Author Topic: They were all wrong  (Read 61406 times)

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
Re: They were all wrong
« Reply #120 on: August 26, 2011, 11:56:07 PM »
Healer - I agree cards with a gifted reader is more accurate. They might not pick up on the small details that a no-tools can but their timing and overall assessment seems to be more accurate. Good to hear from you.  :)

Offline lightme

« Reply #121 on: August 27, 2011, 12:39:27 AM »
thanks Bella so much for sharing, wow this is a good post, although not something we would like to hear.
sigh.... i think i would conclude no point calling afterall. my objective is to have real honest guidance, not this bs. imagine the money we pay, is more expensive than seeing a doc. $7.50 per minute !!! when sometimes i would think and think for two weeks before i get the $20 lipstick!
maybe some local psychics would be more ethical. i still believe there are real ones, just how to find them.
actually if they can really see, why is it so difficult to tell us it is over? if they are accurate, we would still call them when we are in a new relationship, or in other matters.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #122 on: August 27, 2011, 12:41:15 AM »
why is it so difficult to tell us it is over? if they are accurate, we would still call them when we are in a new relationship, or in other matters.

That's what I can't understand either! If I call and ask about this new guy in my life, why do they keep saying the old guy is the one and he will be back? They've already hooked me so why wouldn't I continue to call them about a developing (or not) relationship?

Offline cj

« Reply #123 on: August 27, 2011, 05:35:52 AM »
LLL Im so sorry.  :'( thats not a way to treat someone. I know how hurt you may feel. Just focus on what steps you will take next to move forward. It will be hard for a while.

Bella- YOU ARE SPOT ON!

Im so happy a lot of people are seeing that its a waste of money to keep getting false hope. I t hink if many of us never started with cp or psy callinig we probably wouldve not only save a lot of $ but also moved on a long time ago and saved us some heartache

I want the best for everyone here. I hope everyone gets the best and never settle for what someone elses definition of what that is.
L & L

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #124 on: August 27, 2011, 06:29:57 AM »
I astill can't believe he said he wanted to be with her for the rest of his life....guess what we had wasn't.as strong as I thought....just makes me want to cry...damn seha and jacqueline for telling me he'll be back...back to my depression I go.

Offline optx88

« Reply #125 on: August 27, 2011, 01:56:05 PM »
LLL:  Again I am so sorry.  Give your self up to a certain time to cry and sulk and then try to let it go.  It really does suck and I am so sorry...I wish they were right for you.  But the good thing is...you now know and you its a good thing you found out now rather than later.  Heal your heart and spirit.  Good things will come your way...they just have to.  Big hugs your way!  :)

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #126 on: August 27, 2011, 03:30:11 PM »
Thanks green :))

Offline positive

« Reply #127 on: August 27, 2011, 10:37:50 PM »
i just remember a year ago i spoke with charlotte and she told me that my friend and i will not be back together... that was a wierd since i am custom to every reader saying we will.  But we both move on with our lives......Now i end speaking to different psychic about another relationship.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #128 on: August 27, 2011, 11:09:55 PM »
Guess that's who I should had called if I wanted the real truth

Offline lightme

« Reply #129 on: August 27, 2011, 11:41:35 PM »
LLL, i am sorry to hear what you went thru and i feel and know your pain. but did he not tell you it was a clean break when he broke up with you? or he left you in limbo?

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #130 on: August 27, 2011, 11:50:39 PM »
I broke up with him...

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #131 on: August 28, 2011, 12:19:24 AM »
One thing y'all don't know about me and dudes know about me until it's to late is all you have to do is tell me one time im cool off you and im out the picture for ever. If he had made a clean break regardless of who broke up with who I wouldn't be in this situation. Previous posts would give some nsight of how this situation came to how it was....that's all.im going.to say on that subject. As a matter of fact I really don't want to discuss him anymore.

I hope those who still believe get what they want out of y'all situation. My luck as always been shitty so at this pt i'm not surprised about what happened.

Offline lightme

« Reply #132 on: August 28, 2011, 12:51:42 AM »
your reply is good enough, no you don't need to go into details.

everything will be ok, vent and write here whenever you need. we are here for you.

jen80

« Reply #133 on: March 27, 2013, 03:25:27 PM »
Green
First of all, I am so sorry. This is horrible and I can't even imagine how you feel. But I do have something to add and everyone can disagree if they want.

I feel as though whoever you read with owes you an answer. I don't remember who you read with but I think it is with some of the CP "heavy hitters". Since you have money on the account, I think you are owed an answer. You can always call after the reading and get a refund (meaning back into your CP account).

I've heard when they can't see the other person it is because the connection is so weak that the 3rd party is insignificant. However, they should have seen it (in my opinion) and if he has her on facebook......well......how can they miss that.

So on behalf of all of us, maybe you can call and get an answer and share with us who you've read with recently.

Best of luck - I'm so sorry - all of this SUCKS
big hugs
pt
the ethical readers will give you an answer and apologize but the rest will remind you of that shelter of 'entertainment only' and ask you for more money and to 'keep quiet or else'.

fiercefoxie

« Reply #134 on: June 14, 2013, 04:24:58 PM »
I just read through this entire thread waiting for an update from optx88.  Was any of it true?  Is he with her, did they split?