Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > CaliforniaPsychics.com

DRUSILLA- CP

<< < (4/22) > >>

josh34:

--- Quote from: star1 on November 25, 2018, 01:40:49 AM ---A friend of mine on another board had a reading with Tara recently and said that she was quite good for them.. Their situation is certainly unique, and she picked up most of it. I was quite surprised to hear that after the recent reviews of her..

--- End quote ---

Tara can be good, but I think she's also not the best. Like I feel she's a hit or miss. Earlier on she said some things which was exactly what my go-to psychic said. But later she kind of took some of it back, and said some other things were kind of not accurate. She had given me quite  a few timeframes which didn't pan out, whereas my Go-To gets it right almost consistently. I think she's a great psychic, but I think she often uses her bias and judgement, and "logical" side of thinking, as opposed to her actual gift.I think it's a case of, when she's hot, she's HOT. But when she's off, or using her judgement (either  of the two) she's just... not good at all. Just my two cents

star1:

--- Quote from: josh34 on November 29, 2018, 04:54:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: star1 on November 25, 2018, 01:40:49 AM ---A friend of mine on another board had a reading with Tara recently and said that she was quite good for them.. Their situation is certainly unique, and she picked up most of it. I was quite surprised to hear that after the recent reviews of her..

--- End quote ---

Tara can be good, but I think she's also not the best. Like I feel she's a hit or miss. Earlier on she said some things which was exactly what my go-to psychic said. But later she kind of took some of it back, and said some other things were kind of not accurate. She had given me quite  a few timeframes which didn't pan out, whereas my Go-To gets it right almost consistently. I think she's a great psychic, but I think she often uses her bias and judgement, and "logical" side of thinking, as opposed to her actual gift.I think it's a case of, when she's hot, she's HOT. But when she's off, or using her judgement (either  of the two) she's just... not good at all. Just my two cents

--- End quote ---

Yeah after what you guys have told me? I'm not going to try her.

LAW1974:
I was just going to ask about predictions?  Maybe too soon for this?

poorprincess:

--- Quote from: LAW1974 on November 29, 2018, 11:36:20 AM ---I was just going to ask about predictions?  Maybe too soon for this?

--- End quote ---

I'll have an update late next week/early the following :)

dascallie:
Sorry to say Drusilla was just just 'meh' for me...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version