Author Topic: Which psychics is Mattie (from CP) comparable to?  (Read 8588 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Which psychics is Mattie (from CP) comparable to?
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2019, 08:36:56 PM »
you know that's what I feel about all the good ones on here. they are great at telling you what you already know:) so they do validate well, they remote view great but predictions..... I'm guessing the ones who do get predictions right are getting it off of what they are reading currently and maybe using the power of deduction in how the POI will act in the future:)) and if our POI's break away from their pattern and do something that they wouldn't normally do, that's when predictions fail. Lol! I think I've given this too much thought:))

I have had so many readings with Mattie.  All she can do well is mind reading.  She pulled my moms name out of thin air, (but we weren't talking about my mom and she had no messages for my mom).  She said I see travel for you (a big trip was already booked= mindreading)  She has pulled out strange place connections but again it has all been mind reading. None of her predictions have EVER manifested. She pulled out a strange location and said "I see a girls trip for you"  turned out to be a work trip that was negotiated but never happened, and now it will NEVER happen, because I will not work for that person again.   I stopped checking her other thread because most of the updates were about getting in her line.

Did I miss some major predictions that makes Mattie some kind of superstar? She doesn't stop talking but it's all just rambling like "I see you going to the theater" (P.S. I don't think I've been to anything other than a movie theater in the last 2 years, so she predicted me going to the movies? helpful.)

Offline bstalling

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2019, 06:37:26 PM »
this reminds me of Mama Roberts from bitwine..she could literally pull thoughts out of your head, but no predictions happening.  I never tried Mattie though.

Yeah, all Mama Roberts did was read your mind. LOL

To everyone else, shes not a superstar. Her hype will die down like most every other reader on here. She's OK for random predictions, but she reads the board and had her thread taken down because she can't take criticism. Be careful of fan girling for a reader like that...and watch people that literally worship her on here.

ladya

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2019, 06:44:10 PM »
Dont take time frames too serious...I've been speaking to psychics for years & I can tell you I've seen there predictions they thought were about to happen end up happening years later exactly as they said it would happen. So dont be so quick to say predictions havent manifested. Maybe they just havent manifested "yet".

very true. ive learned this as well.

anything