Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > CaliforniaPsychics.com

DRUSILLA- CP

<< < (5/22) > >>

tellmewhy:
Did you ask a specific question or general what's coming up ? I went for general

--- Quote from: dascallie on November 29, 2018, 01:27:57 PM ---Sorry to say Drusilla was just just 'meh' for me...

--- End quote ---

dascallie:
specific...POI question---what is his thinking about me, etc

embibems:
I just got in her queue to see what she's like. I'll let you guys know what I think. I'm curious if she'll give me any dates, but not holding her to it if she doesn't. Timeframes are always off for me anyways lol.

LucyDiamond:
That's interesting about Tara.

poorprincess:

--- Quote from: LucyDiamond on November 30, 2018, 07:48:40 AM ---She has been truly awesome for me. She has nailed stuff right down to dates and places. Not only that, I feel so positive since reading with her. I swear she relaxes me just by speaking. It's hard to explain. I just feel more courageous and more 'me'! It took me a while to find someone who just connected to me. I am so glad I tried her!

--- End quote ---

@LucyDiamond - This is super encouraging! I agree, she has the calming aura about her and her message was essentially don't worry, get your own life right. He is coming.

@embibems - Good luck and do keep us posted! I think you might like her as we seem to kind of resonate with similar readers!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version