Author Topic: timeline did not happen  (Read 1493 times)

candiednut

timeline did not happen
« on: December 15, 2018, 04:56:03 PM »
Every single psychic I've spoken to this year gave me the same prediction and same timeline for before the end of this year for a work related prediction...did not happen and technically theres still 2 weeks left of 2018 but it is near impossible at this point due to the nature of the prediction (and the holiday time approaching).

I am willing to bet money that if I call them again they will push the timeline to March/April of 2019
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 04:59:44 PM by candiednut »

Offline jhuskindle

Re: timeline did not happen
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2018, 11:21:46 PM »
Sometimes happens the year after, that’s why you can’t hold timelines close to your chest, lots of people on here have the experience of being told sept this year then happens next year, keep it in mind.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2018, 11:32:47 PM »
Sometimes happens the year after, that’s why you can’t hold timelines close to your chest, lots of people on here have the experience of being told sept this year then happens next year, keep it in mind.

True

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2018, 01:36:57 AM »
There was one psychics I trust and believe the most I told her nothing she said come to pass she said that person change her mind all the time. That some bs. She just go on and block me after she wrong she was one of the top psychics on keen and on here. I still am very bitter and angry after that happen I hope karma hit her one day.

anything