Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Bitwine

Miss Ann

<< < (3/8) > >>

Hopeful2020:

--- Quote from: Dreamescape23 on May 06, 2020, 03:05:46 AM ---Yeah but does your 3rd party hack into your exes social media, email, Snapchat and phone to call and harass you?  Does she call you while your at at work also to the point where you need a restraining order?  Cause that’s what I’m currently dealing with.  Plus, girlfriend is not only pyscho, she looks like an ant eater.  Just ask Bee, she’s seen all the pictures.

--- End quote ---

Omg
.. that is crazy!!! And also the ant eater part is hilarious lol. I'm so sorry you are dealing with that. :(

Dreamescape23 - P:
I mean it’s kinda try.  If you DM me I’ll send you a picture.  Definitely a cross between an ant eater and a hyena.  I wouldn’t bash her appearance if she wasn’t such an awful human being.  But thank you!  She sucks.

Realrealwater:
May I ask if you guys go back to her before anything has happened?
I’ve only read with her once & haven’t gone back cos nothing has happened (in feb)
Funny tho, I got the same exact outcome from her& a lot of other readers like Beverley Ann, Rachel Marie& Hipatia in terms of how things will go. Literally word for word.

I’m tempted to go back cos Beverley& Rachel’s TF have passed and they were similar but nothing has happened as yet.

bee.23:
Yeah I stated this as well + agree with previous reader. I think it’s imperative to pull a few cards per each month to examine surrounding energies, or things are lost in misinterpretation of cards for sure

Hopeful2020:

--- Quote from: Dreamescape23 on May 06, 2020, 10:28:30 AM ---I mean it’s kinda try.  If you DM me I’ll send you a picture.  Definitely a cross between an ant eater and a hyena.  I wouldn’t bash her appearance if she wasn’t such an awful human being.  But thank you!  She sucks.

--- End quote ---

Definitely going to PM you because now I'm intrigued lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version