Author Topic: Bitwine - Advisor Michelle  (Read 12568 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Bitwine - Advisor Michelle
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2019, 03:55:03 PM »
She hasn't posted anything on here so you may be right.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2019, 03:59:45 PM »

I went into this reading with an open mind and heart but when you read with other advisors who genuinely connect, and then you get a reading like this, which is filled with a lot of words and sounds convincing unless you're objective enough to realize it could really apply to anyone. I'm open to your guys' take on it but I think this advisor was cold reading me 😔😕

hahaha LOL @ Justin Beiber! But yeah... never read with this person but this definitely sounds like the hundreds of cold readings I've had in the past.
Yeah this advisor was trash. I confronted her about it and demanded a refund as well. Initially she was said she would give it, then she tried to trick me out of it by emailing my personal email and telling me she couldn't refund me because I opened a case on PayPal and that I needed to cancel the case first before she refunded the money. I told her that's illegal and I'll report her to bitwine and PayPal, she kept trying to trick me out of my refund and I was getting so pissed off because if I want sure she was a scam artist before, I sure was at that point, I seriously was going to report her right across the board. Then I saw she refunded the money 🙄 what's even creepier is she found this site and registered last night as chellebellie or something wtfff. And she msged this after she finally refunded my money

"also I do not give the same readings I saw the review you saw some people go through the same exact thing your not the first and definitely not the last do not slander my name thanks!"

I don't care, this one was a scam artist and off kilter. She needs her own warning thread. And she's here now. Wow. Smh

How do you know this? I mean, how do you know that chellebelle (?) is this advisor?? Just curious...

Not 100% sure but it  was like 1am and that user was registered almost exactly when she emailed saying she saw the review on here ? If chellebellie isn't Michelle I'd be genuinely surprised.

I see... but that's a big assumption to make, unless the message came to you as a pm from @chelle...

When i registered on here, i didn't get an account immediately. It took quite a while. I don't know if that's changed, but if not it would be unlikely that Michelle got an instant account at 1 am.

Not trying to call you out, but, if not Michelle, you've kind of set up a new member for harrassment

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2019, 04:07:16 PM »
Well if it's not her then I'm really sorry  but like I said I'd be emphatically surprised.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2019, 04:19:58 PM »
Well if it's not her then I'm really sorry  but like I said I'd be emphatically surprised.

Who knows. Perhaps you are right -- the user name points that way... but I find it so unfortunate that this forum's membership has become so suspect. There are loads of things I hold back from discussing or disclosing on here, simply because I've become a bit paranoid about who's reading.

As an aside, I get this in my browser URL bar when on this site:

Does anyone find that alarming? Makes me wonder if it is easy to get my personal info (e.g. email, name, etc)

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2019, 04:37:26 PM »

Who knows. Perhaps you are right -- the user name points that way... but I find it so unfortunate that this forum's membership has become so suspect. There are loads of things I hold back from discussing or disclosing on here, simply because I've become a bit paranoid about who's reading.

As an aside, I get this in my browser URL bar when on this site:

Does anyone find that alarming? Makes me wonder if it is easy to get my personal info (e.g. email, name, etc)

Honestly, after last night, I feel the same too. Idk what that woman would've typed in, and maybe I should change my Username between here and psychic sites, but she found this thread in no time. So I understand your feeling of paranoia 😔😢  initially I thought this was a secure place, to share reviews and experiences, just learn I guess. And it's amazing to find people who share the same interest as you, people who won't judge you 😊 what I didn't know was that a lot of readers troll this site, so even though I share transcripts (mostly of dubious chats), my personal stuff I'm hesitant to share even at all unless it's heavily watered down or something because apparently your information here can be accessed easily through a Google search🤷🏻‍♀️

I really wish we could've been more free to share our experiences without being exposed to trolls  and scammers 😔

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2019, 05:06:28 PM »
Hi. Yup, that was my exact transcript as well. I paraphrased mine in my first post, but it was the same as saw's and pinky's verbatim. I suspected she wasn't a legit reader with those same old tired lines and no details, but couldn't be positive. Now I know for sure. I think it's so sad that people have no qualms just stealing our money that way. I guess they don't believe in karma... I hope her pretty pic is fake too and that she's really a short, balding middle-aged man with a big nose and tiny penis.

Btw, chellebelle has been showing as the latest member for about a week from the home page, so it's probably not her.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2019, 05:09:01 PM »
Hi. Yup, that was my exact transcript as well. I paraphrased mine in my first post, but it was the same as saw's and pinky's verbatim. I suspected she wasn't a legit reader with those same old tired lines and no details, but couldn't be positive. Now I know for sure. I think it's so sad that people have no qualms just stealing our money that way. I guess they don't believe in karma...I hope her pretty pic is fake too and that she's really a short, balding middle-aged man with a big nose and tiny penis

Btw, chellebelle has been showing as the latest member for about a week from the home page, so it's probably not her.

Lmaoooo @ that line 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2019, 05:09:16 PM »
Hi. Yup, that was my exact transcript as well. I paraphrased mine in my first post, but it was the same as saw's and pinky's verbatim. I suspected she wasn't a legit reader with those same old tired lines and no details, but couldn't be positive. Now I know for sure. I think it's so sad that people have no qualms just stealing our money that way. I guess they don't believe in karma... I hope her pretty pic is fake too and that she's really a short, balding middle-aged man with a big nose and tiny penis.

HAHA!  SO funny, I thought the same thing, I don't think that pic is her at all lol.  I think a lot of the "readers" on BW post fake pics.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2019, 05:12:34 PM »

Damn then I guess I really do owe chellebelle an apology 😔 I'm sorry Chelle!

That advisor was acting so erratic, emailing me personally, well she was on here since she saw the review, idk the paranoia got real!

Offline Spaceship29

« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2019, 08:13:35 AM »
So this was the chat :

Chat with Advisor...

Hello

Mar 7, 2019 22:35 PM

Hi!

Advisor...

hi how are you!!

Advisor...

how can i help you :)

Mar 7, 2019 22:36 PM

I'm okay just looking to do a reading with you :)

Advisor...

okay

Advisor...

i will need names and dobs

Do you need any info?

Advisor...

and would you like to charge per min or so a special?

Okay my name is ***********, I'm engaged to ******'

Advisor...

okay iwant no details!!

Per min I guess?

Advisor...

okay!

Mar 7, 2019 22:37 PM

Advisor...

:)

Advisor...

okay

okay lol

Advisor...

whatever i see for you i dont want you to be angry or upset with me its everythng i see and feel

Mar 7, 2019 22:38 PM

Okay crossing fingers

Advisor...

the first thing it tells me is that literally since childhood you had a snse ofincompletion a sense of void as if something were missing it tells me you felt this way your whole life ntil yo met him it tells me that when you met him you finally felt some what complete as if you met your other half ((I can't really relate to this part, I mean I love him but I'm very independent and although he does mirror me, it's not exactly how she describes it, like I'm learning how to complete myself even though I'm in a relationship with someone if that makes sense ))

Advisor...

butalong with completion came confusion ((life is confusing I guess, I've been more confused before)))

Mar 7, 2019 22:39 PM

Confusion?

Advisor...

it tells me that he will come close and then be drawn away say onething yet do another it seems as if everytime ths relationship moves forward he pulls back ((I wonder if she's describing my ex here? 🤔 This was more my ex than my current partner, I guess he can be distant at times but I've been in more confusing situations about where I stand than with my bf, so I can't say that I entirely identify when this))

Advisor...

im seeing a distance between you and him whether it be a distance in miles or commutication but i am seeing a distance (( he can be distant at times but whose poi isn't? 🤔))

Mar 7, 2019 22:40 PM

Advisor...

im also seeing a female in his life this female seems to be very controlling very vindicive very manipulative and i feel that she has definitley hekped thrown a wrench into the progession of the relationship between you and him (( this could probably be his mother, but again it's so vague, and I think she's warming up to me, she is pretty controlling though but again, this could go so many ways))

Mar 7, 2019 22:40 PM

Advisor...

keep in mind this could be a friend or family member, 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

Mar 7, 2019 22:41 PM

Advisor...

im seeing that you may have thought about moving on from him but it seems like everytime you try too it feels like theres something stopping you and yo ucant seem to get him off of your mind ( I really can't recall this, yeah at times I think about being on my own but nothing like me being unable to get him off of my mind is keeping me here, he makes an effort and keeps me here so, again, idk I can't entirely relate))

Advisor...

the reason of this is because he is your soulmate ((won't doubt thisss ))

Advisor...

this is why i cant advise yo to walk away

Advisor...

imseeing that yes he does love and care for you theres no doubt about it. (he does]😎)

Mar 7, 2019 22:42 PM

Advisor...

im seeing that he isnt vry open with his feelings which has you a bit confused (ya sometimes he acts mute ))

Advisor...

i see this changing

Advisor...

within 2 weeks im seeing him becomig more closer to you and more open with you ((can't verify until it happens ))

Advisor...

are you there?

Yes reading I'm sorry

Advisor...

im seeing that there will be a new begining to this relationshipbetwen three and six months (( I'll let you guys know in 3 months! ))

Mar 7, 2019 22:43 PM

Advisor...

im seeing it be a positive beginning! (( lordt I open my arms to these blessings!! 🤗 🙏 ))

Can you tell me what's like, the main thing that's bothering him? (there's really one thing that's bothering him

Advisor...

i am 100% sure this is the man you will live grow old and die next too theres no doubt about it ((let's hope so!! ))

Advisor...

i know thats a very strong statement but its only the truth!🤞🤞🤞

Advisor...

what do you mean? ((Justin Beiber, is that you? 🤔 )

Mar 7, 2019 22:44 PM

That's putting the distance?

Advisor...

im seing im very stressed and worries ((true, he's stressed, depressed, anxiety to the max

Advisor...

worried*

Advisor...

this may b work related (( ding! ding! ding! But what do you mean "may be"? 🤔 Everything else was so detailed and the one thing that's affecting everything is unclear? I don't knowwww guys

Advisor...

im not sure 😒

***I hung up***

I went into this reading with an open mind and heart but when you read with other advisors who genuinely connect, and then you get a reading like this, which is filled with a lot of words and sounds convincing unless you're objective enough to realize it could really apply to anyone. I'm open to your guys' take on it but I think this advisor was cold reading me 😔😕

I got this same read but for
 A different person. I’ve had so many but I remember that disclaimer and that childhood stuff. I’m going to
Find it and the advisor.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2019, 09:47:19 PM »
So after posting a negative review on Michelle's profile alerting everyone to the fact that she basically gave multiple people the same reading, bitwine removed the review and  I received this email today from Amie from Bitwine today :

Hello,

It has come to our attention that you have posted an entire reading between you and an advisor on a public forum. Due to this, your account has been disabled.

Whilst we understand clients can become upset during or after a reading, we urge all clients from BitWine to report if you feel an advisor is violating our terms of service so that we can investigate.

Dissing advisor's is a form of bullying and we cannot tolerate it. You account will stay closed until the reading it removed.

Kind regards,

Amie

So basically, they enable scamming? And penalize the victims of their scams? This is a form of bullying. I have the correspondence and chat history support me. I am going straight to their associates, financial partners, web developers, Google Play management as well as fraud AUTHORITIES. I have nothing to hide and if Bitwine is endorsing fraud, they will be held accountable.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2019, 09:57:54 PM »
Yes you go girl!!! What a crock of shit!  Report them to the BBB.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2019, 10:14:51 PM »
Yes you go girl!!! What a crock of shit!  Report them to the BBB.

Thank you most definitely. If Bitwine had ANY credibility before, they certainly don't now. I have nothing to hide, someone HAS to stand up to them. I will be contacting the HIGHEST tier of management of every single relevant legal authority and business associate until there is recourse.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2019, 11:04:59 PM »
OMG what freakin scammers they are on bitwine. Not surprised at all.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2019, 11:22:39 PM »
So after posting a negative review on Michelle's profile alerting everyone to the fact that she basically gave multiple people the same reading, bitwine removed the review and  I received this email today from Amie from Bitwine today :

Hello,

It has come to our attention that you have posted an entire reading between you and an advisor on a public forum. Due to this, your account has been disabled.

Whilst we understand clients can become upset during or after a reading, we urge all clients from BitWine to report if you feel an advisor is violating our terms of service so that we can investigate.

Dissing advisor's is a form of bullying and we cannot tolerate it. You account will stay closed until the reading it removed.

Kind regards,

Amie

So basically, they enable scamming? And penalize the victims of their scams? This is a form of bullying. I have the correspondence and chat history support me. I am going straight to their associates, financial partners, web developers, Google Play management as well as fraud AUTHORITIES. I have nothing to hide and if Bitwine is endorsing fraud, they will be held accountable.

Whilst I choose to remain anonymous with respect to members of this forum, I would be happy to contact Amie directly to provide my reading from 2017 to substantiate that this advisor is in fact providing copy/paste readings to their clients, as it was EXACTLY the same reading you received. In any event, it should assist them with their "investigation". You were not "dissing" an advisor by posting your transcript. You simply asked for feedback and in that process discovered that others had received the exact same reading. Only then did you leave honest feedback. Bitwine's response to this is disheartening, to say the least. It is also highly inappropriate that this advisor contacted you on your personal email. As consumers it is our right to leave honest feedback and I would like to at least help prove that your feedback was not bullying, but honest. If you have a direct email address for Amie, please provide it to me via pm. I will screenshot my chat history with this advisor prior to emailing them in case they decide to disable my account as well.