Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Storefront Psychics & Online Services

hometown psychic

<< < (2/4) > >>

Starrlite:
Thank you.  I really needed to hear that will never ever go back to see this woman I was buying everything up until she said that

jesstina:
Never believe someone when they bring black magic into it. I remember years ago I went and seen a spanish lady in my town. She wanted 400 dollars to unblock a spell on me. First off, That is wayyy to much money. And second off its a bunch of bolonga! Not all psychics are true, some are scammers and just want your money. So make sure you gut feels right about them, and never pay for a spell unblock!

LuckyInLove:
So guys I have a question for you.

Would anyone of you pay like $700 to unblock negative energy with positive & remove obstacles to reunite with your ex?
Last evening I went to my local psychic that I had a reading with & has been doing some meditation work to see whats going on with my ex. She has been pretty accurate with what she has seen & said so far. I have been highly impressed with her. We tried a few things like me calling him & texting him but so far he has not responded. So when I went to see her yst she was telling me how there is so much negative force and energy around him and thats why there has been no contact. Both mine & his energy is not connecting right now. Inorder for our energy to connect & for us to start communicating again she has to take the meditation one step higher by lighting some blessed candles to the 7 spirit guides which will enable her to unblock the negative energy & remove the obstacles.

I am a little hesitant to pay that kind of money. There is no spell work just more meditation & bring him out of the darkness basically. $700 is a ton of money. Yes I do love my ex but fishing out that kind of money is way too much. Yes I want to reunite with him but if I have to do all the work & not him would that be fair? If him and I are to meant to be wont we be when the time is right?

There is nothing more divine than God right? When the time will be we will meet & if not then maybe it was not meant to be. She has agreed to be paid in installments but somehow I am still thinking this over.

What should I do? She has been pretty accurate so far but this kind of money is way too much.

Help
UIL

Synergy:
I'm going to start calling you Love because I don't like the first part!!!

Love,

This forum has really helped me throughout this strange period of my life.  I have come to care about everyone here.  Because I do care, I must say that I don't think you should do it.

I completely believe in energy, possible blocks, and other stuff most people would laugh at, but in no way would I want you to spend so much money for something you might be able to accomplish yourself through meditation, yoga, etc.  I saw a psychic hear in town who gave me an accurate reading, but then tried to sell me on the same type of thing.  She said things weren't working out because of negativity in our energies and that I needed a cleansing.  I didn't do it.  I not just because I couldn't justify spending so much money, but because if I had to question it, I knew it wasn't right.

You will ultimately follow your gut and do what your heart desires, but I would say don't do it.  If it's meant to be, it will be.  I know it's easier said than done, but I only say it because I don't want you to regret it later on.  :) 

misty:
I agree with Synergy!

omg 700 bucks to unblock negative ENERGY?! and for meditation? don't go back to her... 700 is too much to ask for.  I know its not a spell but you can definitely meditate at home and clear your energy with white light (Bonniesha told me about using this method for clearing negative energy around me and maybe its just all in my head but I think it does help + i've started to use white candles a lot now and doing more reading about it).

heres a couple of links, definitely try clearing out your own energy at home by yourself first.

http://blog.californiapsychics.com/blog/2011/07/7-basic-psychic-self-defense-and-energy-protection-techniques.html

http://blog.californiapsychics.com/blog/2011/03/10-ways-to-use-psychic-color-energy.html

http://www.wingsforthespirit.com/spiritual-protection-techniques.htm

Now I know i'm knew to all this. but asking for 700 dollars seems a whole lot of money to ask for.

Keep us posted!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version