Author Topic: THE REVIEW FORUM - FOR REVIEWS NOT COUNSELING  (Read 5546 times)

Offline tellmewhy

THE REVIEW FORUM - FOR REVIEWS NOT COUNSELING
« on: December 30, 2018, 11:02:00 PM »
Sorry guys, this forum is for reviewing psychic and not a counseling place, maybe those interested in counseling should open up another website, I don't understand two things. Members, who say they're no longer getting readings forcing their opinions on others? and also, bashing others who get readings?

There are a few reasons why I personally get readings, the mystery behind readings and how real psychics can tell the future, 2) readings are fun for me and 3) also, I'd like to see who is accurate over time, seriously, sometimes I call about stupid things and other times tempted because of rave reviews. I also feel readings should be a decision by choice and not by force.

Offline Miss Philosopher

Re: THE REVIEW FORUM - FOR REVIEWS NOT COUNSELING
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2018, 11:55:15 PM »
I completely agree!

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2019, 12:42:14 PM »
I went on a hiatus and since returning I have notice the boards have been taking a left. I no longer get readings, I can't see myself getting any readings right now because that urge has faded. I will never say never because I have had some luck with a few psychics nailing my past/present dilemma.

For me the frustrating part was when their predictions didn't manifest. That was just my unfortunate experience with psychics and I use the board for what it is intended - to share my experience in relation to the psychics I have used (trust me, there's toooo many). If someone asks "is xyz any good" I may chime and share my experience but I would never bash anyone or be imposing for choosing said psychics.

If think it's up to them, but if they ask I will be candied. Good or bad experience - I share them all

Offline star1

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2019, 01:16:26 PM »
I completely stopped readings on relationships because as said above - they did not happen. That doesn't mean to say I'd never have readings again for general. Others have said that general is best, because you're not clinging onto something. People say on the board that others who comment that nothing happened are negative and pessimistic and a pain in the ass, but I'd say they have fear because I was in their shoes, so I did it myself once.. When you're calling readers up about someone you love and you've been to a few readers in particular, if that reader's name gets mentioned with negative info, people get defensive because they can't handle hearing it as it will worry them about their situation with the ex. I've seen it firsthand and used to do it myself as I said. I think it's okay for people to come back to say that nothing happened in their situation to help others to realise and be realistic, but some people can't handle this and are caught up on readings so much that it has been known to cause bickering on here. I do agree with OP that every single other post "the ex didn't come back, they all lie" gets rather grating.

I did find Leanne to be good personally out of all of them for me, that things were closest to happening.. She did say things that mostly have already happened or are ongoing and she described people eerily accurate. I played the recording to my friend who was shocked at the way she described her and my other friend. I don't think that she is very good at relationships, as alot of readers struggle to read the future on relationships. We all know how negative and ranty she can get about relationships and some things about the ex she said was deadbeat wrong. So I'd only purchase her 10 general from now on..

I have found with experience that the best readings are when you aren't expectant of things to happen and are chill, because I do think that readers can see the future as I saw someone once in person that everything panned out as she saw.. I think that the reason for this was because I went in at the time being young thinking "this silly psychic won't be able to predict a thing, what does she know?", and she was right about things that unfolded.

I will say that I've had readings on a couple of guys I've been seeing lately, just laid back "what will happen" readings and all of them have been wrong. So it worries me that I spent months and months on my ex and believing them. I agree with past posts on here, I'd still definitely get readings for general when your heart isn't into something too much. But then again, others on here seem to have amazing luck with readers. It's each to their own.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2019, 06:11:27 PM »
I completely stopped readings on relationships because as said above - they did not happen. That doesn't mean to say I'd never have readings again for general. Others have said that general is best, because you're not clinging onto something. People say on the board that others who comment that nothing happened are negative and pessimistic and a pain in the ass, but I'd say they have fear because I was in their shoes, so I did it myself once.. When you're calling readers up about someone you love and you've been to a few readers in particular, if that reader's name gets mentioned with negative info, people get defensive because they can't handle hearing it as it will worry them about their situation with the ex. I've seen it firsthand and used to do it myself as I said. I think it's okay for people to come back to say that nothing happened in their situation to help others to realise and be realistic, but some people can't handle this and are caught up on readings so much that it has been known to cause bickering on here. I do agree with OP that every single other post "the ex didn't come back, they all lie" gets rather grating.

I did find Leanne to be good personally out of all of them for me, that things were closest to happening.. She did say things that mostly have already happened or are ongoing and she described people eerily accurate. I played the recording to my friend who was shocked at the way she described her and my other friend. I don't think that she is very good at relationships, as alot of readers struggle to read the future on relationships. We all know how negative and ranty she can get about relationships and some things about the ex she said was deadbeat wrong. So I'd only purchase her 10 general from now on..

I have found with experience that the best readings are when you aren't expectant of things to happen and are chill, because I do think that readers can see the future as I saw someone once in person that everything panned out as she saw.. I think that the reason for this was because I went in at the time being young thinking "this silly psychic won't be able to predict a thing, what does she know?", and she was right about things that unfolded.

I will say that I've had readings on a couple of guys I've been seeing lately, just laid back "what will happen" readings and all of them have been wrong. So it worries me that I spent months and months on my ex and believing them. I agree with past posts on here, I'd still definitely get readings for general when your heart isn't into something too much. But then again, others on here seem to have amazing luck with readers. It's each to their own.

Agreed!! I was speaking to a guy some months ago and I had a reading about him, you know just asked if it was headed anywhere. I was told that things would develop but they didn't. I've learnt my lesson now not to ask about any future boyfriends/potential interests. I'd rather things unfold naturally without checking in anxiously on what's to come.

I've had soooo many inaccurate readings about men that I've given up on asking specific readings about XYZ. My overall love life readings haven't been a great experience and I don't intend to spend anymore on that specific area of my life. With that being said,  I wouldn't rule out a general reading because all aspects of your life is covered and I'm more comfortable with receiving a reading that picks up on the unexpected but no more specific readings unless something miraculous happens.

josh34

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2019, 06:55:31 PM »
Sorry guys, this forum is for reviewing psychic and not a counseling place, maybe those interested in counseling should open up another website, I don't understand two things. Members, who say they're no longer getting readings forcing their opinions on others? and also, bashing others who get readings?

There are a few reasons why I personally get readings, the mystery behind readings and how real psychics can tell the future, 2) readings are fun for me and 3) also, I'd like to see who is accurate over time, seriously, sometimes I call about stupid things and other times tempted because of rave reviews. I also feel readings should be a decision by choice and not by force.

I agree with everything you just said, but at the same time, there is a lot of bullying going on here, and I feel as though if everyone were just kind to one-another, it would be better. I've even seen the ridiculous and childish argument of, "It's not a safe place", essentially blaming the victim, whom they're bullying, saying it's their fault that their skin is not 'thick enough', when in actuality, the bully is just being a bully. That sort of behavior is unacceptable, immature, and NOT okay.  I know that's not what this topic is about, but it kind of goes 'along the lines' of 'not for counseling', in my honest opinion, and I really just wanted to reiterate that fact because it personally brings me down to see that sort of behavior thrown left and right from users. We all need to be supportive of one-another. That's important, especially on a psychic-review site, where we call psychics over pressing and emotional matters which we hold close to our hearts.

So I just wanted to mention that. But on the flip side of things, I COMPLETELY agree with your post.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 06:58:36 PM by josh34 »

Offline star1

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2019, 07:52:50 PM »

I agree with everything you just said, but at the same time, there is a lot of bullying going on here, and I feel as though if everyone were just kind to one-another, it would be better. I've even seen the ridiculous and childish argument of, "It's not a safe place", essentially blaming the victim, whom they're bullying, saying it's their fault that their skin is not 'thick enough', when in actuality, the bully is just being a bully. That sort of behavior is unacceptable, immature, and NOT okay.  I know that's not what this topic is about, but it kind of goes 'along the lines' of 'not for counseling', in my honest opinion, and I really just wanted to reiterate that fact because it personally brings me down to see that sort of behavior thrown left and right from users. We all need to be supportive of one-another. That's important, especially on a psychic-review site, where we call psychics over pressing and emotional matters which we hold close to our hearts.

So I just wanted to mention that. But on the flip side of things, I COMPLETELY agree with your post.

Josh I completely agree, happy new year to you  :)

Another point to make is I know that I have been forceful in my opinions in the past on this board, but I also feel I'm not alone. I hope that this is a new start for people to post a review of a psychic and not get so defensive of them or make others feel uncomfortable. I have had it with a few members and seen it myself. Remember that these people are readers and not everyone is going to have an amazing reading like you did. It gets reaallyy annoying when I read comments and see people go on and on and on about their favourite reader or their beliefs and forcing it onto others. On a happier note, I would hope that in 2019 it's a new year for new beginnings and predictions come to pass for people.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 08:01:39 PM by star1 »

Offline star1

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2019, 08:10:07 PM »

Agreed!! I was speaking to a guy some months ago and I had a reading about him, you know just asked if it was headed anywhere. I was told that things would develop but they didn't. I've learnt my lesson now not to ask about any future boyfriends/potential interests. I'd rather things unfold naturally without checking in anxiously on what's to come.

I've had soooo many inaccurate readings about men that I've given up on asking specific readings about XYZ. My overall love life readings haven't been a great experience and I don't intend to spend anymore on that specific area of my life. With that being said,  I wouldn't rule out a general reading because all aspects of your life is covered and I'm more comfortable with receiving a reading that picks up on the unexpected but no more specific readings unless something miraculous happens.

It seems that when you ask about a person, things seem to happen.. Rather the opposite. I even had it when I asked about some friends. The less effort you put into going for readings, things seem to weirdly happen when you least expect it. I guess general readings are more accurate because you're giving the reader no info and there's no pressure on a certain area.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2019, 10:18:48 PM »
I agree with everything you just said, but at the same time, there is a lot of bullying going on here, and I feel as though if everyone were just kind to one-another, it would be better. I've even seen the ridiculous and childish argument of, "It's not a safe place", essentially blaming the victim, whom they're bullying, saying it's their fault that their skin is not 'thick enough', when in actuality, the bully is just being a bully. That sort of behavior is unacceptable, immature, and NOT okay.

This forum is not a safe place because a) it's a public forum for the whole world to see, b) it's not moderated closely enough to be a support group and c) people with personal problems who call psychics are not necessarily the best people to look to for support.

I used to ask people here to be more supportive, and it didn't change a thing. Lots of times people ARE supportive here, and maybe they are in ways you don't even recognize. It's kinda that whole thing of do you see the glass as half empty, or half full.

How do you think it helps, or is kind, to go around labelling things as "bullying" "childish" etc.? Great question. Totally agree with your post.

josh34

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2019, 12:16:26 AM »
I agree with everything you just said, but at the same time, there is a lot of bullying going on here, and I feel as though if everyone were just kind to one-another, it would be better. I've even seen the ridiculous and childish argument of, "It's not a safe place", essentially blaming the victim, whom they're bullying, saying it's their fault that their skin is not 'thick enough', when in actuality, the bully is just being a bully. That sort of behavior is unacceptable, immature, and NOT okay.

This forum is not a safe place because a) it's a public forum for the whole world to see, b) it's not moderated closely enough to be a support group and c) people with personal problems who call psychics are not necessarily the best people to look to for support.

I used to ask people here to be more supportive, and it didn't change a thing. Lots of times people ARE supportive here, and maybe they are in ways you don't even recognize. It's kinda that whole thing of do you see the glass as half empty, or half full.

How do you think it helps, or is kind, to go around labelling things as "bullying" "childish" etc.?

I think when we try and make excuses for that kind of behavior or "ok" it, then that's not good, and I feel that's what you're doing.

It IS a safe place. It should be. Just because its accessible to everyone doesnt mean that it's okay to be rude and harsh toward others.

I feel with this, you're openly choosing to be negative, pessimistic, cynical, and you're "ok"ing being rude to others, and you're blatantly making excuses for bullies to act the way they do, exacerbating that kind of unnecessary and childish behavior.

Regardless of who can see this, it's always best to just be kind toward another and do what's helpful and supportive to help others out. The admin here stated, regardless, that this place is a safe place and that being rude toward others is not tolerated. And to make excuses for that kind of behavior is NOT okay.

Offline star1

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2019, 12:24:25 AM »

How do you think it helps, or is kind, to go around labelling things as "bullying" "childish" etc.?

Lol I agree with the poor moderation on here, hardly anyone gets banned that breaks the rules...

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2019, 03:05:31 AM »
I'm confused. Didn't you say that "everyone" deserves to be treated with kindness? That includes these so-called "bullies" doesn't it? Is kind to be calling people childish and bullies in the first place? Isn't that going against everything you just finished preaching? I'm really confused here. To me, it just seems like you're not much different than the rest of us humans that happen to have issues with certain personality traits. It's normal. Unfortunately, you're not going to be able to dictate how each person behaves in life whether it be in real life or on a forum. For you to sit and judge a situation between two people that you weren't involved in in the first place is a bit controlling, don't you think? It's an attempt to force both parties into submission when sometimes, it just needs to run its course and that's it. It seems to me that your posts are contradictory to what you are actually saying. Just really confusing.

Offline whskers

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2019, 03:35:49 PM »

I love this post. Yeah I’m the same way. I get readings because it’s fun and it’s super exciting when I get a prediction happen. I don’t base my life on readings nor spend money I don’t have to get readings. I think if anything, this board helped me save money and not spend on a lot of psychics doing the trial and error myself.

I want to be compassionate towards other people and what they’re going through. But really some just have to go through the process and realize they have a problem (I had issues too that I had to realize and admit to myself) and solve it professionally e.g. therapy or counseling. My roommate made me realize the other day that most people who have mental issue don’t even recognize they have one. Thinking back to my own experience, yes that’s true.

There was a point when I don’t read the board or post my reviews because most the posts lost its purpose. But I just learned to filter out which one to read or not to read. Is this a review? Nope it’s a rant! Skip. Is this a review? Ok a review let me read. I appreciate when people come back to report that the prediction didn’t happen. That helps me decide if I want to read with the advisor. But to say all psychics are fraud or not real, meh. Thank you, next.

ladya

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2019, 06:11:22 PM »

I love this post. Yeah I’m the same way. I get readings because it’s fun and it’s super exciting when I get a prediction happen. I don’t base my life on readings nor spend money I don’t have to get readings. I think if anything, this board helped me save money and not spend on a lot of psychics doing the trial and error myself.

I want to be compassionate towards other people and what they’re going through. But really some just have to go through the process and realize they have a problem (I had issues too that I had to realize and admit to myself) and solve it professionally e.g. therapy or counseling. My roommate made me realize the other day that most people who have mental issue don’t even recognize they have one. Thinking back to my own experience, yes that’s true.

There was a point when I don’t read the board or post my reviews because most the posts lost its purpose. But I just learned to filter out which one to read or not to read. Is this a review? Nope it’s a rant! Skip. Is this a review? Ok a review let me read. I appreciate when people come back to report that the prediction didn’t happen. That helps me decide if I want to read with the advisor. But to say all psychics are fraud or not real, meh. Thank you, next.

i'm the same ive always loved the occult and I find readings to be fun. Even the crappy readings I've had, I just move on from it and don't care to waste energy on regretting them or whatever. lesson learned and move on. I made some good friends with some readers over the years and I use more so for guidance and dealing with the present. I rather ask the opinion from a reader than someone I know because everyone has their own biases and I dont really value nor care for many people's opinions. I don't hold psychics to every word they say and do what I feel is right if their opinion is different from mine but usually its in line with how i feel. I dont really blame them for when predicts don't come true. I just move on and find someone accurate. Maybe its just because Im a realist and dont blindly trust anyone including psychics and its like ok cool ill believe it when I see it and if I dont, I don't. At the end of the day, I chose to call them and ask for their advice, no one forced me to do so. Holding onto resentment or hate or anger toward the readers is just a waste of energy and preventing from moving forward. You can't change the past, only learn from it. Possibly a lesson to trust yourself more and also a lesson of taking person responsibility for one's actions and not seeing one's self as a victim by putting blame on someone on the other side of a computer screen

Offline psychicaddict22

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2019, 07:57:42 PM »
Thank you for this post! I get really annoyed when I see someone say "so and so didn't connect with me, I just got vague answers that didn't really clear anything up for me" and then here comes someone dissecting the post and blaming the reviewer like "you must not have been open/phrased your question right/called on a Tuesday at exactly 5:15 pm est because that is when Reader is the most connected and everyone knows that" because they can't handle that their favorite reader isn't God.

I also don't take anyone who blames psychics for their own issues seriously. If you called every single person on Keen or mentioned on this board and they all were awful and frauds, should you have not figured out that maybe you had the issue and readings were not helping you after the 100th call to a new psychic? I have had to take a step back at times and decide that maybe instead of calling and asking if what I wanted was going to happen, maybe I should ask what am I doing wrong that is preventing the outcomes I want so I can work on myself. Because if I am acting like an overly needy and clingy person and running off every guy I date, then getting readings to find out if this one is going to stick around isn't beneficial. But asking what am I doing to keep attracting this or having these men run away every 3 weeks is going to help me more AND get me to the place where I am handling things better so I don't NEED to get readings on every new person.

I get readings on certain landmarks, like new years or my bday or if I have a big interview coming up to see what path I am on, do I need to alter anything, to be aware of what's coming up. I try very hard not to live or die by predictions but to use it as a tool to enhance my life. I also am extremely into spirituality, the occult and understanding that there is more to life than what we just see in front of us. I also in the midst of my psychic addiction took some tarot classes, it helped me to be able to pull a few cards for myself and not run to pay for a reading on something, and now I also know if a reader starts spouting that their cards are saying "this means this" and I know it does not to hang up and not waste my time or money on them.

anything