Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 450058 times)

Offline allbabydoll

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1740 on: August 14, 2024, 07:09:03 PM »
I have been trying to wait and get into her queue, however every time she get online her queue is full and has not decreased. Any tips on how I can get on queue whenever she is online?

Offline Domichan

« Reply #1741 on: August 15, 2024, 05:00:43 AM »
I second everyone else who said that Mattie's predictions are about a year off. Some of her off the cuff remarks have come true (random names, etc) so I'm waiting on the big picture predictions.

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #1742 on: August 15, 2024, 03:06:30 PM »
Absolutely love Mattie. I’ve read with her 9 or 10 times. She’s excellent in my book. Some will say well she throws names out etc. everyone of the names she has mentioned have been 100% as mentioned in my life. I am waiting for the BIG prediction and only time will tell if it’ll ever happen yet I remain hopeful. I am not changing my life for anything but I do remain hopeful that it is next year and not this year. She had mentioned February and March or 2025 so time will tell

Offline allbabydoll

« Reply #1743 on: August 15, 2024, 04:16:07 PM »
How were you able to get into her queue? It seems impossible to get in her queue and she is only available for one hour with no appt available. I’ve been trying to get in contact with her but seem like a dead end .
Absolutely love Mattie. I’ve read with her 9 or 10 times. She’s excellent in my book. Some will say well she throws names out etc. everyone of the names she has mentioned have been 100% as mentioned in my life. I am waiting for the BIG prediction and only time will tell if it’ll ever happen yet I remain hopeful. I am not changing my life for anything but I do remain hopeful that it is next year and not this year. She had mentioned February and March or 2025 so time will tell

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #1744 on: August 15, 2024, 04:18:35 PM »
Set alerts on your phone with her. It downer always work but a very few times I have begged customer service and they have put me in her Que. like I said it doesn’t always work and most of the time it doesn’t. But patience and perseverance has helped me a couple times

Offline Domichan

« Reply #1745 on: August 29, 2024, 02:51:37 AM »
Set alerts on your phone with her. It downer always work but a very few times I have begged customer service and they have put me in her Que. like I said it doesn’t always work and most of the time it doesn’t. But patience and perseverance has helped me a couple times

So do you just have to wait until she's online and then hope to jump into her queue whenever someone completes their call? Everytime I look (when she's offline) it's always 6 in line.

I've only read with her once (1.5 years ago) and she was a year off but a few of her random names actually materialized. The big picture question I'm not sure will happen because it was in regards to a POI and we're currently not in contact, so we'll have to see if that reverses. But I'd love to see where everything stands now and what other tidbits she might have for me. At $20/minute it's definitely an expense but for her it's worth it.

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #1746 on: August 29, 2024, 02:59:15 PM »
I get it that some like her and some don’t. That’s what makes this forum so interesting. I enjoy her and her readings. I have spent an exorbitant amount of money with her. Not all has played out but the more and more I go thru notes etc the more that is happening. Her timing sucks but so does almost everyone’s. Call CP customer service and ask to get in her Que. they may say no. Call the next day at different times. Just bug them till they give in. Always worked for me haha. I also spent prob $60gs on that stupid site!!!

Offline Florallover87

« Reply #1747 on: August 29, 2024, 06:04:11 PM »
I think many good psychics like Mattie or Yona, their predictions sometimes tend play out further ahead. I call a year ago to Mattie to ask about my POI and she said he was going to comeback on a 8 and she was like next month the 8 and then she said his approach would be casual on social media. Sadly not even them they can handle their gifts, he did comeback but 8 months after my reading and he reached out on social media first.

Offline Domichan

« Reply #1748 on: September 03, 2024, 11:32:54 AM »
Finally got into Mattie's queue a couple of hours ago and was 4th in line for about an hour, then she went offline, and I was somehow sent to the back of the line again in 6th place! I wonder how that happened? Anyhow, I'll have to sleep at some point so hopefully will connect with her sooner than later.  ;D I've only ever read with her once about a year and a half ago, so I'm curious about what she sees now. An offhand remark she made not relating to my original question came true, and I'm still waiting on the rest. Looking forward to this reading.

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #1749 on: September 03, 2024, 02:03:33 PM »
Sadly, people say that they “missed” the call or the “connection was bad” etc, get back in Que right away. I find it unfair honestly, put them in the back of the Que, not in front of others. Oh well CP has obviously got it figured out. It’s so sad that a company so big feels the need to charge $20/minute. The only thing I can and will say is if CP ever goes public on stock trading, I’m
Buying some shares and try to recoup some of the money I spent on the site. Trust me I love Mattie and Uli, I just can’t justify $17 or $20 a minute. It’ll be $25 here beginning of next year I’m sure. I understand some people are truly wealthy and the price doesn’t bother them, yet I don’t feel they are the ones that are addicted to psychics like the rest of us. CP is getting rich off the middle to lower class people of the world. I’d love to read with Mattie one more time, I just can’t justify the cost. She’s said name after name after name and they keep making more sense as time
Goes on. Sorry for the rant, it’s just a shame that some of these readers won’t go back on their own or go on their own period.

Offline Domichan

« Reply #1750 on: September 03, 2024, 11:32:40 PM »
Yeah I was about to call customer service to ask about it. I'm back on 4th in queue and waiting until she's back on later tonight. Her price went up from $15 since the last time I read, and because I trust that she's actually tapping in, I want to give her another go. $20 is way too much and I really can't afford it but I did have a little extra money from rewards so I figured to go for it this one time. You're right, CP is making a lot off of lower/middle class folks like us looking for a shred of hope. I'd love to buy stock in them, haha. Ah well. If I get kicked down again tonight I'll see if customer service can't make it right.

Offline Florallover87

« Reply #1751 on: September 04, 2024, 02:08:50 AM »
I think Mattie is from Australia, and times zone is according to that. Mattie works by hours and when I got to be in her que she called me early morning like or 8 eastern time. And she’s respected my time and my number line.

Offline Domichan

« Reply #1752 on: September 04, 2024, 03:55:24 AM »
I think Mattie is from Australia, and times zone is according to that. Mattie works by hours and when I got to be in her que she called me early morning like or 8 eastern time. And she’s respected my time and my number line.

Oh is she in Australia? Her bio says she's from England but she could very well be living in Australia. Everyone's time zone is a bit far from where I live so I just have to hope for the best and set alarms.  ;D I do love that she speaks quickly in a sort of stream of consciousness way, but wish I could record her because it's a lot to try and write down. And you want all those little bits of info.

Offline Domichan

« Reply #1753 on: September 04, 2024, 11:45:38 AM »
Well, isn't that a kick in the pants. After a day of waiting in her queue, I finally connected, only to have her say that she couldn't see anything for me (which she said was rare for her), like a blank slate; only thing coming through was had I had many readings? She told me to talk with customer service for a refund and perhaps try again in a few months, and then ended the call. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement.

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #1754 on: September 04, 2024, 01:16:06 PM »
Sadly I’ve been there with my last few reads. It’s super upsetting and disappointing. I totally understand your pain. Thankfully, hopefully, praying haha, that I am done with binge reading. It’s just so expensive and painful when you get no reads etc