Author Topic: Vincent  (Read 34558 times)

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

Re: Vincent
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2024, 07:19:50 PM »
Any updates on this reader?

Offline Stone88

« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2024, 06:07:27 PM »
Last I spoke with him he said my poi will reach out by tye end of the week. That was back in may, and here we are now in June... save your money

Offline kika

« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2024, 08:16:26 PM »
He told me I would meet a guy starting with the letter A LOL NOT

« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2024, 08:23:41 PM »
Thank you both. I tried him in the end (before I saw your messages) and he was negative about main POI  and positive about a job prediction .. will update.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2024, 12:44:43 AM by TulipsAndSunflowers »

« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2024, 10:05:02 PM »
His predictions were quite negative when I read with him, but they might end up being realistic  ::)
He basically said that my POI has feelings and attraction but will not be reaching out, isn't looking to commit, is too inconsistent and the trip he promised me will never happen. 
Gave a timeframe of 3-4 weeks for people from new job reaching out (got a male energy that would be reaching out), this is still ongoing, will update later this month.
Said I would be meeting two more men by end of the year, initials J and A, who will both be significant.
I felt like he didnt say much in the nearly 30 mins, but he was nice and sounded confident (although I didnt like it when he said 'my accuracy rate is 99%'  ::) )  - also -  given that my POI didnt even bother reaching out on my birthday, Vincent might have been right when he said he didn't see any contact ...
I just hope that at least this job will happen, so that I can change countries and environment for a little while...  ::) :P

« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2024, 06:18:01 PM »
Update on his career prediction: gave 3-4 weeks for a male to reach out, it has now been five weeks - no one has reached out. Might just take longer than he said, but it has already been two months.  :D
(POI hasn't reached out either, so SO FAR, he has been correct on this :D)

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2024, 08:14:58 PM »
Update on his career prediction: gave 3-4 weeks for a male to reach out, it has now been five weeks - no one has reached out. Might just take longer than he said, but it has already been two months.  :D
(POI hasn't reached out either, so SO FAR, he has been correct on this :D)

Has anyone been correct on career for you yet?

« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2024, 09:31:10 PM »
Potentially, yes. I still have to wait and see and will then update on individual threads. (some readers predicted no one would ever respond or offer the job - whilst others said it would take around two months, so this is still pending, as it has literally just been two months, so I will give it 1-2 more weeks before updating and looking elsewhere:)
I have to say that Vincent said that I am not someone who can be bossed around and will always be self employed rather than employed - which is definitely true (and I didn't tell him I was self employed, he got that on his own along with the fact that I am not an employee material).
So- I am currently self employed and only wanted to go abroad temporarily to change environment and work for someone short term ...

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2024, 08:59:45 PM »
Vincent is too expensive now. His readings are too conflicting for me. Maybe I drink too much wine before hand…lol
J

« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2024, 10:06:25 PM »
So - he was wrong on the job prediction- said I would hear from someone in 3 to 4 weeks, which never happened.
BUT he was likely one of the few that were right about POI .. He said POI had feelings but was scared of them and scared to commit and that he would ghost me and just not reach out again .... I was ghosted nearly three months ago and it still is a bit of a shock ... didnt want to believe Vincent, especially since I had been in touch with POI not long before this reading and we had made solid plans to travel and meet up ...  but Vincent insisted he didn't see communication. Also the fact about me being self employed and not an 'employee' type - he got that right as well and I hadn't said anything to him about my career. I didn't get that much more info out of him and it was a long  (20+ mins) reading.

Offline usermejay

« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2024, 04:42:04 AM »
First time I read with him I’d say 2 years ago
He was so sure that he predicted something that turned out to be right
At that time,I was so sad and would refuse to believe about what he said about my poi
I thought he only gives negative outcome lol
But it was so accurate and turned out to be true all along

I just had a reading with him again, will see how his prediction goes

anything