Author Topic: Winter  (Read 14234 times)

Offline cj

Winter
« on: February 01, 2011, 08:01:30 PM »
I absolutely loved Winter personally. I told her to just tell me what she picked up from me and my other 1/2 and she went on about what he was thinking which was based on what we are going through now. She also offered some advice on how to handle the situation. I absolutely loved her.

Offline Shoe Gal

• Veterans
Re: Winter
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 10:17:04 PM »
Despite the mixed reviews on Winter (from complaintsboard.com) I read with her in January and found her delightful.  She's soft spoken and comes on randomly (it's rare to see her schedule posted) so sometimes she logs on at 6am, sometimes at 9pm!  When we spoke, I didn't even need to tell her why I was calling - she dove right in and on target might I add :)
She was busily telling me things that I was quickly writing down.  She did go pretty long-term so timeframes for me aren't until the end of the year.  Her voice is angelic and I'm not sure how she would deliver bad news??? 
I didn't doubt the connection.  She also guided me on what not to do which I thought was interesting and new.

Offline cj

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 04:01:51 AM »
I have to agree Winter is delightful! She even tells you why something bad is happening in your life. Shes great! I love her!

sammiepoo

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 06:25:20 PM »
I havnt had a reading with her for the time being I am sticking with Jacqueline

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2016, 11:58:49 PM »
I loved talking to winter... But after awhile her predictions stopped occurring for me.

Altogether I had to cut ties with CP
Me too. CP is the worst and i regret that i ever got involved

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2016, 12:05:00 AM »
I've never used CP. What do they do there that's amiss?

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2016, 12:13:23 AM »
I've never used CP. What do they do there that's amiss?
it's VERY expensive. they filter feedback so only good feedback shows up, and 99% of them are fairy tale tellers.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2016, 12:22:37 AM »
True, someone that is worth reading in CP is Nina, if she is still
Around. I use to read with her 7 years ago.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2016, 12:28:34 AM »
True, someone that is worth reading in CP is Nina, if she is still
Around. I use to read with her 7 years ago.

i didnt see her when i used CP a lot about 2 years ago

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2016, 12:40:05 AM »
Then she left. Mariam was awesome also. Liz was another good one that left and so did I lol.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2016, 01:38:25 AM »
Then she left. Mariam was awesome also. Liz was another good one that left and so did I lol.
Yeah I don't think i ever saw Mariam or Liz either. The only one I liked was Dominique and i got both good and bad news from her. Boh came true.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2016, 02:04:26 AM »
Mariam has been there for ages. She is a good one! I might join to read with Dominque is she cheap?

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2016, 02:28:08 AM »
Mariam has been there for ages. She is a good one! I might join to read with Dominque is she cheap?
When I read with her a year and a half ago she was like $5 I think. Not sure how much she is now. Probably more than 5 though

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2016, 02:52:17 AM »
 ???
When these readers are charging $5 & up per minute, how long are you guys staying on the phone? That's like $300/hr. I wish I had the funds to try some of these readers, but for now I guess I'll have to live vicariously through those of you that are a little more flush than me right now.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2016, 04:17:47 AM »
???
When these readers are charging $5 & up per minute, how long are you guys staying on the phone? That's like $300/hr. I wish I had the funds to try some of these readers, but for now I guess I'll have to live vicariously through those of you that are a little more flush than me right now.
You're better off not even trying CP. avoid them at all costs! $5 is on the cheap end for that site. Back then I'd spend maybe 10-15 minutes. I always tried to keep it no more than that.