank you again for sharing that with me!! I love that video so much! That was very very strong of you for looking at that video again:)

Offline happyk

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2019, 03:55:49 AM »

Awww! Samantha, I'm really happy for you!! Is it something that you enjoy doing? Something that makes you happy? You say "going to", so have you not started yet? Whatever the case, I'm so happy that you're moving up in your life! You deserve that happines <3 :)

Sending hugs your way.

Thank you so much LF <3 I really appreciate that empathy. It means so much to me. Especially at times like this. And goodness, I am so happy that you're not only in a better place, emotionally, but that you've broken that cycle of calling a lot:) That makes me so happy to hear!! <3 Thank you very much for the virtual hugs, and please know that I'm sending some back your way <3 <3 <3 :)

Here, this should help 😂

Thank you so much Happy!!:) You know, that's really funny, too, because a girl who was really important to me, who I dated for a year and a half; I showed that video to her. She didn't treat me very well at all, but when I think back to her, despite any sort of 'dark sides', or 'negatives' about her, I realize that as a person, she still holds that place of importance in my heart, and that she deserves the best <3. I may not be in love with her anymore, but she still holds an important place in my life, even though we don't talk anymore. I don't have any hard feelings toward her, and wish her the absolute best. She apparently has a really wealthy boyfriend now from what I hear, from a mutual friend, and while part of me is like, jealous and has that, "Well that's not fair. She treated me like garbage, I got emotionally ruined, and she is now doing really really well with this really wealthy guy, why did I get the short end of the stick when she was horrible to me, and I was amazing toward her" mindset about this whole thing, there is a big part of me, despite any jealousy, that's happy that she's happy. Because when I look at it, she must not have been really happy with me. Maybe we just didn't "fit", and maybe that's why she'd act the way she had. But at least she's happy now. So that's a win in my book:)

Thank you again for sharing that with me!! I love that video so much! That was very very strong of you for looking at that video again:)

That's nice of you Josh. My POI, if there weren't bad karma, I'd put a hex on him. But oh well.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2019, 11:34:09 PM »

Thank you, Josh.  I hope you are having a better day today!

I haven't started my job yet (it'll be in a week and a half) but it is something pretty new I never imagined doing so it'll be an adventure to say the least. :)

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2019, 12:09:13 AM »
Sorry josh to hear you felt this way. I know we haven’t always gotten along but I hate to see anyone sad. Time always helps, whatever the issue may be.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2019, 01:13:52 AM »
hope you're feeling better today:)

josh34

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2019, 08:46:35 PM »
Sorry josh to hear you felt this way. I know we haven’t always gotten along but I hate to see anyone sad. Time always helps, whatever the issue may be.

Awww!! You made me smile. Thank you so so much STL:) <3 <3 <3 That really means a lot, coming from you. Thank you so much!!

hope you're feeling better today:)
Thank you Wishes <3 :)

Offline username1111

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2019, 09:21:08 PM »
Sending you a big hug Josh! If you need to talk, I am here for you!
Take care!

anything