Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Bitwine

Miss Ann

<< < (4/8) > >>

JJC:
Tried her wheel of the year forecast, someone from another thread said her cards are usually accurate for the first few months only, is that true?

JJC:
I went back to her to get a reading on specific question, what she told me basically matches with wheel of the year forecast, I didn't ask for timing as she doesn't do it, but she said it will be pretty soon, does it usually happen when she says that?

Tandrem27:
Hi!

I'm new here, have been reading through a few of the Bitwine threads.

I read with Miss Ann early last month and I like her style in describing what she sees in her cards. I wanted to ask if anyone had any experience with a projected time frame for the card outcomes to play out? I figured it may take a while, but I wanted to ask if anyone could share what they have experienced? Thanks  :)

moonstar:
The first time I ever read with her she was truely accurate in how things would play out with that POI, she read across a 3-6 month time frame.
The second time I read with her about a different POI she was wayyy off... and a significant amount of time has passed and nothing happened as she said

Realrealwater:

--- Quote from: Realrealwater on May 06, 2020, 08:45:09 PM ---May I ask if you guys go back to her before anything has happened?
I’ve only read with her once & haven’t gone back cos nothing has happened (in feb)
Funny tho, I got the same exact outcome from her& a lot of other readers like Beverley Ann, Rachel Marie& Hipatia in terms of how things will go. Literally word for word.

I’m tempted to go back cos Beverley& Rachel’s TF have passed and they were similar but nothing has happened as yet.

--- End quote ---

The readers mentioned were right including Miss Ann in terms of first contact& how it will pan out
Desired& predicted outcome yet to pass.
I had another reading with her& ultimately she picked up the same outcome/theme. Few lil twists but accurate in terms of what’s happening atm & poi actions thus far.
As said I read with her in early feb. Movement started in May & I read with her out of curiosity like two days ago.
I’ll keep you guys posted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version