Author Topic: Victoria White on P.O?  (Read 2313 times)

Offline dreamer1234

Victoria White on P.O?
« on: November 03, 2018, 07:13:42 PM »
I've seen a small thread on here &bitwine about her how she is super accurate & predictions come true. But her reviews on po say differently that they don't come to manifest etc thought to give her a try. I got a reading & then a follow up with her. I felt it was mostly a fairy tale i wanted to hear & cold read/generic a lil bit of accuracy. Waiting for her timeframes to manifest for contact.

Offline stephkarpi1992

Re: Victoria White on P.O?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 05:16:54 AM »
I’ve had two readings with her. Waiting for the predictions to happen at the end of this month. Otherwise, she seemed to pick up on my situation with POI. Has anyone else read with her and had any predictions come true?

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 06:04:55 AM »
Well I sure as hell hope she isn't accurate lol about 2 weeks ago I ordered a reading from her and she indicated that I'm going to lose my job this year and there are so many other things she sees that I could be doing but that everything will be okay after things reboot.... I've been at my organization for over 10 years and she saw other things like marriage this year too, but if I lose my job according to her, I don't see how I can remain financially stable and get married at the same time 🤔 anyway it freaked me out, I asked for clarification, she ignored me in the comments sh, also she described a POI like I'd say incorrectly, like harshly. Idk if she was just going along with my dramatic description of things lol but it didn't resonate with me. Anyway, I pray she's wrong about the career thing, other readers actually see the opposite but only time can tell.....

Offline murlissa

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 11:20:32 PM »
Her reading for me was fairly generic.

anything