Author Topic: Home for the holidays. Not.  (Read 5086 times)

Offline Yt5587

Home for the holidays. Not.
« on: December 27, 2018, 02:27:52 AM »
So update:  Almost every reader on Keen told me he’d be home for the holidays, some I directly asked and some said it on their own. Well, they were all wrong. Even my trusted ones lol. Not bashing, they just told me what they saw and I know timing is always tricky anyway. The only person that straight up told me “I get a no for coming home for the holidays” was Hilary80. She was pretty good at the stuff she picked up.

Offline KotaSwan

Re: Home for the holidays. Not.
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 02:30:54 AM »
So update:  Almost every reader on Keen told me he’d be home for the holidays, some I directly asked and some said it on their own. Well, they were all wrong. Even my trusted ones lol. Not bashing, they just told me what they saw and I know timing is always tricky anyway. The only person that straight up told me “I get a no for coming home for the holidays” was Hilary80. She was pretty good at the stuff she picked up.

Sorry to hear that. Hang in there! xx (sending love and hugs)

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 02:31:37 AM »
Thanks girl! Xoxo :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2018, 02:35:00 AM »
It sucks. I know. Focus on you and not the timing of predictions. If it's meant to happen it will at the right time and for the right reason. That I do believe.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2018, 03:01:43 AM »
forget what I said and do what you feel it right. Would it been better if you had ask him if he coming home for Christmas?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 04:31:57 AM by psychic girls »

Offline sjm1986

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2018, 07:21:35 AM »
This may or may not help you but sometimes when I have a yes or no type question, I use a Tarot card app on my phone and I pick one card. If it's reversed, it's a no, upright, it's a yes. I've gotten more familiar with the cards and now I can do three cards and actually consider their meanings but I found not only was it more accurate than what the psychics said, it was more accurate than 50/50. Almost always correct, in fact. I think that since it's an app, that maybe the universe can work with it more easily than physical cards. When I use physical cards, it's never as good. I still end up calling psychics, especially when I didn't like the answer the app gave me, but it's saved me a few bucks here and there when I felt it was sufficient enough. You also don't get all the extra fluff that they give you that always seems to lead to more questions.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2018, 09:20:08 AM »
Thank you! I’ll give it a try :)

Offline wishes215

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2018, 09:41:57 AM »
This may or may not help you but sometimes when I have a yes or no type question, I use a Tarot card app on my phone and I pick one card. If it's reversed, it's a no, upright, it's a yes. I've gotten more familiar with the cards and now I can do three cards and actually consider their meanings but I found not only was it more accurate than what the psychics said, it was more accurate than 50/50. Almost always correct, in fact. I think that since it's an app, that maybe the universe can work with it more easily than physical cards. When I use physical cards, it's never as good. I still end up calling psychics, especially when I didn't like the answer the app gave me, but it's saved me a few bucks here and there when I felt it was sufficient enough. You also don't get all the extra fluff that they give you that always seems to lead to more questions.

Which app do u use?

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2018, 10:26:51 AM »
Sorry guys, forgot to mention Annie Heaven lol. She also said he wasn’t coming home for the holidays, she saw it more towards spring time. Not sure if anyone has had luck with her...

Offline sjm1986

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2018, 03:53:02 PM »

Which app do u use?

It's called 'Tarot!' and it's by Fools Dog. They have a ton of Tarot apps that are all very similar but different types of decks. The one I have is just a basic Rider Waite.

Offline sparky

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2018, 04:16:58 PM »

Which app do u use?

It's called 'Tarot!' and it's by Fools Dog. They have a ton of Tarot apps that are all very similar but different types of decks. The one I have is just a basic Rider Waite.

Curious on if I am following how you are using the app.  You would just to a one card draw with that and depending if it was upright or reversed you would take that as a yes or no.  You didn't take account the meaning of the card when you would do that?

Offline sjm1986

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2018, 04:25:26 PM »
When I started out, I would make it a simple yes or no with no interpretation. That was actually the most accurate. Even if it was the tower upright, it would still be a yes but I when I started interpretations, it would be more like "yes, but something crazy and terrible is still going down". Or death would be maybe "yes, but it might mean the end of your relationship because of it". So to get the simple yes or no, I would take upright or reversed. Interpreting the card itself would be step two. I ask my question with my process in mind though, too, just so I know the answer is based off of that type of interpretation.

Offline sparky

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2018, 04:27:36 PM »
Thanks for that reply sjm.  I thought that was what you started doing. 

Offline sjm1986

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2018, 04:31:36 PM »
Thanks for that reply sjm.  I thought that was what you started doing.
No problem! :)

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2018, 05:42:54 PM »
Sorry guys, forgot to mention Annie Heaven lol. She also said he wasn’t coming home for the holidays, she saw it more towards spring time. Not sure if anyone has had luck with her...

Oh God, I read with her once and she gave me such BS. Also used scare tactics, which I did not appreciate.

With a yes or no question, I always think if psychics get it right, could it be a coincidence, a guess? Because the answer is 50/50. Which again makes me believe that so many times, when psychics get something right, it's just because they guessed it right.

To see if a psychic can be trusted, they have to be right more than once.