Author Topic: Who is the best for short term predictions  (Read 6608 times)

Offline Winterwonderland

Who is the best for short term predictions
« on: March 04, 2019, 05:24:21 PM »
Xxx

Offline happyk

Re: Who is the best for short term predictions
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 06:18:19 PM »
Matt Allen on PO and Bitwine used to be really good for me for really short term like will I get contact over the weekend kinda stuff. I think he changed his name to Matt Dees ot something.

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 08:56:35 PM »
erikka

Offline persephone

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 09:14:56 PM »
Italy Shawn on Keen predicted a certain thing about the POI.  I find out about it the following week...

josh34

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2019, 09:23:27 PM »
Abundant visions by FAR

Offline Mon

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2019, 10:58:12 PM »
Abundant visions by FAR

What would you consider “short term”? 4 months or less? 6 months? A year? I’m asking because I have pending predictions from Gaylene and I’m hype.

josh34

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2019, 11:01:24 PM »
Abundant visions by FAR

What would you consider “short term”? 4 months or less? 6 months? A year? I’m asking because I have pending predictions from Gaylene and I’m hype.

Oops! Should have put on my opinion I'm sorry. So shes really good with short term and can be quite good with long term too. I'd say as with any psychic based upon my own experience, short term is much easier to get right, and shes inexpensive too! I'd put short term around 3-6 months. I hope what you want comes to pass! And I hope shes been as good for you as she has for me:)

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2019, 11:02:47 PM »
Abundant visions by FAR

Oops! Should have put on my opinion I'm sorry. So shes really good with short term and can be quite good with long term too. I'd say as with any psychic based upon my own experience, short term is much easier to get right, and shes inexpensive too! I'd put short term around 3-6 months. I hope what you want comes to pass! And I hope shes been as good for you as she has for me:)

where can we find her?

josh34

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2019, 11:11:29 PM »
Abundant visions by FAR

where can we find her?

Hi! She is on thirdeyelive!

Offline Mon

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2019, 11:15:39 PM »
Thanks Josh! Pray everything works out for you too!!

Read with her late feb. She gave me a “in 5” some event will happen... and 4-6, a bigger even will happen.
Idk what these numbers mean yet but she believes 4-6 to be between April and June. And the 5 wasn’t five days or March 5th...  so I’m hoping it’s 5 weeks... which would match other advisors who have been great with timing for me.

Abundant visions by FAR

josh34

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2019, 11:21:03 PM »

Read with her late feb. She gave me a “in 5” some event will happen... and 4-6, a bigger even will happen.
Idk what these numbers mean yet but she believes 4-6 to be between April and June. And the 5 wasn’t five days or March 5th...  so I’m hoping it’s 5 weeks... which would match other advisors who have been great with timing for me.

Abundant visions by FAR

You're welcome!:)
She often is too optimistic with the numbers and usually believes them to be days/the 5th, when they very well could mean May or be as far out as like, October 5th haha! I have noticed when they happen to be further out they are usually the month. Although it can definitely vary. Did she see a relationship with your POI? And who else did you talk to regarding the predictions? Have you spoken with Mattie too? Shes quite good, albeit expensive.

Offline Mon

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2019, 11:33:21 PM »
I spoke with many... aerie rivers I actually trust a whole lot on timing just because she’s been so consistent for me. She’s never given me a date and then I’m disappointed after it passed and her timing had always been consistent. Started reading with her a year ago as well as hundreds of others—she’s the one who gave me the far out predictions and of course I’d be like ugh no and wanting to believe other psychics but the others predictions came and went. Aerie has been on point. Telling me the same timeframe since day one on multiple accounts when she didn’t know it was me lol. What she’s been telling me for a year is now only weeks away, consistent, and matching Gaylene, prophet rose, and others like Julia Caliope, Angel Readings. Truelovetarot’s numbers are exactly Gaylene... she gave me 5 weeks for an event and a relationship between April to summer. So that’s how I’m gauging Gaylenes numbers...  Yes they predicted a relationship this spring. I came out to paper hearts on my car from him yesterday... it feels like they are hopefully finally right!? Just a little longer.

Abundant visions by FAR

She often is too optimistic with the numbers and usually believes them to be days/the 5th, when they very well could mean May or be as far out as like, October 5th haha! I have noticed when they happen to be further out they are usually the month. Although it can definitely vary. Did she see a relationship with your POI? And who else did you talk to regarding the predictions? Have you spoken with Mattie too? Shes quite good, albeit expensive.

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2019, 11:44:02 PM »
I spoke with many... aerie rivers I actually trust a whole lot on timing just because she’s been so consistent for me. She’s never given me a date and then I’m disappointed after it passed and her timing had always been consistent. Started reading with her a year ago as well as hundreds of others—she’s the one who gave me the far out predictions and of course I’d be like ugh no and wanting to believe other psychics but the others predictions came and went. Aerie has been on point. Telling me the same timeframe since day one on multiple accounts when she didn’t know it was me lol. What she’s been telling me for a year is now only weeks away, consistent, and matching Gaylene, prophet rose, and others like Julia Caliope, Angel Readings. Truelovetarot’s numbers are exactly Gaylene... she gave me 5 weeks for an event and a relationship between April to summer. So that’s how I’m gauging Gaylenes numbers...  Yes they predicted a relationship this spring. I came out to paper hearts on my car from him yesterday... it feels like they are hopefully finally right!? Just a little longer.

Abundant visions by FAR

That is so sweet, Mon! I hope they are right :) wishing you the best

Offline Mon

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2019, 12:14:01 AM »
Thank you Serendipity <3 I’m hoping the very best for you too!

Abundant visions by FAR

That is so sweet, Mon! I hope they are right :) wishing you the best

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2019, 12:15:20 AM »

Paper hearts on the car are a super lovely gesture! Hopefully they are right!

anything