Author Topic: Emilie Muñiz on Bob Olson's site  (Read 2728 times)

Offline dascallie

Emilie Muñiz on Bob Olson's site
« on: October 25, 2018, 07:17:58 PM »
Let me tell you--she is AMAZING in what she picked up---with ZERO anything from me. She's not so easy to get a session with--not online that much-but man, I was blown away.
She told me things this man thought about me that NO reader, including the very best ones-- has ever picked up--and these are not general, apply to anybody type things. It's exactly, SPECIFICALLY, what he has told me before. "Our" little secret--our bond. Not predictable at all--in fact, completely counter intuitive. I recommend you try to catch her, I'd love to hear other's appraisal of her--but for me, she blew my doors down.

Offline marciamia

Re: Emilie Muñiz on Bob Olson's site
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 09:36:02 PM »
What do you mean she’s not online that much? Her booking schedule for phone readings is like wide open

Offline dascallie

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 10:20:43 PM »
I mean I had a hard time connecting with her online, I had not seen her listing on Bob Olson's site before fairly recently, didn't even know who she was until I was perusing the readers there recently.

Her listing would show 'available'  but she'd either not pick up --not 'hear' her phone ring--or the system would never connect. I tried several times over recent weeks.
Today was the first time I got through.  I was impressed with her, definitely.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2018, 10:58:44 PM »
There may be an old thread about her already. She was Emmy Moon on keen and now Tarot by Emilie. She was accurate for me a few times, but after a while not only did the predictions happen the information was inaccurate. She has a gift, but I didn't feel she was able to connect with me anymore.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 12:25:58 AM »
good to know...it's interesting how some of these authentically talented psychics are so unbelievably on target at first, and then fall off. I wonder why.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2018, 12:29:07 AM »
I agree. I use to read with her on Keen many years ago and read with her recently. What she said was wrong and the prediction didn’t happen either.

There may be an old thread about her already. She was Emmy Moon on keen and now Tarot by Emilie. She was accurate for me a few times, but after a while not only did the predictions happen the information was inaccurate. She has a gift, but I didn't feel she was able to connect with me anymore.