Author Topic: When you feel you need a reading  (Read 1427 times)

Offline Seeker23

When you feel you need a reading
« on: December 25, 2018, 10:31:18 PM »
As much as I have tried to stay clear. The Holiday season has brought me back to feeling the need for a reading. I am very much aware the accuracy is probably not going to be what I want.

But I think it is peace of mind I seek. If it works, it's works.

So far, every single prediction was wrong from prior readers. In fact, I looked at the very first one I read with and saw how many times they changed their nickname and just went, well, there is nothing I can do about this fake, but cut it as a lost. It is just very sad, that the opposite of everything said happen.

I watched one reader make a mistake and then run with it and I corrected them.

You know in my life I have seen people with a "gift". Whether it is being "highly intuitive, empathic, etc." It is very disheartening that people fake it to scam other people.

I think the bottom line, like many, it is just seeking peace of mind. If it helps, then you got something out of it.

Offline jhuskindle

Re: When you feel you need a reading
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2018, 10:34:59 PM »
I generally agree. I have ordered a reading from a cold reader I knew to be cold because I just needed that shred of hope to get me through that week. It wasn’t true and didn’t come to pass but I had to believe there was a possibility because my depression was so deep I just wanted something to get me through that week. And now I’m on the other side, not depressed, happy as can be. It didn’t come true but it got me through.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2018, 11:26:23 PM »
Very True!

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 06:33:13 AM »
I generally agree. I have ordered a reading from a cold reader I knew to be cold because I just needed that shred of hope to get me through that week. It wasn’t true and didn’t come to pass but I had to believe there was a possibility because my depression was so deep I just wanted something to get me through that week. And now I’m on the other side, not depressed, happy as can be. It didn’t come true but it got me through.
This is why anyone can be a psychics build your rep up by creating lot of keen accounts and call yourself. Give them stock line and cold read them give predictions that are at least 3 weeks outs. That why we had so many fakes psychics I said 99 percent of them are fake like 1 out of 100 are real even then the real one give give false hope or could be wrong too.

anything