Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Bitwine

Empath readers

<< < (2/2)

Love2lovenj:
Yes I've tried him before and he seems to be on point of describing POI's way of acting.  Lmao when i read with him last year he made predictions of contact but my POI was blocked.  So he could have been right because my POI said he had tried to msg me several times.

happyk:

--- Quote from: Love2lovenj on April 04, 2019, 07:08:10 PM ---Yes I've tried him before and he seems to be on point of describing POI's way of acting.  Lmao when i read with him last year he made predictions of contact but my POI was blocked.  So he could have been right because my POI said he had tried to msg me several times.

--- End quote ---

He told me no reconciliation but I should hear something from him in Feb I think but I haven't heard anything. 🤷🏻‍♀️

wishes215:

--- Quote from: happyk on April 04, 2019, 03:51:56 PM ---CindyS
Diana Shoshone
Dino (I think he's an empath?)
Psychic Ari
Field Expert
Nitesh Gurnani (reads face but I think he'd be an Empath)
These readers have been correct about a relationship not working. But only that particular situation.

--- End quote ---

Hey tell me abt nitesh, do u have to send him a pic of urself?

happyk:

--- Quote from: wishes215 on April 04, 2019, 08:33:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: happyk on April 04, 2019, 03:51:56 PM ---CindyS
Diana Shoshone
Dino (I think he's an empath?)
Psychic Ari
Field Expert
Nitesh Gurnani (reads face but I think he'd be an Empath)
These readers have been correct about a relationship not working. But only that particular situation.

--- End quote ---

Hey tell me abt nitesh, do u have to send him a pic of urself?

--- End quote ---

Yea. He gives you his email and you send your most recent pic. He's been right about a couple of guys for me although one major contact prediction never happened. He doesn't like giving timelines either. But he read me like a book so I believe his analysis of other people too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version