Author Topic: Someone New To Try  (Read 7022 times)

Offline optx88

Someone New To Try
« on: August 25, 2011, 01:16:40 PM »
Hi.

I had come across this woman at a Metaphyscial School...she was taking a class on Mediumship.  My friend and I were there for readings (bad move)

She was telling me that she had found this woman, Georgia O'Connor, and decided to give her a call.  She said that she was beyond accurate...to the very minor details...on things that there was no way she could look up anywhere on the internet.  She was blown away and highly recommends her.

This is her site:
http://www.thespiritmessengeronline.com/Home_Page.php

I just thought that I would share this and if anyone tries her...please let us know...I may do so in a week or two.

Offline Glsferret

Re: Someone New To Try
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 10:55:12 PM »
I also have a recommendation for you to try. Her name is Joanne Gerber. She is a world renowned medium who speaks to your departed live ones. She also does regular readings as well. She was very expensive at $200/half hour, but extraordinary accurate!!!

http://www.joannegerber.com/

My mother came through immediately without me saying anything!  Absolutely dead on details that were so accurate, it made me cry. There would be no way in the world the things she said she could know without being truly gifted. Again, very expensive but now I know there's an afterlife. She made me a believer.

Offline smsd

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 01:10:00 AM »
Is Joanne Gerber accurate with future predictions?

Offline funnygirl

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 03:14:34 AM »
I am also curious to know if Joanne Gerber is accurate in future predictions since she is coming to my town this week...did you have a telephone reading or was it in person?

Offline Glsferret

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 04:47:28 AM »
Hello ladies:

Joanne has given me a prediction but has not come to pass yet. She mostly gave me a mediumship reading and a brief 10 min. regular reading. Her regular reading involved an ongoing situation.  She was accurate on what was going on and people involved. I must say that that was pretty accurate. Her prediction of my outcome remains as she did not give me a timeframe. I hope this was helpful. If you decide to call her, leave info on her machine and she will get back to you even if it's over a week later. The woman us very busy.

Offline Glsferret

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2011, 06:47:06 PM »
I apologize. It was a phone reading.

Offline Glsferret

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2011, 08:29:21 PM »
In addition to Joanne, if you were to go onto her website, she has James van Pragg with herself half down the page on left. Click on that and a bunch of genuine psychics come up on his site that he recommends.

The one that caught my attention is Cheri Mancuso from LA. www.mediumcheri.com. I'm almost certain that I'm going to try her out by end of the month. Her 30 minute readings are $160. 45 minutes for $235 & 60 minutes for $315.  I would definitely check her out also.