Author Topic: Nicky Spiritual (Spiritual Love Song)  (Read 16570 times)

Offline LoverofLigbt

Re: Nicky Spiritual (Spiritual Love Song)
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2018, 10:50:51 PM »
Jas,

Do not expect a positive response from someone that you are so rude to. And do not kick me when I am down. For if you want to carry on this debate, I still have plenty of fight left in me. And I will be as compassionate with you as you have been with me. And as far as trolls go, you are the very epitome of a professional troll. All people have to do is look at your comments to see this.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 11:01:03 PM by LoverofLigbt »

Offline LoverofLigbt

« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2018, 10:57:43 PM »
Figet,

Nicky truly cares about me and his clients. He saved my life, for I was suicidal. And I will never forget this. He truly is very special to me. And Nicky truly is much more to me than you characterized him as. He has a soul connection with his clients, and he most certainly has a soul connection with me. He knows me at my deepest levels. He knows me at a deep soul level. And he most certainly is not like you characterize him as. He is not only my friend, but he is much more than this to me.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 11:04:05 PM by LoverofLigbt »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2018, 11:20:00 PM »
I stand by what I said. That's truly unhealthy. If you are suicidal, you should be seeking mental health professionals, not psychics.

Offline jas

« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2018, 11:22:15 PM »
This has been great weekend entertainment - thanks for playing.

Offline star1

« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2018, 11:36:29 PM »
I stand by what I said. That's truly unhealthy. If you are suicidal, you should be seeking mental health professionals, not psychics.

I completely agree. If anything, relying on psychics makes you more suicidal. take a leaf out of all of our books for that one.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2018, 11:49:06 PM »
Jas, I'm here all night. Lol

Offline jas

« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2018, 12:00:35 AM »
Fidget - just sent you a pm.

I may have to quit.  She seems to think I am the bully and at this point, I feel like I am picking on the handicap kid in the playground.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 12:03:18 AM by jas »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #67 on: November 05, 2018, 12:10:58 AM »
Got it. And yeah...I see what you mean.

Offline njlady

« Reply #68 on: November 05, 2018, 12:54:34 AM »
I never knew that the users of this forum were so harsh. I know how the adminstration of Keen is because of the way that they treated Nicky. And I know that some of the adminstration of Keen have trolled my post in this forum. But now I also know at how harsh that some of the users of this forum can be. I feel sorry for some of the psychic advisors on Keen. For on the one hand they have the administration of Keen being so unfair with them, but on the other hand, if this forum is representative of how the majority of clients are on Keen, the advisors on Keen have a lot of the clients on Keen giving them a bad time also, and if this forum is indeed truly representative of how the clients are on Keen, I truly do feel sorry for the psychic advisors on Keen. For they are getting it from both ends. I am now glad in a way that Nicky does not have to put up with all of this anymore from both the adminstration and clients of Keen. And I will always stand up and fight for Nicky to my dieing day, no matter what.

You are incredibly dramatic and come across like a poorly written infomercial.  It was/is truly cringeworthy and I can assure you that it turned more people off to Nicky than on. No one here is from the Keen administration, lol. 

You would have been a lot better received if you simply came in and mentioned that so and so from Keen left and is now available on ____________ and you like him a lot because ___________. 

The definition of troll is not "everyone who disagrees with you".

Offline jas

« Reply #69 on: November 05, 2018, 01:16:50 AM »
You are incredibly dramatic and come across like a poorly written infomercial.

BAAAWWHHHAAA

Offline LoverofLigbt

« Reply #70 on: November 05, 2018, 02:07:08 AM »
Jas and Fidget,

I said that Nicky saved me when I was suicidal. Go ahead and kick me when I am down. You two are obviously trolling me, and you are looking for a good fight. And you are ganging up on me and trying to bait me to react in an extreme way so that I will get kicked off of this forum. But you will not be able to gang up on me and kick me around much longer, for I have some friends joining this forum, and not only will they take up for me and validate everything that I have said, but I fight my best when people kick me when I am down. I will rise from the ashes and give you the fight of your life.

You two are making yourselves look bad with the way you have acted with and treated me. And all I did was give an honest opinion of Nicky. Then all I did was take up for myself when people started trolling me. But now I have an army of friends coming to this forum to give all of you trolls the fight that you want. And I will not let any of the trolls on this site gang up on me again. I have a right to stand up for myself. And as Nicky says, being spiritual does not mean being a doormat for others to walk upon.

Things will get very interesting this coming week. I am ready for battle with all of the trolls that tried to destroy me. I am ready to stand up and fight for myself, and I am ready to stand up and fight for what is right.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 03:21:43 AM by LoverofLigbt »

Offline jas

« Reply #71 on: November 05, 2018, 02:19:04 AM »
Fight???  I am just going to sit back and watch - I have said all I have to say. 

Peace, out.

Offline LoverofLigbt

« Reply #72 on: November 05, 2018, 02:24:28 AM »
Njlady,

Your critique is a matter of opinion, and you most certainly did not address the main points that I was trying to make in that quote. If anything, what you wrote was all symbolism over substance cloaked under the patronizing guise of condescension. And you obviously have an agenda with your kindergarten critique of what I wrote. And I will not let you straw man what I wrote into the exact opposite of my intentions. And I will not let you cherry pick quotes and present these quotes out of context with my original intentions with your condenscending and kindergarten critiques.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 03:14:38 AM by LoverofLigbt »

Offline LoverofLigbt

« Reply #73 on: November 05, 2018, 02:34:57 AM »
Jas,

It does not surprise me that you will run and hide when you cannot gang up on me anymore with your fellow trolls. You started all of this, and now you are pretending to take the moral high ground by bowing out. You gave me no compassion when you and your friends were ganging up on me. Let's see how all of you do when this battle is evenly matched. I have just begun to fight. And I always stand up for what I know is right.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #74 on: November 05, 2018, 02:37:17 AM »
I never knew that the users of this forum were so harsh. I know how the adminstration of Keen is because of the way that they treated Nicky. And I know that some of the adminstration of Keen have trolled my post in this forum. But now I also know at how harsh that some of the users of this forum can be. I feel sorry for some of the psychic advisors on Keen. For on the one hand they have the administration of Keen being so unfair with them, but on the other hand, if this forum is representative of how the majority of clients are on Keen, the advisors on Keen have a lot of the clients on Keen giving them a bad time also, and if this forum is indeed truly representative of how the clients are on Keen, I truly do feel sorry for the psychic advisors on Keen. For they are getting it from both ends. I am now glad in a way that Nicky does not have to put up with all of this anymore from both the adminstration and clients of Keen. And I will always stand up and fight for Nicky to my dieing day, no matter what.

You are incredibly dramatic and come across like a poorly written infomercial.  It was/is truly cringeworthy and I can assure you that it turned more people off to Nicky than on. No one here is from the Keen administration, lol. 

You would have been a lot better received if you simply came in and mentioned that so and so from Keen left and is now available on ____________ and you like him a lot because ___________. 

The definition of troll is not "everyone who disagrees with you".

LoverofLigbt

Would just like to chime in here (against my own better judgement). I've been on this board and active since 2011 and I will say that I have never been as turned off by a thread or to read with a psychic ever before in my life due to your posts. You're doing more harm for this reader's business by coming off as combative. If you really care about this reader or helping him for whatever reason - just stop and wait for others to review him. If he's a really good psychic, the reviews will support his business and he'll get the opportunity to help people. I mean this respectfully and will not engage with you - but I am quite certain nothing you are saying is driving customers to him and is actually doing the opposite by continuing to post on his behalf.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 02:39:42 AM by PrettyLittleLiz »