Author Topic: Kisha's negatives ever wrong?  (Read 8997 times)

Offline Apalm831

Kisha's negatives ever wrong?
« on: December 18, 2018, 06:07:05 PM »
Alright, million dollar question: Are Kisha's negatives (You guys won't get back together/no reconnection,blahblahblha) ever wrong or has anyone experienced received a reading from her saying you wouldn't see someone again and it was totally wrong? The closest this has ever happened to me was when a person reached out 6+ months later. I had it happen with one guy 6 months after I asked about him and another a little over a year later.

Offline whskers

Re: Kisha's negatives ever wrong?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 06:11:23 PM »
All her negatives are correct for me. But she flip flops to positive. But only the negatives manifested.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 07:15:05 PM »
Yeah, that’s unfortunately been my experience as well
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 07:18:00 PM by Apalm831 »

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 07:21:47 PM »
She has never told me yes, reconciliation or no you’re not going to end up together. Maybe both times we just haven’t connected? The only thing she’s told me was: either 3-4 weeks from now or 3-4 months from now you’re going to get communication and a little more clarity on the situation. Has anyone else had a prediction like this before?

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2018, 07:34:42 PM »
I had something similar with the first guy I ever called her about. I got similar predictions regarding him reaching out to me. After a year, I stopped asking. Haven’t ever heard from him.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2018, 07:37:17 PM »
I recently had two reading with her in the last week. She couldn’t connect to the person I was asking about yet everyone else could. She actually picked up my ex on the first call 800 miles from me and then 20 minutes later he texted me since the summer. She refunded my money because she couldn’t connect. The second call I asked her to try again but instead got a general reading. Not sure she even tried to connect with him after I explained what happened. I think the general sounded like he would be back but wouldn’t last not sure. I tried to record it but it didn’t work. Not sure if I will try again or not.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2018, 07:46:38 PM »
Yeah, I know she’s very popular on here but I just feel like we didn’t connect well, it was very general. I’ll just stick to my go-to’s. Watch now that I said that I get communication in 3 weeks and I’m gonna be omg! Kisha knew! Lmao

candiednut

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2018, 07:51:43 PM »
Alright, million dollar question: Are Kisha's negatives (You guys won't get back together/no reconnection,blahblahblha) ever wrong or has anyone experienced received a reading from her saying you wouldn't see someone again and it was totally wrong? The closest this has ever happened to me was when a person reached out 6+ months later. I had it happen with one guy 6 months after I asked about him and another a little over a year later.

Her negative was wrong for an ex-POI of mine, he came back begging for me to come back and she didnt see it. But I'm not sure if she just can't see that far or what...

candiednut

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2018, 07:52:46 PM »
I think shes only good for short term (like less than 4-5 months) anything further than that she misinterprets. Like she predicted this work oportunity for me 4 months after our reading, it turned out to be so much smaller than what she made it out to be....

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2018, 07:55:49 PM »
Oh good lord that makes me feel better
How long did it take? Did anyone else see it?

candiednut

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2018, 07:56:57 PM »

A year after my reading with Kisha..lots of people were right about him coming back but they were kind of fairytale readers tbh and wrong on the details so I don't want to count that.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2018, 07:57:38 PM »
Oh she can’t see out that far so that doesn’t surprise me

Offline sparky

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2018, 08:02:52 PM »
My prediction with Kisha is still pending but I would say she is good for about 6 months out.  My reading with her seemed realistic and matched with Mattie's.  They both had similar details as well.  I would say that anything beyond 6 months could be about her limit but it could be possible that maybe she can read some people easier than others.  Allowing her to read even further out.

Offline Jpod2

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2018, 10:27:00 PM »
I read with Kisha for the first time and she gave me a negative outcome for me and my POI. She picked up a couple of details, but I don’t know how to gauge her reading, as I’ve never read with her.

Offline whskers

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2018, 10:31:05 PM »

She was able to see 9 months for ahead for me.