Author Topic: Free Will Time frame?  (Read 5848 times)

Offline dreamer1234

Free Will Time frame?
« on: March 30, 2019, 03:57:38 AM »
So I ended up contacting them even though I was giving a timeframe. does that mean that time frame will not pass or will it still pass despite already reaching out?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: Free Will Time frame?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 07:22:33 AM »
Did they reply? I feel like contact is when they speak to you, regardless of who intitates it. That’s the way I’ve always seen it

Offline applecheeks

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 09:07:20 AM »
Likely depends on the circumstances. Our actions and choices can change things. For some, initiating might make things happen faster, but in other cases if the other person for some reason is not ready.... it might cause them to pull back, and make things take longer. If a reader spells out that this or that is needed for a time frame (or don't do this or that to avoid set back), likely best to consider that advice, especially if they explain why etc....

josh34

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2019, 11:37:08 PM »
So I ended up contacting them even though I was giving a timeframe. does that mean that time frame will not pass or will it still pass despite already reaching out?
I'm weird about this. I believe when a timeframe is given, that it's set. Like, if you reach out, and it happens to be "in that timeframe", then I feel that's what triggered that event, and timeframe to come about. But yeah, I don't really believe in timeframes being "pushed back" by free will or whatever. I think that's a cheap mind game some pyschics try to use as an excuse for being wrong.

Offline happyk

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2019, 11:56:02 PM »
I'm weird about this. I believe when a timeframe is given, that it's set. Like, if you reach out, and it happens to be "in that timeframe", then I feel that's what triggered that event, and timeframe to come about. But yeah, I don't really believe in timeframes being "pushed back" by free will or whatever. I think that's a cheap mind game some pyschics try to use as an excuse for being wrong.

I agree with Josh on this. Freewill pushing time is bullshit. If freewill is a variable why even bother? Nothing is set in stone? Really? I think all of us are capable of intuitively calculating a certain possible outcome based on one's action and if that's what the psychics are doing, oh boy

Offline applecheeks

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2019, 02:13:43 AM »
Free will is the opposite of something set in stone. People shift and change moods, mindsets, directions all the time, which also changes outcomes on countless things big and small. A couple can start a marriage believing they utterly love that person and will spend their whole lives devoted to them, but a couple years later no-longer can stand them. Free will just means we are not locked to some single pre-destined result outside of our choice and control. We have the ability to change our minds, feelings, choices etc... and so do other people. Which is why things can change course. Lots of religions and philosophy delve into these aspects of free will. It is also why spells and curses and all that hocus pocus is bs. You can't take away another person's free will to choose, or lock down a single outcome to your desire. It also means if a reader tells you 100 percent something will happen, or gives impossible guarantees... that they are revealing they are lying/ fake. Those kind of promises completely defy the nature of free will. I trust readers who are honest about free will for this reason, and a good reader will spell out to you different paths and outcomes based on different options and choices you have. Because our choices do matter, and do change things. People don't like to hear that I know. How horrible would it be if we DIDN'T have free will, or any choice for ourselves? This especially is the case when bad things happen such as crimes, abuse, accidents and so forth. It isn't because some ultimate power decided you were predestined/meant to suffer, it is because another human made their own choices to be bad and inflict harm. It would be horrible to live life thinking those things were "meant to happen". Free will isn't selective, it just applies to everyone and everything.

Maybe another way to consider it. In every day life we ourselves can see when it is not a good time to do something, or ask someone something. We wait for when people are in better moods, when things are better timing. For the fact taking action at bad times can harm results. Trying to address something with someone in a bad mood or who doesn't want to talk can make things worse. This is the same thing with readings. A reader may advise to wait or not wait for those very kind of reasons with what they see. Going against that advice can cause different results then what they said would happen if you followed the advice they provided. That doesn't mean the reader was wrong or bad, it means you did something else, and that shifted things. I have seen this happen MANY times for my own self over the years, on all types of situations. I have had readers say if you do it this way, wait for this time such and such will result, and warn me if I do it another way a bad result will happen. My impatience has lead me to not listen, and have the exact bad results I was warned against. I have also followed advice and wanted to kiss the reader for helping me to navigate things at the right times, and ways.

I think for some people believing they can do what they want without recourse because things are set in stone.... is a way to not be accountable for personal actions, or consider the feelings, desires, and choices of others (and how that factors in).

Offline happyk

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2019, 04:21:29 AM »
Free will is the opposite of something set in stone. People shift and change moods, mindsets, directions all the time, which also changes outcomes on countless things big and small. A couple can start a marriage believing they utterly love that person and will spend their whole lives devoted to them, but a couple years later no-longer can stand them. Free will just means we are not locked to some single pre-destined result outside of our choice and control. We have the ability to change our minds, feelings, choices etc... and so do other people. Which is why things can change course. Lots of religions and philosophy delve into these aspects of free will. It is also why spells and curses and all that hocus pocus is bs. You can't take away another person's free will to choose, or lock down a single outcome to your desire. It also means if a reader tells you 100 percent something will happen, or gives impossible guarantees... that they are revealing they are lying/ fake. Those kind of promises completely defy the nature of free will. I trust readers who are honest about free will for this reason, and a good reader will spell out to you different paths and outcomes based on different options and choices you have. Because our choices do matter, and do change things. People don't like to hear that I know. How horrible would it be if we DIDN'T have free will, or any choice for ourselves? This especially is the case when bad things happen such as crimes, abuse, accidents and so forth. It isn't because some ultimate power decided you were predestined/meant to suffer, it is because another human made their own choices to be bad and inflict harm. It would be horrible to live life thinking those things were "meant to happen". Free will isn't selective, it just applies to everyone and everything.

Maybe another way to consider it. In every day life we ourselves can see when it is not a good time to do something, or ask someone something. We wait for when people are in better moods, when things are better timing. For the fact taking action at bad times can harm results. Trying to address something with someone in a bad mood or who doesn't want to talk can make things worse. This is the same thing with readings. A reader may advise to wait or not wait for those very kind of reasons with what they see. Going against that advice can cause different results then what they said would happen if you followed the advice they provided. That doesn't mean the reader was wrong or bad, it means you did something else, and that shifted things. I have seen this happen MANY times for my own self over the years, on all types of situations. I have had readers say if you do it this way, wait for this time such and such will result, and warn me if I do it another way a bad result will happen. My impatience has lead me to not listen, and have the exact bad results I was warned against. I have also followed advice and wanted to kiss the reader for helping me to navigate things at the right times, and ways.

I think for some people believing they can do what they want without recourse because things are set in stone.... is a way to not be accountable for personal actions, or consider the feelings, desires, and choices of others (and how that factors in).

Freewill is an illusion. someone thinking they have freewill has the destiny of believing so. I usually don't like arguing so don't misunderstand me. I respect your point of view but I think we're all capable of concluding if we don't eat we will be hungry later. You might change your mind when a reader blames that you held on to time frame too tight that's why prediction didn't pass. It wasn't them but it was us. They changed their mind, they're very stubborn...blah blah these are all bs that these readers use to cover up their failed predictions.

josh34

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2019, 04:38:14 AM »

Certainly while some things are set in stone, A good reader will be able to tell you what moves someone will make, so when a good reader gives a time frame for communication, it will (or at least, 'should') happen, regardless, because they're not going off of "intentions", they're literally getting what WILL happen. If someone has free will, then it can be argued, that, if a good reader says that they'll turn left, and then right, and then fly up, you can be assured that, that will happen. It's the whole debate of "Free will changes the outcome" (which I find to be an excuse.) vs "Free will CREATES the prediction."  It's not that they're choosing a separate path. It's that the timeframe for them to reach out, has almost been 'scooped' from the future, and seen in advance, and every action in between will ultimately lead up to that, and the actions taken, will be free will. Yona was telling me that a good reader will be able to tell what will happen, even though free will exists. So it's not that they 'might reach out if they go that route', it's more that they will go that route, and it's not so much predestined, as much as it is "looking ahead to see what they'll do".

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2019, 04:39:58 AM »
Did they reply? I feel like contact is when they speak to you, regardless of who intitates it. That’s the way I’ve always seen it

This is a good point. Several Psychics predicted me contact in March. It did not happen. However, after several months, I wrote to him in March and no reply. I am wondering if it's counted? Probably not!

josh34

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2019, 04:43:10 AM »

This is a good point. Several Psychics predicted me contact in March. It did not happen. However, after several months, I wrote to him in March and no reply. I am wondering if it's counted? Probably not!
I would still say no. Might I ask who said March?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2019, 04:52:34 AM »

I would still say no. Might I ask who said March?

Kisha, Mattie, Kira, lotus of light, Tara, ... almost all of them lol

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2019, 04:56:24 AM »
@Josh: Yona also said but she also emphasized that her timing is just guess and I should not count on that. But she believed contact happens a couple of months after new year, around March.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2019, 05:11:47 AM »
different readers read contact differently. Next time you chat with them, ask them to specify. I remember my POI was posting stuff on social media once and it felt like it was for me and some readers told me I would have contact around that time so I asked the readers and they said that that was it. lol! so you can never really tell. sorry:(

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2019, 05:18:19 AM »
different readers read contact differently. Next time you chat with them, ask them to specify. I remember my POI was posting stuff on social media once and it felt like it was for me and some readers told me I would have contact around that time so I asked the readers and they said that that was it. lol! so you can never really tell. sorry:(

Interesting :)

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2019, 05:20:29 AM »
I agree  becuz around the time frame given sometimes i would get a like or a comment on my post lol etc. but my recent reading the advisor was very specfic so i'm happy about that .