Author Topic: I am going through a bad break up  (Read 1620 times)

Offline jas

I am going through a bad break up
« on: September 26, 2019, 03:16:52 AM »
This break up is a tough one.  I have spent 11 years cultivating this relationship and now it is coming to an end......and it is painful and difficult.  Pieces of the relationship were wonderful but mostly it was draining.  I have learned so much from the relationship, both good and bad. 

I am breaking up with KEEN.  I know this may sound silly but I am treating this as a true break up, just like I would with a boyfriend.  No calling, no trying to find out what's up, no drive-bys just to see what's going on in the neighborhood.  I finally realized that as much as I LOVE KEEN - it isn't good for me.  If I view Keen as a boyfriend it seems to make this process a bit easier.

Thanks for listening.

Offline miss_t

Re: I am going through a bad break up
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 05:19:31 AM »
I’m so sorry for what happened Jas. I hope you’ll get through it soon.
I think you are doing the right thing about breaking up with Keen as well. It’ll atleast help you not to go on a binge reading and calling about him which you’ll just regret after. You can instead spend the money to go somewhere, have fun, eat out, relax, or whatever makes you feel good.

Offline jas

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2019, 12:32:36 PM »
Thanks Miss T - that is sweet of you.  I am actually laughing a little bit - I should have written that better.....the break up is with KEEN.  Right now there isn't a man in my life.  I have decided KEEN is bad for me and I am treating KEEN like a boyfriend. :) Thanks for the encouragement.

Offline miss_t

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2019, 01:53:57 PM »
Thanks Miss T - that is sweet of you.  I am actually laughing a little bit - I should have written that better.....the break up is with KEEN.  Right now there isn't a man in my life.  I have decided KEEN is bad for me and I am treating KEEN like a boyfriend. :) Thanks for the encouragement.

lol I guess what I said is still applicable 😆

anything