Author Topic: What do you ask a reader....  (Read 1659 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

What do you ask a reader....
« on: December 19, 2018, 04:02:56 PM »
When you want to read with someone for the first time and you don't want to give out any info to sway the information... what exactly would you ask?  For example if you are trying to see if you will have interaction with someone from the past.

I know some readers want you to have specific questions but in some cases isn't that giving them a heads up? I'm not trying to test the person but generally want to see if there is a reconnection with this person from the past.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 04:05:05 PM by Love2lovenj »

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: What do you ask a reader....
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2018, 03:55:01 AM »
Thank you.   That is perfectly stated with nothing with them to go by.

Offline LAW1974

Re: What do you ask a reader....
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2018, 01:58:01 PM »
Just my opinion -- I wouldnt be that specific..... It seems too many of them will give you a positive if you do that!  And I would rather have the truth (neg or pos) then be strung along for months with pushed back timelines each call:)   I go in with a "can you give me a general love read for me in 2019?"  I do this to see if POI gets picked up...  If he comes up then I feel that is much more believable.  If he doesnt (this hasnt happened to me yet) but if he hasnt then I think you can ask do you see any future for me and ____?