Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > CaliforniaPsychics.com

DRUSILLA- CP

<< < (3/22) > >>

poorprincess:
@tellmewhy Yaaaaas on Drusilla. Similar to you, I called her thinking I would hang up in no more than 10 minutes. She was good. Holding onto another week or two to see predictions unravel but wow what she saw, uncanny. I was very impressed and was trying to find out how others felt about her. I only got this thread though with mixed feelings...

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,2999.0.html

embibems:
Hey guys, I'm looking to get in Drusilla's line since a lot of you seem to like her. I'm frustrated with Effie whose major prediction for me did not pan out this month. The advice she's given me doesn't really seem like it's good for me to follow lol, just based off my POI's situation.

What time does Drusilla usually log on EST? I know she's English so five hours ahead of the east coast. Just wondering so I know when to expect her call :) Thanks!

tellmewhy:
she pops on anytime, sh can call you as late as 8pm and up cst

--- Quote from: embibems on November 29, 2018, 01:16:38 AM ---Hey guys, I'm looking to get in Drusilla's line since a lot of you seem to like her. I'm frustrated with Effie whose major prediction for me did not pan out this month. The advice she's given me doesn't really seem like it's good for me to follow lol, just based off my POI's situation.

What time does Drusilla usually log on EST? I know she's English so five hours ahead of the east coast. Just wondering so I know when to expect her call :) Thanks!

--- End quote ---

poorprincess:

--- Quote from: embibems on November 29, 2018, 01:16:38 AM ---Hey guys, I'm looking to get in Drusilla's line since a lot of you seem to like her. I'm frustrated with Effie whose major prediction for me did not pan out this month. The advice she's given me doesn't really seem like it's good for me to follow lol, just based off my POI's situation.

--- End quote ---

@embibems, I hope you like her! I actually have caught her between 8-9pm EST both times :)

embibems:

--- Quote from: poorprincess on November 29, 2018, 02:29:28 AM ---

--- End quote ---

@embibems, I hope you like her! I actually have caught her between 8-9pm EST both times :)

--- End quote ---

Thanks to both of you! I think I'm gonna jump in her queue and see if she gives any specific dates. Looking through the reviews on CP, it seems like a reader was having stellar date and timeframe results from her this time last year. I never put much stock in timeframes anymore unless it's something symbolic or visual like what Mattie has given me, but we'll see. Thanks! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version