Author Topic: Maureen The Messenger  (Read 9876 times)

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
Maureen The Messenger
« on: April 13, 2012, 01:52:16 PM »
"
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 02:41:42 AM by Miracle »

Offline wishfulthinker

Re: Maureen The Messenger
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 02:22:40 PM »
@Gratitude
I am glad she gave you a good reading. I saw your post and looked her up and she was available.  She didn't pick up that my friend was married (he's been married 18 years!)  She doesn't see anything happening between us  :(
If this is true, then almost all of the other readings I have had (many) are all wrong. 
As I was on the phone with her and she's telling me basically there's nothing there between us - my friend was texting me.
This just proves that readers connect with people differently.
Wishful

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 02:26:22 PM »
"
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 02:41:56 AM by Miracle »

blessed

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 08:01:52 PM »
@wish..I just send you a PM!!!

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 09:31:53 PM »
@wishful
So sorry she didn't connect with you. I guess it is true that not everyone connects with everyone.  She is in line with all my favorites. Who are your favorite readers?  Just wondering if we have any in common.
I'm sorry to hear that Maureen didn't work out for others either.  You just never know who will connect with you.
@Gratitude
I have had some small predictions happening with Bridget Bishop and Emmy.  I posted yesterday that Emmy got something very right about my financial situation.  She has also said that communication (texting, etc.) would pick up with my friend and it has.  I am also very fond of DonnaLynne.  She is a hoot and so right on with me. 
I am really getting into Bridget's blog postings.  She also has some books on Amazon that I am going to order.
Of course,  I have other predictions pending.  I LoVe Barbara to pieces.  She just crawls into my guys head and reads his mind. LOL  I will be curious to see if some of this random info she gives me will ever make sense.
Wishful

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 10:52:42 PM »
@Wishful...I notice that you and I seem to connect with the same readers. Maureen has been very accurate for me and DonnaLynn also.

But as we have said before, everyone doesn't connect with everybody. It's a good thing that they don't because if they did then otherwise we wouldn't be human  ;D

Now, I've also found to be true in my situation...is sometimes the reader won't pick up on what we consider the OBVIOUS..but they will pick up on something that we may think is small or insignificant. But that is just my opinion, and my experiences.

Most my predictions are for May and throughout the year. I have a few for April, I will update you guys. Keep the reviews coming. I love them!

Wishes

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2012, 10:53:42 PM »
Maureen was very wrong; I told her she was incorrect in the 1st minute, she apologized and offered free minutes for next time. When a reader can't get the basics it is not the reader for you...it's that simple. Maureen is very nice, priced fair, and not accurate for me.

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2012, 11:18:21 PM »
@Wishes

I am still on the fence about her as well. She didn't connect with me the first time and asked "Is this a new relationship?" And I said "No" and she also offered me 5 free minutes.

In the second reading, she said she picked up the new relationship because there was not much happening. I dont know what to make of that, but thanks for sharing your experience with her.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2016, 12:44:11 AM »
This woman is just plain shady!!!! She gave me free minutes so I thought why not I'd give it a shot. I called her and after I asked my question she said I'm getting nothing, I know your not getting charged for this but maybe try later. Later? I bet you'll still won't get anything. Weird just weird.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2016, 01:29:52 AM »
This woman is just plain shady!!!! She gave me free minutes so I thought why not I'd give it a shot. I called her and after I asked my question she said I'm getting nothing, I know your not getting charged for this but maybe try later. Later? I bet you'll still won't get anything. Weird just weird.

WOW! shady indeed. I read with her years ago, once.  I remember she talked too damn much, and nothing of any value to me, just ramblings. Hung up, one-starred her, and gave her feedback on how she babbles nonsense and i couldn't even get a word in.  ;D

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2016, 01:45:12 AM »
Now it explains why she is available all the time. IntutiveScorp... I just read with lady Jenna not bad. She started off a bit generic and then when asked direct questions she was all details. I wouldn't call her again for awhile but definitely on my list of trusted ethical readers

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2016, 01:56:56 AM »
Now it explains why she is available all the time. IntutiveScorp... I just read with lady Jenna not bad. She started off a bit generic and then when asked direct questions she was all details. I wouldn't call her again for awhile but definitely on my list of trusted ethical readers
Oh ok, good. Glad you had a positive experience! She's definitely one of the rare few that aren't full of crap. I find the ones that are online and available ALL THE TIME are the fake ones who just want money.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2016, 02:01:47 AM »
Yup you got it. I heard raving reviews on Aries Intution but she is available all the time. I just don't get it. I only have a few favourites that are ethical and honest: Lisa Dianne, Judis inner light, lady Jenna, sincerity and Sapphire 21. They are busy all the time with people waiting. In sincerity's case if she wasn't so expensive her line would be longer. It's hard to pay $7 per minute. It all adds up

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2016, 03:00:58 AM »
oh yeah, i tried aries too a few weeks ago. from what i've read on this forum and her feedback, seems like she was much better in the past then somehow went downhill. maybe she has just gotten lazy with her readings. anyway with me, she was very general- no specifics and very negative to boot.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2020, 03:23:11 AM »
Maureen was very wrong; I told her she was incorrect in the 1st minute, she apologized and offered free minutes for next time. When a reader can't get the basics it is not the reader for you...it's that simple. Maureen is very nice, priced fair, and not accurate for me.
Maureen keeps notes to try and impress you if you call again. When she runs out of things to say/predict, she’ll pull up her notes on you and just repeat something you’ve shared with her previously.