Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 464211 times)

Offline Domichan

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1755 on: September 04, 2024, 07:17:57 PM »
Right? I feel like I just got a smack down from the spirit world telling me to cool it on the readings and to watch the predictions from the other readers play out first (and I have to say they've all given similar readings on the topics I was calling about). Maybe I'll try back next year after these timelines have come and gone. We'll see.

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #1756 on: September 04, 2024, 08:18:02 PM »
What’s even worse, try getting any of the money you put in back. It’s impossible. I know you used some karma points but you probably used some money I am guessing? Well if you ask customer service to refund it good luck!! They are horrible about that. Itll get to the point you just say never mind and leave it in there. I did that. Ended up reading with people I didn’t really want to but wanted the money out of the acct. I still have the acct and not saying I’ll never use it but currently I am binging from any readings at all. I read with one person and that’s it. And that’s every 3-4 months.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1757 on: September 24, 2024, 06:51:53 AM »
I think Mattie is from Australia, and times zone is according to that. Mattie works by hours and when I got to be in her que she called me early morning like or 8 eastern time. And she’s respected my time and my number line.

Oh is she in Australia? Her bio says she's from England but she could very well be living in Australia. Everyone's time zone is a bit far from where I live so I just have to hope for the best and set alarms.  ;D I do love that she speaks quickly in a sort of stream of consciousness way, but wish I could record her because it's a lot to try and write down. And you want all those little bits of info.

Mattie is not in Australia! Unless she is getting up at 3am to do calls. She lives in England.

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #1758 on: October 24, 2024, 07:54:26 PM »
I probably know better than asking this but has anyone had Mattie’s readings happen at later dates? She’s never really given me any times just 4,5,6 and February and March which is obviously 2025z listen I hate CP as we all do or should but Mattie has way to many hits to doubt her gift. She mentioned my bosses name when I wasn’t even looking for work. Her exact words were this name will be relevant in employment. Regardless I guess there was an old thread that had all the great hits she had and it was removed for some reason. Anyways please no negative comments as I know how some of you feel about her and CP. as stated I loathe CP.  So please, anyone that has had hits that happened later then expected from her please let me know here or DM me. Thanks so much everyone. And as stated she seems to have more and more hits happening just later then expected

Offline flora0250

« Reply #1759 on: October 24, 2024, 09:58:20 PM »
I probably know better than asking this but has anyone had Mattie’s readings happen at later dates? She’s never really given me any times just 4,5,6 and February and March which is obviously 2025z listen I hate CP as we all do or should but Mattie has way to many hits to doubt her gift. She mentioned my bosses name when I wasn’t even looking for work. Her exact words were this name will be relevant in employment. Regardless I guess there was an old thread that had all the great hits she had and it was removed for some reason. Anyways please no negative comments as I know how some of you feel about her and CP. as stated I loathe CP.  So please, anyone that has had hits that happened later then expected from her please let me know here or DM me. Thanks so much everyone. And as stated she seems to have more and more hits happening just later then expected

I actually was going to wait to mention it. But she got a contact prediction correct for me. She gave me a 2 and I texted with my POI 2 days later. But then she gave me a 4 recently and the 4 day mark passed. So I’m still waiting to see if some other 4 materializes. She also got correct that there was going to be a change in my job situation. She mentioned that a few weeks ago and just the other day my manager said she was hoping to get another position and that would mean things might change for me. Cookie also made that prediction correctly. I never had any hits years ago. But actually some other things Mattie predicted years ago have happened now 6 years later. Which is absolutely nuts to me but true. I will post more about that later.

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #1760 on: October 24, 2024, 10:55:35 PM »
I think Mattie is the only one who is usually bang on with predictions in CP, rest of Cp psychics are too expensive and are cold readers & not psychic at all imo. They aren't worth it except for Mattie and maybe Scarlett (who is more direct final outcome reader) Mattie is 100% on outcome though. She is too expensive for now... in my experience she is not 100% good with new people coming into your life etc but correct with if this will turn into something long term? Will I get thr job  Etc ... type of question...also noticed that she will not be blunt to give you those answers..she will say nicely you just have to get the point.... also picks up on lot pf details to valid that we are connected. I like that about her. Timewise not 100% in my experience. But she is the only best in CP. Hope this helps.

Offline Domichan

« Reply #1761 on: Today at 12:18:51 AM »

Yes, that seems to be the case with a lot of her predictions. I had a couple of very random predictions with names regarding future employment, a year or so before I got a new job. She said there was something regarding Rose as far as a job offer, and she also mentioned Mark. Well, lo and behold a Rose from HR offered me employment at the company I'm at now, and I work with a Mark and our president's name is Mark. So there's that but that's it so far. I had initially asked about my POI at the time and she said we'd fall into a relationship the following year, nothing explicitly said, once he moved to my area. There'd be a man with a beard and a dog I'd be spending time with, maybe just a friend, but that he wouldn't like it. Now, this POI has since moved to my area, but he's gotten involved with someone else and wanted to cease having a friendship with me. So I have absolutely no idea if we'll reconcile and all this will actually happen or not. I'm not holding my breath either way but I am curious since she predicted it.

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #1762 on: Today at 02:28:46 AM »
Thank you,of course I’m asking for relationship as well.‘I truly like
Mattie. She no Yona but she’s good

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #1763 on: Today at 02:30:56 AM »
She is the bomb. She’s very good but I am guessing her timeframes suck? I e read with her over a year yet haven’t read with her since March of this year

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #1764 on: Today at 02:33:28 AM »
I’d love to hear of that! I am sorry but I am hopefully not waiting 5 years or more for predictions! Please DM me

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #1765 on: Today at 03:00:45 AM »
I feel like her first readings are the best after that not so much. Last time I tried calling her she said no connection amd disconnected the phone. Also you have to let her speak then she will start saying random things which makes sense after. So far I gave had best experience with her but again her predictions weren't 100% maybe 75% was correct on my previous poi outcome and circumstances around that at that time.