Author Topic: Supernatural Intervention  (Read 38192 times)

Offline Starfinder

Re: Supernatural Intervention
« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2022, 01:29:57 AM »
I read with her again this week - literally if she’s given me 7 predictions all 7 have happened. So when I reached out this week it was because her final prediction she’d made in early January had happened so I wanted to start fresh and see what was next. Guess I’m just lucky she’s worked out for me.

Offline cai

« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2024, 05:06:21 PM »
I just had a reading with her.
She does chats now.
After 7-8 minutes, she said my POI didn't let her read him through card, she's so expensive, the reading is nothing, I wanted a refund but she refused. I am contacting keen support now.

Offline jackY

« Reply #92 on: July 21, 2024, 07:39:49 PM »
"POI wouldn't allow to read through the cards"? Wow-that's a new one when the reader can't connect. Like, seriously-it happens, but don't make stuff up like this. Get your money back!

I just had a reading with her.
She does chats now.
After 7-8 minutes, she said my POI didn't let her read him through card, she's so expensive, the reading is nothing, I wanted a refund but she refused. I am contacting keen support now.

Offline Frideswide

« Reply #93 on: July 29, 2024, 07:03:42 PM »
I just tried her, she was vague. I was not impressed at all.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #94 on: July 29, 2024, 09:31:35 PM »
I just tried her, she was vague. I was not impressed at all.

Best thing I can tell you is don’t run so fast to read with ppl who have a recent great review here. She actually just had a bad review here last month on a previous post. I’m not saying this person does it but all reviews on this site are not legit. A lot of Advisors come here to boost sales and make user names to review themselves to attract new clients. Always been that way and always will. Do your homework on any advisor before spending your money with them and being disappointed after. Unfortunately this site is more compromised daily then it used to be so read at your own risk. Platform reviews are not reliable and the disappointment comes with a heavy pricey tag.

Offline love123

« Reply #95 on: Today at 12:41:46 AM »
She is an interesting one. In the past she has been extremely and oddly accurate on what she has picked up for me. I find that if you ask her a direct question she is usually wrong so I have let her just run with the scenarios. I hate that she does chats now.. she was looking into my life and said something would come up on a thursday with a friend. She didn't pickup on my current love interest, when I brought it up she said maybe he is the friend or he doesn't exist because we aren't that involved, we have been seeing each other consistently for 2 months..