Author Topic: Hipatia Inca Priestess On bitwine  (Read 17454 times)

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
Re: Hipatia Inca Priestess On bitwine
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2020, 09:49:27 PM »
yep, same person!

Offline HappE

« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2020, 10:50:07 PM »
Hi Serenejoy,

Good point on asking for clarification!  She did send me a follow-up email, after I posted here, to contact her once my POI comes back (predicted sometime in August) to get a better, more current, reading on his energy.  I’ll definitely follow-up with her then.  If that reading still includes both of them, I will ask her for clarification like you suggested. Thanks for the advice!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2020, 02:24:35 PM »
Kkbich2014 that is exactly why after reading with her 3 times i never went back.  First 2 readings were the in line as to how things were going to unfold.  The last time i went back after 2 months basically to follow up because her predictions did not happen.  Her first response was that i was reading with her too closely together that i needed to wait 6 months.  I was like your predictions were for the following month and so i waited an additional month.  Then she completely changed her reading.  When i heard from him she was wrong in her negative read.  Good grief.  Just admit you were wrong and stop weaving another story.  Mind you this was just my experience.

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2020, 04:39:22 PM »
Kkbich2014 that is exactly why after reading with her 3 times i never went back.  First 2 readings were the in line as to how things were going to unfold.  The last time i went back after 2 months basically to follow up because her predictions did not happen.  Her first response was that i was reading with her too closely together that i needed to wait 6 months.  I was like your predictions were for the following month and so i waited an additional month.  Then she completely changed her reading.  When i heard from him she was wrong in her negative read.  Good grief.  Just admit you were wrong and stop weaving another story.  Mind you this was just my experience.

@KKbich2014

have you guys read with other people who gave you similar predictions? or was she the only one you went to?

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2020, 04:56:21 PM »
I’ve been a big advocate for Hipa but my last few readings I’m not so sure in certain things.. mostly the advice she gives.. I’ve had predictions of hers come true, but the advice she gave especially this last time really didn’t add up to what I’m feeling.. I don’t like playing games and she suggested just that or any other reader that suggests it for that matter.  It makes you on a lower level and not who I am.. it’s not unconditional love. If you truly love someone and not just “winning them” now with that said bad behavior is not tolerated or acceptable.

Offline aries1995

« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2020, 11:58:10 PM »
She’s on purple garden everyday, try her on there

Offline maggie214

« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2020, 03:52:25 AM »
My last reading with her she kind of took a turn and it conflicted with her first reading - about a fallout with a non-romantic person.  The last one just felt odd for some reason - like she was just rambling and saying different things but kind of all over the place.  I have not found anyone yet I have been blown away by.

Offline maggie214

« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2020, 07:39:26 PM »
I really liked HIPA and thought she hit a lot of details but here I am again with nothing happening as predicted.  So frustrating.  Starting to think no one can read me.

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2020, 07:11:20 PM »
Anyone have updates on her?

I have read with her various times, early in May she made a prediction for August which happened. But it was something more on the smaller prediction. I have a another prediction that should come up within the next two weeks and then a major one within the next month but I’m wondering with those of you who have also read with her and some time has passed… What are your thoughts and experience with her?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2020, 07:15:31 PM »
She was wrong on my ex. Fed a fairytale.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2020, 08:41:09 PM »
She gave me two completely different readings on the same situation. The first one was negative with the smallest slither of hope and the second was clearly very positive... so... I dunno. Makes it hard to trust.  :o

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2020, 04:18:37 PM »

I have read with her various times, early in May she made a prediction for August which happened. But it was something more on the smaller prediction. I have a another prediction that should come up within the next two weeks and then a major one within the next month but I’m wondering with those of you who have also read with her and some time has passed… What are your thoughts and experience with her?

Did your 2 week prediction happen?

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2020, 05:10:11 PM »

Did your 2 week prediction happen?

I sent you a private message

Offline maggie214

« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2020, 02:44:37 PM »
She is all over the place with me to the point I have whiplash.  Don't plan on calling again.

Offline lala36

« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2020, 07:00:16 AM »
I tried her yesterday, gave my details she said one moment please left me for 4 minutes then hung up, I thought maybe signal dropped or something but I couldn't get through again she wouldn't accept, any idea why? First time trying and I'm new 2 bitwine