Author Topic: I'm in that place that I hate.  (Read 8638 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: I'm in that place that I hate.
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2019, 02:09:04 PM »
So I just wanted to give a brief update. Some weird stuff today and any input will be welcomed.

So, I've been dealing with a lot of sadness and anger because of the "limbo" between me and my POI. As you recall there was an odd incident last month where he contacted my stepdaughter, completely by accident, looking for his son who was MIA. This son was a big part of our break up since my POI felt obligated to to deal with the issues surrounding his son's addiction and couldn't handle a relationship. This incident last month reminded me a lot that the same issues still exist and put me on a downward spiral that nothing is going to change. I prayed and ask my guides to either move things along with the situation or to put him out of my mind.

Last night I woke up at 4 am for no apparent reason. Sometimes I will wake up if I'm worried about something, but this wasn't like that. I was wide awake and had an overwhelming feeling that somehow everything would be ok today. It seemed unlikely because the whole weekend was kind of depressing. I tried to go back to sleep, but couldn't. I got up at 6 am and turned on the news. Of course the first thing I saw was coverage from the superbowl. I remembered that Shelly UK said something about football players in scrum marking that my POI wants to move closer to me. I kind of giggled.  I went on to my phone to check social media and saw that my POI's son (the one who was MIA) was posting. He's doing good, back at the gym, talking about his sobriety. That made my heart happy. I checked my email and my tax refund that is due the end of the month, is being deposited in 2 days! Thank God that some of my financial burden will be lifted. Kisha said that I would feel more stable February/March. I also got a random text from one of my long time guy friends. We haven't talked in months. We texted back and forth for a while just catching up. I told him how I was feeling about life and he gave me pep talk. Kisha also said that I would be in touch with one of my "platonic" male friends and he would encourage me. I thought it was pretty cool.

So... all of my trusted advisors said that I need to let it go, be happy with myself, gain my confidence back before anything could progress with my POI. I feel that I am FINALLY starting to get it. The anger lifted today. I feel some hope again. Maybe, just maybe, the limbo will stop. I don't know, but I think my "guide" woke me this morning to give me a sign. What do you all think?

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2019, 02:38:20 PM »
So I just wanted to give a brief update. Some weird stuff today and any input will be welcomed.

So, I've been dealing with a lot of sadness and anger because of the "limbo" between me and my POI. As you recall there was an odd incident last month where he contacted my stepdaughter, completely by accident, looking for his son who was MIA. This son was a big part of our break up since my POI felt obligated to to deal with the issues surrounding his son's addiction and couldn't handle a relationship. This incident last month reminded me a lot that the same issues still exist and put me on a downward spiral that nothing is going to change. I prayed and ask my guides to either move things along with the situation or to put him out of my mind.

Last night I woke up at 4 am for no apparent reason. Sometimes I will wake up if I'm worried about something, but this wasn't like that. I was wide awake and had an overwhelming feeling that somehow everything would be ok today. It seemed unlikely because the whole weekend was kind of depressing. I tried to go back to sleep, but couldn't. I got up at 6 am and turned on the news. Of course the first thing I saw was coverage from the superbowl. I remembered that Shelly UK said something about football players in scrum marking that my POI wants to move closer to me. I kind of giggled.  I went on to my phone to check social media and saw that my POI's son (the one who was MIA) was posting. He's doing good, back at the gym, talking about his sobriety. That made my heart happy. I checked my email and my tax refund that is due the end of the month, is being deposited in 2 days! Thank God that some of my financial burden will be lifted. Kisha said that I would feel more stable February/March. I also got a random text from one of my long time guy friends. We haven't talked in months. We texted back and forth for a while just catching up. I told him how I was feeling about life and he gave me pep talk. Kisha also said that I would be in touch with one of my "platonic" male friends and he would encourage me. I thought it was pretty cool.

So... all of my trusted advisors said that I need to let it go, be happy with myself, gain my confidence back before anything could progress with my POI. I feel that I am FINALLY starting to get it. The anger lifted today. I feel some hope again. Maybe, just maybe, the limbo will stop. I don't know, but I think my "guide" woke me this morning to give me a sign. What do you all think?

I am so glad you are having positive thoughts....  I definitely tend to agree with your markers and most important you waking up knowing everything was just going to be okay:).

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2019, 02:58:04 PM »
I am not a big believer in guides. I know some people talk to theirs, but I never felt mine. I just wonder if I'm bipolar or if this might be a guide situation.  My whole energy is just different in a good way.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2019, 06:07:10 PM »
I am not a big believer in guides. I know some people talk to theirs, but I never felt mine. I just wonder if I'm bipolar or if this might be a guide situation.  My whole energy is just different in a good way.

I don't think feeling guidance means your bipolar, maybe just your inner self giving you guidance that everything going to be ok.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2019, 09:35:35 PM »

Stay in that good head space! Just know whatever is meant for you will come to you organically <3

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2019, 09:42:04 PM »

Stay in that good head space! Just know whatever is meant for you will come to you organically <3
Whoa, I just used this word in another post before I even saw this one. Caught your thoughts perhaps.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2019, 10:07:09 PM »

Whoa, I just used this word in another post before I even saw this one. Caught your thoughts perhaps.

haha...I feel like a lot of people are getting what they want this year from what I have noticed so that's a great thing and gives everyone else hope. :)

ladya

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2019, 10:09:12 PM »

haha...I feel like a lot of people are getting what they want this year from what I have noticed so that's a great thing and gives everyone else hope. :)

I was thinking the same thing!! Took the words out of my mouth. This should bring hope in knowing good things are coming your way too :)

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2019, 10:29:26 PM »

I was thinking the same thing!! Took the words out of my mouth. This should bring hope in knowing good things are coming your way too :)

:-*

anything