Author Topic: Bitwine - Advisor Michelle  (Read 12559 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Bitwine - Advisor Michelle
« on: February 20, 2019, 04:35:19 PM »
Advisor Michelle (psychicadvisermichelle)

Anyone read with her?  I don't think I've seen anything on her here.

Offline Ninacy

Re: Bitwine - Advisor Michelle
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2019, 08:52:50 AM »
No, haven't tried her. However, I have "studied" her feedback and it seems like she gives mostly or only positive outcomes and this is unrealistic. Curious to know if anyone can validate this.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2019, 09:34:34 AM »
I logged into my bitwine account, which thankfully I haven't been on since December, because I was pretty sure I'd read with her. I looked through my history and I have read with 4 Michelle's lol. Sheesh! Anyway, I read with this Michelle  in 2017, just once - I just read the transcript.  So she was actually correct; however, I don't know if it was just good guessing. By that I mean, I am still with the guy I chatted with her about and she saw long-term, but she gave me the whole hot/cold thing (didn't use those words, but described that behavior), said she saw distance, him changing, opening up etc. Yes, that happened, but not in her time frame and honestly he's still a pain in my ass. I just feel every advisor says this things if you're calling about a poi. There were a couple other things that made me think that she just gives everyone the same lines - you're soulmates, your whole life you never felt complete until you met him (not true). I dunno. I thought she was very nice, but just vague, general stuff. She definitely didn't predict anything concrete that I can definitively say she's got a genuine gift. She wasn't wrong either though so maybe she really could see that we would be together long-term. I never went back because it was just too generic and there are more detailed advisors. At the time her rate was good. I apparently did 25 minutes for $45. I don't know what it is now. I sure didn't get much info in 25 minutes though. Did you read with her? Or just considering it?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2019, 01:02:40 PM »
No i did read with her.  In the past just wondered if anyone else had too.  Curious to see if she was right for anyone.  I will keep you posted on if her predictions pan out.  I usually would catch during the happy hour so i would do per min.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2019, 11:28:20 AM »
I personally don't pick up a strong and concrete physic vibe from her but good luck to anyone that does try her.

Offline Spaceship29

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2019, 06:58:26 AM »
I can’t find that name but I feel like I have

I read with a Michelle about 2017 as well maybe 2016 and she was accurate but predictions didn’t come to pass

What they were exactly I don’t remember but I’m def not with the POI of that time

She described them and the situation accurately tho

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2019, 03:16:33 AM »
Is this Michelle Psychic? Because I read with this person last week (her rate is $1.89/min) and I was expecting her to be a fluke, but you know she was quite the opposite. She didn't use our 3 mins intro time which was off-putting, she just asked for a name and dob and if I have someone I'd like to look at, their name and dob and off she went, she started to charge. But omg, for the fact that she only had a name and a dob to go with, she picked up on my situation precisely, pinpointing things affecting us that I hadn't mentioned. I was pleasantly surprised, she's not the sharpest psychic in terms of details but she had good insight, so I'd say she's worth a try

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2019, 11:32:16 AM »
Is this Michelle Psychic? Because I read with this person last week (her rate is $1.89/min) and I was expecting her to be a fluke, but you know she was quite the opposite. She didn't use our 3 mins intro time which was off-putting, she just asked for a name and dob and if I have someone I'd like to look at, their name and dob and off she went, she started to charge. But omg, for the fact that she only had a name and a dob to go with, she picked up on my situation precisely, pinpointing things affecting us that I hadn't mentioned. I was pleasantly surprised, she's not the sharpest psychic in terms of details but she had good insight, so I'd say she's worth a try

No I believe her rate is 2.99.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2019, 09:05:29 PM »

No I believe her rate is 2.99.

Darn okay I never read with that one 😂

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2019, 09:54:38 PM »
I wish i could include the link but everytime i try doesn't come out right.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2019, 10:45:23 PM »
https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/386769-michellepsychic?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

This is the one I read with ^^

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2019, 12:54:56 AM »
This is the one.

https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/users/395685-psychicadvisermichelle

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2019, 02:24:01 AM »
This is the one.

https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/users/395685-psychicadvisermichelle

Oooh Thanks, I think she's in a chat right now, wonder if I should try her 🤔

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2019, 03:17:40 AM »
Okay, so I just tried her and I'm not so sure, I'll post the transcript in a bit once I get to, the charges are still pending and so the chat history isn't showing

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2019, 03:51:26 AM »
So this was the chat :

Chat with Advisor...

Hello

Mar 7, 2019 22:35 PM

Hi!

Advisor...

hi how are you!!

Advisor...

how can i help you :)

Mar 7, 2019 22:36 PM

I'm okay just looking to do a reading with you :)

Advisor...

okay

Advisor...

i will need names and dobs

Do you need any info?

Advisor...

and would you like to charge per min or so a special?

Okay my name is ***********, I'm engaged to ******'

Advisor...

okay iwant no details!!

Per min I guess?

Advisor...

okay!

Mar 7, 2019 22:37 PM

Advisor...

:)

Advisor...

okay

okay lol

Advisor...

whatever i see for you i dont want you to be angry or upset with me its everythng i see and feel

Mar 7, 2019 22:38 PM

Okay crossing fingers

Advisor...

the first thing it tells me is that literally since childhood you had a snse ofincompletion a sense of void as if something were missing it tells me you felt this way your whole life ntil yo met him it tells me that when you met him you finally felt some what complete as if you met your other half ((I can't really relate to this part, I mean I love him but I'm very independent and although he does mirror me, it's not exactly how she describes it, like I'm learning how to complete myself even though I'm in a relationship with someone if that makes sense ))

Advisor...

butalong with completion came confusion ((life is confusing I guess, I've been more confused before)))

Mar 7, 2019 22:39 PM

Confusion?

Advisor...

it tells me that he will come close and then be drawn away say onething yet do another it seems as if everytime ths relationship moves forward he pulls back ((I wonder if she's describing my ex here? 🤔 This was more my ex than my current partner, I guess he can be distant at times but I've been in more confusing situations about where I stand than with my bf, so I can't say that I entirely identify when this))

Advisor...

im seeing a distance between you and him whether it be a distance in miles or commutication but i am seeing a distance (( he can be distant at times but whose poi isn't? 🤔))

Mar 7, 2019 22:40 PM

Advisor...

im also seeing a female in his life this female seems to be very controlling very vindicive very manipulative and i feel that she has definitley hekped thrown a wrench into the progession of the relationship between you and him (( this could probably be his mother, but again it's so vague, and I think she's warming up to me, she is pretty controlling though but again, this could go so many ways))

Mar 7, 2019 22:40 PM

Advisor...

keep in mind this could be a friend or family member, 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

Mar 7, 2019 22:41 PM

Advisor...

im seeing that you may have thought about moving on from him but it seems like everytime you try too it feels like theres something stopping you and yo ucant seem to get him off of your mind ( I really can't recall this, yeah at times I think about being on my own but nothing like me being unable to get him off of my mind is keeping me here, he makes an effort and keeps me here so, again, idk I can't entirely relate))

Advisor...

the reason of this is because he is your soulmate ((won't doubt thisss ))

Advisor...

this is why i cant advise yo to walk away

Advisor...

imseeing that yes he does love and care for you theres no doubt about it. (he does]😎)

Mar 7, 2019 22:42 PM

Advisor...

im seeing that he isnt vry open with his feelings which has you a bit confused (ya sometimes he acts mute ))

Advisor...

i see this changing

Advisor...

within 2 weeks im seeing him becomig more closer to you and more open with you ((can't verify until it happens ))

Advisor...

are you there?

Yes reading I'm sorry

Advisor...

im seeing that there will be a new begining to this relationshipbetwen three and six months (( I'll let you guys know in 3 months! ))

Mar 7, 2019 22:43 PM

Advisor...

im seeing it be a positive beginning! (( lordt I open my arms to these blessings!! 🤗 🙏 ))

Can you tell me what's like, the main thing that's bothering him? (there's really one thing that's bothering him

Advisor...

i am 100% sure this is the man you will live grow old and die next too theres no doubt about it ((let's hope so!! ))

Advisor...

i know thats a very strong statement but its only the truth!🤞🤞🤞

Advisor...

what do you mean? ((Justin Beiber, is that you? 🤔 )

Mar 7, 2019 22:44 PM

That's putting the distance?

Advisor...

im seing im very stressed and worries ((true, he's stressed, depressed, anxiety to the max

Advisor...

worried*

Advisor...

this may b work related (( ding! ding! ding! But what do you mean "may be"? 🤔 Everything else was so detailed and the one thing that's affecting everything is unclear? I don't knowwww guys

Advisor...

im not sure 😒

***I hung up***

I went into this reading with an open mind and heart but when you read with other advisors who genuinely connect, and then you get a reading like this, which is filled with a lot of words and sounds convincing unless you're objective enough to realize it could really apply to anyone. I'm open to your guys' take on it but I think this advisor was cold reading me 😔😕