Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Bitwine

Miss Ann

<< < (5/8) > >>

Thalou:
I read with her  beginning of May, she predicted the break up, which came a few days later... actually she said, are you in contact, cause I see him a bit sketchy... well, he broke it off a few days later. So that was fast I would say. Overall she is very good in describing personality attributes, maybe the best along with ST. When it comes to predictions, I cant really say, as she predicted reconciliation and him changing...to be honest I doubt.

JJC:
Miss Ann was 100% right about a short term prediction (Ten of swords was the first future card she got for me), she also said it was going to be because of a misunderstanding or an overlap, then the rest of her future cards were quite positive so hopefully she will be right again.

Lalalola:
Miss Ann is my favourite so far. I don’t want to speak too soon but wheel of the year reading in February has turned out right so far! I had a reading on my POI too and I’m hoping this turns out the same (I only had it last week). But I like her style, she goes in depth and is very ethical

wishes215:
I find her a little too positive. now that I am reading your feedbacks, it seems she does give negative outcomes too? so recently she started by asking, "did you guys break up" and we haven't so I said no. so not sure if she was fishing or what. I just feel she is too positive, my readings always end with a sun or something awesome:)) too good to be true in my opinion.

pfizer:
miss ann has always been right about poi's reaction & his thinking & behaviour
her timeframes never accurate; and she refused to tell when most of the time.
her shortly maybe up to 6 months
so if you wanted timeline, never go to her, as frustrated as life could be lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version