Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > CaliforniaPsychics.com

DRUSILLA- CP

(1/22) > >>

tellmewhy:
So I tried a lot of readers on CP

Drusilla _ This woman got to the heart of the matter, you know how you call a reader and you keep wanting to call because you are not content with information? well I really love this woman, I thought i will cut her off but rather I stayed longer that I expected
Uli _ I really like but it was a one time experience, I can get the same info from Yona
Rosanne
Cynthia
Effie
Petnuia _ I didn't stay long enough but this reader is good
Walter
Tyler
Tara
Kim
johnnie
Blessid _ really liked
Elijah_ Really likes
Indio
Saba
Berline
Nancy
Keith
Rapunzel
Darlene
Dominique
Sansa
Warren
Pollyanne
Leo
Lucrecia
Dawn
Sunny
Delphine
Rhoda
Poema
Muze
Eamon
Augusta
Archer

Some I don't remember so this is the short list! most of them suck

tellmewhy:
So what will be the next rate up for CP psychics? $20 a min? I still can't make sense 0f how much this company is asking people to pay for psychic reading, something that's not guaranteed, Jesus Christ this is insane 

star1:

--- Quote from: tellmewhy on November 25, 2018, 01:06:35 AM ---So what will be the next rate up for CP psychics? $20 a min? I still can't make sense 0f how much this company is asking people to pay for psychic reading, something that's not guaranteed, Jesus Christ this is insane

--- End quote ---

Could you imagine if every customer could get their money back by a reader being wrong? Lol.

candiednut:

--- Quote from: star1 on November 25, 2018, 01:13:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: tellmewhy on November 25, 2018, 01:06:35 AM ---So what will be the next rate up for CP psychics? $20 a min? I still can't make sense 0f how much this company is asking people to pay for psychic reading, something that's not guaranteed, Jesus Christ this is insane

--- End quote ---

Could you imagine if every customer could get their money back by a reader being wrong? Lol.

--- End quote ---

cp would make no money  ;D ;D

LAW1974:
Have you never read with Mattie?  What did you think of Effie and Tara?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version