Author Topic: Kisha's negatives ever wrong?  (Read 8996 times)

Offline Calleronhiatus

Re: Kisha's negatives ever wrong?
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2019, 02:16:28 AM »
I dont know if I wrote this or not before but yes she negatived on a few guys and one asked me to marry him and one is my current boyfriend. Her exact words were he wont be back again. LOL.

He asked you to marry him but you aren’t with him now and have a different current bf?

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2020, 09:19:07 PM »
Mine was a mixed bag but ultimately I would consider negative and literally not one thing she said would happen happened. She had a great read on the situation and lots of details where I thought she got the situation correct. But she said my POI and I would have a conversation in a 6 that I would understand everything more and he would explain things and I would feel closure etc and then I would have the decision of whether or not I wanted him in my life as a friend. She said she couldn’t see any romantic reconciliation at that point but I would have to decide if I wanted him as a friend or not.

Nope. This reading was last November and I never heard from him to date. This was an email reading by the way supposedly more accurate. Never heard from him ever at all and he is with someone else which she didn’t pick up on in the reading at all.

My situation is really similar to this, although the timeline has not passed yet. I found out about a 3rd party that she didn't mention in my readings

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2020, 11:44:53 PM »
I absolutely love this post ❤️ !

1. Readings are a SNAPSHOT IN TIME

2. I wanted to know if she ever predicted a man different from the current POI but it actually was the same guy. This hasn’t happened to me yet but I’m glad I saw this. The one way I can tell so far is that she says “l get a different energy”....rather than “a different man”

3. I always combine my readings from my readers as a whole to “fill in the picture” a bit better because most of them see the same things and have a unique way of describing it. Its interesting to see how Cookie, Kisha and Matilda all predicted the same job, exactly how it would happen but used totally diff ways of describing it

As far as I can tell, Kisha’s predictions are snapshots in time.  Things can and do change.  Energy is fluid.  Her predictions, just like snapshots, are accurate in the time and space they are taken or to which they apply.  Her accuracy for me is pretty close to 100%. So, me saying this is in no way stating that Kisha is inaccurate.  A good example is that she’s brought up the same person in two of my readings, but each snapshot was of a different period in time.  During one reading in late June, her snapshot was this coming spring and my relationship with this person was developing further and progressing.  Then in the October reading, there was another snapshot that was to take place closer in time, specifically in the colder months and it was of me turning my back on this person.  This has recently happened.  To further clarify, during the June phone reading I asked her specifically about this person and she said that as far as she could see, he was not the same  person I would progress with in the spring.  Well, it is the same person. I’ve never had Kisha give me the past as a future prediction, so in June she wasn’t talking about the past spring, that snapshot is for the upcoming spring.  So it seemed to be a negative reading when it came to him, but perhaps only in that specific time period plus 8-9 months.  Same with me turning my back on him.  I am right now and I fully intend to continue doing so, but things happen and feelings change. 

Think of it this way, one of her predictions was that I’d have to assist a man when it came to him sticking to a health regimen because he didn’t want people to worry about him.  I wouldn’t be in a caretaker position per se, but I would provide information to this man that he’d need for his health.  Well hell, I’m not in the healthcare field so I certainly do not have any sophisticated knowledge.  So who can this be???  I believe it is actually my mom.  She needs surgery to maintain her mobility and I do know a bunch of doctors and home healthcare agencies where I live and she will most likely stay with me for her surgery and recovery.  Why Kisha thought it was a man?  Probably bc my dad who is dead is the one who communicated to her guide. 

This is a long ass post, but the above example clearly shows that Kisha’s prediction is correct, but it’s a snapshot in time.  It doesn’t address what happens leading up to the surgery or what happens six months after the surgery.  My mom will most likely recover and it won’t be an ongoing situation.  So Kisha can see only a certain distance out. 

Taking a bunch of readings from various readers as a whole, I can kind of fill in some of the blank spaces on the canvas of my life, but there will always be surprises, twists, turns, and towers that no psychic will be able to tell me are coming.  It’s great to get a heads up, and I think my trusted few provide that to me.  But somethings are not meant to be known, and that is part of the beauty of this life.  Allow your heart and soul to be amazed.
[/color]

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2020, 11:47:00 PM »
I dont know if I wrote this or not before but yes she negatived on a few guys and one asked me to marry him and one is my current boyfriend. Her exact words were he wont be back again. LOL.

😂

Offline user5942

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2020, 12:01:35 AM »
I love Kisha and she’s a real psychic in my opinion but her outcomes can be iffy when it comes to negative readings

She has accurately predicted break ups for me though

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2020, 03:40:18 AM »

2. I wanted to know if she ever predicted a man different from the current POI but it actually was the same guy. This hasn’t happened to me yet but I’m glad I saw this. The one way I can tell so far is that she says “l get a different energy”....rather than “a different man”

3. I always combine my readings from my readers as a whole to “fill in the picture” a bit better because most of them see the same things and have a unique way of describing it. Its interesting to see how Cookie, Kisha and Matilda all predicted the same job, exactly how it would happen but used totally diff ways of describing it

This is really interesting, I actually notice this switch in my reading as well--some parts describe a male energy and other's just say male. Does anyone else have experience with this?

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2020, 04:49:57 PM »

This is really interesting, I actually notice this switch in my reading as well--some parts describe a male energy and other's just say male. Does anyone else have experience with this?

In my reading she said she sensed a different energy in sept (i think she said 9 too but definitely said sept) and then when she described him...it’s my current POI...down to the job he has. And she never said that we will break up before that or that I will have to make a choice. So I’m wondering if it’s going to be the shift in our relationship at that point...that he’ll make the changes he needs to so that we can move forward together...which would be a different energy?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2020, 05:14:02 PM »

In my reading she said she sensed a different energy in sept (i think she said 9 too but definitely said sept) and then when she described him...it’s my current POI...down to the job he has. And she never said that we will break up before that or that I will have to make a choice. So I’m wondering if it’s going to be the shift in our relationship at that point...that he’ll make the changes he needs to so that we can move forward together...which would be a different energy?

Hmmmm idk - whenever she said diff energy it was like another person but! I guess it could work with this too! Never thought about it like that. So far it has actually been a different person for me though

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2020, 05:39:21 PM »

Hmmmm idk - whenever she said diff energy it was like another person but! I guess it could work with this too! Never thought about it like that. So far it has actually been a different person for me though

Oh that’s interesting! Mine was this way as well, in my general reading in November she opened describing my ex POI as a “male”, the next paragraph was about a “male energy” that was definitely still my Ex POI again, everything she described was him. During my first read through I didn’t even notice this distinction, I automatically knew they were the same person.

She then differentiated my POI2 in the next paragraph by saying “another male energy”

She described my future partner that I will meet this year as just “male.”

What’s even more interesting is that I asked for a physical description of my future partner via text, she described my POI2, hmmmm but since then she has been super adamant that I have not met this person yet, and has mentioned many times that it is a new person. I personally am pretty certain that POI2 is not my future long term partner for various reasons, but I guess we will see.

I feel it’s going to be super interesting to see how this plays out in the coming months (if it does lol)

Edited to add: I've asked her directly about my ex poi and she is also really adamant that he is not my long term partner
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 05:48:36 PM by Arigirl »

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2020, 11:06:40 PM »

He asked you to marry him but you aren’t with him now and have a different current bf?

Sorry it took me so long to respond, but yes, my POI didnt want to commit so I dated another guy... at the same time, both not serious, except one did get serious, he wanted to marry me after a few months, and I wasnt ready. Around that time first POI wanted to become BF/GF so I accepted! She told me THAT one would never be back and be with me, he and I were only out of communication for a month or so, and it had turned out he was in a foreign country.

So yes she was wrong on both partners, one she said was just light and for fun, he wanted to marry me, the other said would never text again, ended up being casual until after I decided not to marry the other, then we became BF GF

anything