Author Topic: doomsday readers  (Read 2813 times)

WinterElf

doomsday readers
« on: April 02, 2019, 09:18:40 PM »
i need some help.  i called nicole 4 sees. I know i should have not because she was wrong on many things for me in the past but those great reviews made me give her another chance. she said my POI is talking to his ex now and the ex has one kid. About this same POI she said i would not hear back from him for a while because he was with someone else but come to find out he thought i didnt want him because of financial reasons and he had lost his job.  he was happy to see me.  And things were picking up after he got his job back because he felt better but then he has been distant for the past 2 days.  so how can she be accurate for other people but wrong with me and she had such a nasty attitude.

the review of how she told someone their POI had a 3rd party and then they didnt believe them but nicole was right, makes my heart sink.  I hope i am not one of them.  anyone else read with her? she even hung up on me when i wanted clarification.  now i feel a binge creeping on and i feel so vulnerable.   :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline happyk

Re: doomsday readers
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 09:26:11 PM »
She was one of the few negative readers for me. Not just that she just seemed rude and condescending. I wouldn't pay any kind to her. She's another one of those miserable ones. QOC and this woman were the same not because they have negative readings but because of the way they deliver. It was like I paid someone to get reprimanded. I could've just called my mom to get an earful for free.

WinterElf

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 11:01:45 PM »
She was one of the few negative readers for me. Not just that she just seemed rude and condescending. I wouldn't pay any kind to her. She's another one of those miserable ones. QOC and this woman were the same not because they have negative readings but because of the way they deliver. It was like I paid someone to get reprimanded. I could've just called my mom to get an earful for free.

how did her prediction work out in the end for you? QOC was super nice to me and her predictions came to pass but Nicole' s readings were harsh and not the complete truth.  SHe almost cost me a friendship last year.

Offline happyk

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2019, 11:38:22 PM »

how did her prediction work out in the end for you? QOC was super nice to me and her predictions came to pass but Nicole' s readings were harsh and not the complete truth.  SHe almost cost me a friendship last year.

I don't even know if it's the end or not. QOC, Nicole amd Kisha were the ones who said he's gone forever and so far it seems like it. However, Yona, Mattie, Effie, Tara all think I'll hear from him.

WinterElf

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2019, 11:58:38 PM »
QOC : i had four predictions come to pass with her .

said i would see POI in a 1 timeframe... day or week or month and that came to pass. I saw him in a month.
I asked her if there is a 3rd party adn she said no. he is depressed and suffered through a loss.  It was true because he was laid off and i didnt know he was depressed.
All her timeframes for contact came true with POI.  She was even able to describe certain features about me.

Nicole 4 sees:  0.5  out of 6 predictions came to pass with her.
She said i would not end up with this guy because he would pull away from me. (POI from last year)
I did not end up with him but it was because i cut him off. So in a way she was right in that aspect
She said he would not celebrate my bday and he did.
She did not pick up on his wife but some woman from way back and he is now with his wife.
He did not ignore me as she said he would. 

POI #2
Said I would never see him again.  BUT I saw him again and we got even more serious.
Said he didnt love me BUT he said he has feelings for me.
Said he was off with another woman BUT he was unemployed and depressed at home. 
says there is a 3rd party but i have no idea and dude denied it... but i have been lied to before by different guys so who knows....

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2019, 12:03:51 AM »

I don't even know if it's the end or not. QOC, Nicole amd Kisha were the ones who said he's gone forever and so far it seems like it. However, Yona, Mattie, Effie, Tara all think I'll hear from him.

Well, QOC is not an outcome person. She's good with present and may get near future, although for me, she never got predictions right.

Offline hope36

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2019, 12:09:44 AM »
I read on another thread @wishes215 posted that for folks who'd been out of contact for a while, tools readers seem to be better at outcomes; whereas for folks who are in communication then the no-tools/energy readers seem better. Idk if its true or not, but found that interesting, so thought I'd share that here

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2019, 12:37:11 AM »
I read on another thread @wishes215 posted that for folks who'd been out of contact for a while, tools readers seem to be better at outcomes; whereas for folks who are in communication then the no-tools/energy readers seem better. Idk if its true or not, but found that interesting, so thought I'd share that here

If that's true, that's hopeful in my case. :)

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2019, 03:46:32 PM »
My opinion on doomsday readers: they are only right if you give power to the negative things they say.

Hearing an overwhelmingly negative reading can actually cause you to spiral and, in turn, manifest more negativity into your life.

I actually have not read with Nicole 4 Sees but with another really negative reader: NicoleListens (must be a Nicole thing! lol)
You can see the full details of my post about it here: http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3504.msg68027.html#msg68027

Long story short, I called when I was experiencing a wave of fear and negativity about the situation and called a psychic who I thought would give me the brutal truth. Her story was basically all negative and, even though there were some things that made her reading seem valid, it seemed more like she was just preying on my fears and multiplying them to a ridiculous level. It is worth noting that when we spoke on the phone, it was obvious I had been crying.

Well, I decided after working myself up even more to pay it no mind and continue surrounding myself with positivity, no matter the outcome.

There was even another reader at a different time who said my POI was done with me - and I heard from him 2 days later! haha  ::)

I will be honest- it has been a rough road with a lot of pitfalls. But NicoleListens ended up being WRONG, and if I just sat around and took her word as law I would definitely have been more miserable and probably wouldn't have worked as hard to get to a better place.

At the end of the day, as cliche as it sounds, you have to focus on making yourself happy first.
A lot of these negative readers (imo) know that creating vulnerability will make you go for more and more readings because you are slowly losing touch with yourself and your own intuition each time someone basically shatters your hopes and puts you in a whirlwind of emotion.

Offline hope36

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2019, 06:51:12 PM »

If that's true, that's hopeful in my case. :)

Same here. I feel a little stupid hanging on to every little thread of a hope, but I feel like there's still a strong connection and my heart still skips a beat and misses him when I think about him.. oh well. I'm keeping the hope and faith until end of Aug, that'll be one year of no contact! I'm moving on whether my heart likes it or not after that, lol!

anything