Author Topic: Celtic Moon, MsLisaM, Mystic RAVEN11, Lady Jenna, Angelica Dream, or Jade8928?  (Read 13676 times)

Offline scarlora

The tarot readers just focused on future- Mystic Raven, AD, and Jade.  Ms Lisa and Lady Jenna were correct on present as far as I could tell. 

Offline lalalucy0404

The tarot readers just focused on future- Mystic Raven, AD, and Jade.  Ms Lisa and Lady Jenna were correct on present as far as I could tell. 

Omg.. and they were all wrong? :/

Offline lalalucy0404

Also @scarlora if those advisor did not work for you.... Do you have any experiences you can share in which the advisor did predict accurate things for you?

Offline scarlora

No one predicted outcome correctly.  In terms of specific predictions, Aries Intuition, Cookie, tbitty.  Random predictions not related to my questions- AD got one about money and Advisor Arieal was correct about my health, my kid's dental health (ha), and my dog. 

Offline sawthelight

@sawthelight have you had any experiences with advisors where their future predictions were accurate along with the past and present?

I can't honestly recommend anyone only because they are so inconsistent.  I feel even if they get one thing right, they can get another thing (even a major thing) wrong.  My best advice (not that you asked lol) is to not depend on them for outcomes and to not put  too much faith into what they say.  Hard to do, I know!

Offline lalalucy0404

@sawthelight... thank you for your honesty and personal experience! If you had to choose one advisor that got timing or the most right for your experiences, who would it be?

Offline Fidget1028

@Fidget1028 ... When you read with MsLisaM, did she get the present, past, and predictions correct for you?

@Hillcam ... Did Celtic Moon get the present/past correctly? To me she seemed to nail my POI really accurately ... and I'm curious. As far as Jade, did her predictions manifest for you? I love Jade as well! But her predictions for me are still pending.

@ScorpioRising221 ... So did your prediction from Celtic Moon come true? , If so.. I'm so happy to hear that! Angelic Dream has been superb at nailing the past and present, so I'm hopeful her future predictions will manifest as well..

She got past and present right. Predictions are in line with Kisha, Raven 11, Barbara, and Gaylene although a few months out.

Offline lalalucy0404

@Fidget1028 do you think those advisors gave our fairytales? or accurate readings?

For me, Lisa and Raven11's predictions were basically both in line with one another.. Saying that topics of marriage with my POI is what really scared him after 4 years of being together and that he's doing all these things lately to fuel his ego, to help his pride, and that he has been suppressing his feelings for me.. But they both say that that it's not me that he doesn't want, it's that he doesn't want commitment.. And they both say that they see increased communication/reconciliation more into end of september/october..

Offline Fidget1028

Not sure, but sounds like we got the same readings. Lol

Offline lalalucy0404

Not sure, but sounds like we got the same readings. Lol

Wow. Hahaha well either our POIs are extremely alike or they are wrong.. but the way they described him really is my poi and we did break up because he started to get scared of marriage lol

Offline Sooshi

Fear of commitment is so common in men though, I'd have to say at least a third of men have an issue with it. So if you're calling about a love issue, it's safe bet for them to go with that for an answer.

Offline Fidget1028

Ok, not exactly the same. Mine is more self-sabotaging and insecure. But the Sept/Oct timeframe is the same.

Offline Fidget1028

Exactly Sooshi.

ScorpioRising221

@Fidget1028 ... When you read with MsLisaM, did she get the present, past, and predictions correct for you?

@Hillcam ... Did Celtic Moon get the present/past correctly? To me she seemed to nail my POI really accurately ... and I'm curious. As far as Jade, did her predictions manifest for you? I love Jade as well! But her predictions for me are still pending.

@ScorpioRising221 ... So did your prediction from Celtic Moon come true? , If so.. I'm so happy to hear that! Angelic Dream has been superb at nailing the past and present, so I'm hopeful her future predictions will manifest as well..

Celtic Moon was right about my poi reaching out again and having another shot at the romance.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 01:45:37 PM by ScorpioRising221 »

Offline alphabetsoup

All of them were wrong for me.  Predictions never manifested...Surprise!

anything