Author Topic: save your money!  (Read 8479 times)

Offline just this one post

save your money!
« on: September 05, 2018, 04:05:34 PM »
I have been a long time lurker and keen user and I would like to say, save your money! I wish I never found keen, I reached out and have been calling people on there as I looked for reassurance. It's short lived and usually wrong. Meanwhile, while I was getting told one more month, one more month, etc... my poi was in a relationship the whole time and I feel like such a sucker and a fool. They get just enough right to keep you attached, but frankly I don't think anyone can truly predict another person's actions.

What good does it do to hear they will contact in 3? Nothing. Except keeping you hooked and calling again. If they were going to contact you they would have without you waiting. It's really an addiction.

Who did I use? all the ones recommended here, I'm not going to say because I think it just feeds the addiction, trust me I've done it! They'd get little details and it was entertaining but never anything that made my life or outcome any better, just with less money and lots of false expectations...

Also when we think they know the situation, I'm willing to bet most of us have the same situation. And so when we think they get them, they get the pattern of 80% of their callers : (

The final straw for me was when someone who gets a lot of little things said, she's going to call you, right on top of it, then a week later, she was thinking about it but now is distracted with work. And I thought, well shoot, even if it's right why did I just pay for that? NO POINT other than to feed your obsession and to temporarily calm your mind.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 12:43:18 AM by just this one post »

Offline astrogirl90tron

Re: save your money!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2018, 04:08:59 PM »
What you mentioned in the end is so frustrating. When an advisor tells you when contact would happen, time passes and when you follow up they tell you he or she was distracted, they thought about contacting you or, they have free will but ensure it will happen.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2018, 04:28:32 PM »
I have been a long time lurker and keen user and I would like to say, save your money! I wish I never found keen, I reached out and have been calling people on there as I looked for reassurance. It's short lived and usually wrong. Meanwhile, while I was getting told one more month, one more month, etc... my poi was in a relationship the whole time and I feel like such a sucker and a fool. They get just enough right to keep you attached, but frankly I don't think anyone can truly predict another person's actions.

What good does it do to hear they will contact in 3? Nothing. Except keeping you hooked and calling again. If they were going to contact you they would have without you waiting. It's really an addiction.

Who did I use? all the ones recommended here, I'm not going to say because I think it just feeds the addiction, trust me I've done it! They'd get little details and it was entertaining but never anything that made my life or outcome any better, just with less money and lots of false expectations...

Also when we think they know the situation, I'm willing to bet most of us have the same situation. And so when we think they get them, they get the pattern of 80% of their callers : (

The final straw for me was when someone who gets a lot of little things said, she's going to call you, right on top of it, then a week later, she was thinking about it but now is distracted with work. And I thought, well shoot, even if it's right why did I just pay for that? NO POINT other than to feed your obsession and to temporarily calm your mind.

Please don't feed them any more money.

Exactly!  I hung onto contact predictions for dear life in the beginning...it's like, why?? Even though they got some of those right, it didn't amount to anything anyway.

I really think if you have to call a psychic about a relationship, it's doomed.

Offline sgrd

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2018, 04:34:19 PM »
I totally agree... When I think of the amount of money I've spent to just have someone tell me what I wanted to hear, only to be devastated afterward when nothing came true. Makes me want to cry. I honestly think it's also the reason why 2 years on I'm still not over the person I always asked about. Guess what - in 2 years' time NO ONE has gotten a single contact prediction right! Not a single one, and I've talked with all the 'good ones' :(

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2018, 04:47:43 PM »
Funny I found this on KEEN

"Beating Psychic Addiction" lol

https://www.keen.com/CommunityServer/UserBlogPosts/Kara_Jane/Beating-Psychic-Addiction/463241.aspx

Offline nmkxo

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2018, 05:32:42 PM »
This. All of this!

I haven't posted on here in a while which feels good because oddly enough, I felt like I was slightly addicted to this specific forum in terms of always wanting to know about a psychic on Keen, people's reviews and whether or not I should give them a try.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. I've spent thousands of dollars on Keen within the last year. I don't know the exact amount and I don't want to know because it will make me sick but I know that it was easily in the thousands. That's money that I won't get back and I'm more mad at myself than anything. Nobody forced me to get readings, I willingly put money on my account and I willingly reached out to new readers for reassurance.

And guess what?

My situation and POI that I kept on calling and chatting about is exactly the same as it was months ago!

I kept focusing and focusing on an outcome that was said to me. "It will get better in April," and "Come June, you two will have a MAJOR breakthrough," and the ever popular, "They like you so much, but they're scared!"

I deactivated my old Keen account and it was the best decision that I've made. I did create a new one just to speak with an empath (Judi and I know she's hit or miss with a lot of people, but she was solid with me) when I was at a low point again, but this time I limit myself to only getting one reading with her every few months - if that. Times like today I logged in on Keen, saw that she was available for scheduling calls and I said to myself, "I don't have a need to speak with Judi today." This might seem small but coming from someone where about 10 months ago, I was talking to a psychic on Keen easily every other day, it's a huge step in the right direction.

I think I'm going to deactivate my new account as well. Like I said, I only use it for Judi but I'm at the point where I don't want or need any readings. I don't think it's healthy on your energy, your mental health and of course, your wallet.

TL; DR - I became addicted to psychic readings on Keen and I can't exactly remember when my addiction stopped but I'm so glad that I was able to break free of it.  I know you can't control 100% of everything that happens in your life but take it from someone that wishes they could get their time, energy and money back, it's not worth it.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2018, 05:50:54 PM »
When I read all the post in here I felt like the psychic get the outwrong like 95 percent of the time, which I wonder why all these psychics get 5.0 rating.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2018, 06:01:09 PM »
This. All of this!

I haven't posted on here in a while which feels good because oddly enough, I felt like I was slightly addicted to this specific forum in terms of always wanting to know about a psychic on Keen, people's reviews and whether or not I should give them a try.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. I've spent thousands of dollars on Keen within the last year. I don't know the exact amount and I don't want to know because it will make me sick but I know that it was easily in the thousands. That's money that I won't get back and I'm more mad at myself than anything. Nobody forced me to get readings, I willingly put money on my account and I willingly reached out to new readers for reassurance.

And guess what?

My situation and POI that I kept on calling and chatting about is exactly the same as it was months ago!

I kept focusing and focusing on an outcome that was said to me. "It will get better in April," and "Come June, you two will have a MAJOR breakthrough," and the ever popular, "They like you so much, but they're scared!"

I deactivated my old Keen account and it was the best decision that I've made. I did create a new one just to speak with an empath (Judi and I know she's hit or miss with a lot of people, but she was solid with me) when I was at a low point again, but this time I limit myself to only getting one reading with her every few months - if that. Times like today I logged in on Keen, saw that she was available for scheduling calls and I said to myself, "I don't have a need to speak with Judi today." This might seem small but coming from someone where about 10 months ago, I was talking to a psychic on Keen easily every other day, it's a huge step in the right direction.

I think I'm going to deactivate my new account as well. Like I said, I only use it for Judi but I'm at the point where I don't want or need any readings. I don't think it's healthy on your energy, your mental health and of course, your wallet.

TL; DR - I became addicted to psychic readings on Keen and I can't exactly remember when my addiction stopped but I'm so glad that I was able to break free of it.  I know you can't control 100% of everything that happens in your life but take it from someone that wishes they could get their time, energy and money back, it's not worth it.
When someone I ask about if they give me that stock line this person like you a lot but she/he scared, I’ll hang up on them lol.

Offline just this one post

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2018, 08:25:04 PM »
I agree on all these replies. We should just call each other and say: I sense distance, is it emotional or geographical? they are preoccupied with work, they are thinking you are the one, but have to over come some obstacles, very stressed out and unhappy right now. Some family issues as well. I see contact in one month, reconciliation in two.

Offline nancy

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2018, 08:27:48 PM »
I agree on all these replies. We should just call each other and say: I sense distance, is it emotional or geographical? they are preoccupied with work, they are thinking you are the one, but have to over come some obstacles, very stressed out and unhappy right now. Some family issues as well. I see contact in one month, reconciliation in two.

LMAO

Offline flora0250

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2018, 09:12:28 PM »
I wish someone would explain to me though how on this forum there are readers who I am seeing really good feedback on in terms of predictions coming to pass. I understand on the sites, Keen, all the others - the feedback may be able to be tailored. Or it could be that people rate them more favorably simply because they have seen more favorable reviews already and that creates an unconscious kind of bias.

But there are readers who I have now tried to select very, very carefully based on - wow - tooooo many hours of reading posts on this forum - and they have given me very similar predictions and time frames. They seem to me to be very good and very specific but I also know that I’m vulnerable and in a common “will we reconcile” frame of mind. So I really don’t know if they’re true or not.

But my root question here is... how do we explain the many posters on here - senior looking members - that seem to give very detailed info about predictions coming true for them!? I mean it makes me wonder if some are people that are just here making stuff up, lying and on purpose posting about a reader to get us to call them. But holy crow that would be quite the conspiracy!

I can’t figure it out.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2018, 09:17:01 PM »

Lollllllll yesss

Offline scarlora

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2018, 09:21:21 PM »
I wish someone would explain to me though how on this forum there are readers who I am seeing really good feedback on in terms of predictions coming to pass. I understand on the sites, Keen, all the others - the feedback may be able to be tailored. Or it could be that people rate them more favorably simply because they have seen more favorable reviews already and that creates an unconscious kind of bias.

But there are readers who I have now tried to select very, very carefully based on - wow - tooooo many hours of reading posts on this forum - and they have given me very similar predictions and time frames. They seem to me to be very good and very specific but I also know that I’m vulnerable and in a common “will we reconcile” frame of mind. So I really don’t know if they’re true or not.

But my root question here is... how do we explain the many posters on here - senior looking members - that seem to give very detailed info about predictions coming true for them!? I mean it makes me wonder if some are people that are just here making stuff up, lying and on purpose posting about a reader to get us to call them. But holy crow that would be quite the conspiracy!

I can’t figure it out.

It seems like most of the posters on here actually say most of the psychics were wrong on outcome.  They were all wrong on my outcome too.  I had several of the best ones (AV, Yona, +) say February for my big outcome.  Nope.  Then I had others say May (Kisha, Sweethearts tarot, Miss Ann, Jade8928) Nope.  And finally August (Micah, Tara CP, AV again)  Nope. 
Cookie never gave me a time frame. 

Offline flora0250

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2018, 09:30:52 PM »

I can’t figure it out.

It seems like most of the posters on here actually say most of the psychics were wrong on outcome.  They were all wrong on my outcome too.  I had several of the best ones (AV, Yona, +) say February for my big outcome.  Nope.  Then I had others say May (Kisha, Sweethearts tarot, Miss Ann, Jade8928) Nope.  And finally August (Micah, Tara CP, AV again)  Nope. 

I don’t know - I have seen lots of posts that say a given outcome didn’t happen or that it didn’t happen in the time frame given - but I absolutely have seen also lots of posts with people giving specific examples where they are saying they did.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2018, 03:32:12 PM »

I can’t figure it out.

very similar to yours...August was supposed to be when me and the current (now past) POI and me would get more serious..well the opposite happened and I spoke with him a grand total of twice all month..once a quick text in the beginning of the month, and then he reached out last Friday with a "hey how you been" text, which I ignored.  I'm exercising my "free will" (LOL) and cutting my losses here.

These readers don't know jack about the future, I'm sorry to say. 

And i can't even begin to tell you how may timelines came and went with the first POI I called about...disgusting.  I should have been married to him by now.

It's funny, because I haven't gotten a reading in over a week and have zero desire, because when you come to the realization that it's most BS, it's like you just lose desire to get them.  But is a funny void in my life because I was SO used to getting them for so long that it became a habit.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 03:35:04 PM by sawthelight »