Author Topic: May This Tarot Reading Resonate With You ((HUGS))  (Read 2174 times)

Offline OpenDiaryTarot

• Hello, I'm Bria!
    • Open Diary Tarot
May This Tarot Reading Resonate With You ((HUGS))
« on: January 18, 2019, 01:23:39 AM »
Three of Swords in Reverse:

This card for some of you is your overall theming at this time. You are in time out mode and in a state of recovery. You are trying to focus more on putting the pieces back together after being in shambles for so long. You see the brighter days ahead in front of you and you know now what you left behind was the best damn decision you could have made for your life. Embrace this freedom on this path to peace.

Ten of Pentacles in Reverse:

As I felt, this has to do with an unstable situation that was strongly unbalanced. What was going on with this situation was based on insecurities and decision/actions were made off those insecurities. You may have felt you were betrayed by some disloyalty from someone that was so close to you. For some of you this was a relationship gone wrong and for others this was a friendship that ended with a shady person. It is good that you know now than later because the stress surrounding this would have consumed you into blockages.

Two of Wands:

The person/people you are trying to walk away from is not ready to let you go yet. For some of you, you are weighing out the option to go back and try again or choosing something new. There is something coming that suits you better than the last situation. If you choose to try again, you need to ask yourself “How do YOU want this boat to sail?” It is time for them to show and tell. Set your boundaries. If they do not agree to do make things right, then you may want to cut ties and go towards something better for you.

The Hierophant:

I love seeing this card in this position. Some of you are feeling anew and choosing to move on from the past. There is new life and new emotions brewing with you and another. Even though there is a nervous feeling within you, you know that you are worth this good love, this good energy of deserving what this new person is giving you. Love, commitment and strong conversation surround you. The Hierophant invites stability to come back into your work life and home life. Accept it!

Offline jhuskindle

Re: May This Tarot Reading Resonate With You ((HUGS))
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 04:23:31 AM »
Not the place, please go to the other part of the site

josh34

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2019, 05:01:11 AM »
Not the place, please go to the other part of the site

you do not own this site!!! leave people alone! damn!!! haters!!! keep posting your readings love! i support what you're doing. this site is for networking via psychic stuff so there's nothing wrong with what you're doing.. ❤️ good luck.

ps.people are mean on here just a heads up.

Please stop encouraging wrong behavior.

She doesn't own this site, but she is following the rules, and is stating what you should be doing. Something you're not particularly great at. Please just do us all a favor and leave this site. You're trying very hard to mask your self-consciousness with faked ego, and it's quite obvious. You bring nothing but negativity here with your advertisements, spamming, and "I'm the best, it's all your fault" behavior. Just... please. For the love of God, just get off the forum, or act better, and actually FOLLOW THE RULES.

Thanks.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2019, 12:47:30 PM »
Not hating at all this should be in the psychic development area because you are trying to enhance yours.