Author Topic: They were all wrong  (Read 61380 times)

Offline bluesgirl23

Re: They were all wrong
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2011, 03:55:14 PM »
Green,

I am sorry that you are going through this. That is never an easy thing to find out. I'm sure you feel doubly deceived. First by the guy who lied to you & then by all of those you talked to at CP. I would have to call them all back & tell them they were wrong & have to see what they had to say about that. Probably some b.s. about a free will choice. On the bright side, now you get to heal yourself & move on.
 I am starting to think that only some of what these so called psychics say is true and starting to believe that only God truly knows how things are going to play out. Maybe our paths are constantly changing based on the decisions that we make.
  Has anyone heard of a lady by the name of Rori Raye? She is not a psychic but she has a program called Have The Relationship You Want.
www.havetherelationshipyouwant.com  I think I am going to try that instead of calling these charlatans.

Offline optx88

« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2011, 04:09:12 PM »
sometimes I wonder where i would be emotionally and mentally in regards to my ex if i never went to see a psychic.  but when my relationship ended with my ex-fiance...i just knew it was over and there was no chance of us getting back together.  i totally didn't see it coming and i couldn't believe how it ended...i was so extremely hurt...i just wanted to know why...why him and his family did what they did and why did they choose me (it really does make for a great lifetime movie of the week...or maybe even hallmark movie of the week lol)  but i just kept going.  but with M...it was different...when we broke up...i just never felt like it was over...and him reaching out to me and the way that he spoke to me and the way he looks at me when he saw me...makes me think he doesn't either...cause why reach out?  i just never felt this strongly about someone...and if my gut is wrong...then i just really won't know where to go from here...i will just throw in the towel because i just can't let myself get hurt again...there is no more room in my heart and soul for any more pain and hurt and heartache.

now...we have so much information at our finger tips...some are facts and some aren't...sometimes i feel like facebook is our way of going back to high school....to relive those days and times but in a different way, if that makes sense.

i want to say that i have stopped looking at her page, but i just can't...something doesn't make sense....and i just want to figure it out...for example...she posted on her wall "my awesome boyfriend" and then attaches the link to his art page....why wouldn't he "like' that on her personal page?  it's his girlfriend and out of no where she now is his "BIGGEST fan" of his art work (oh please...i'm so rolling my eyes right now) but i will say, when we dated...he really wanted me to like his art work...it seemed really important to him...I totally did...i loved the odd way that he thinks...it actually if very similar to my way of thinking...i just keep it to myself and he puts in paintings lol...i doubt that with her...(i'm totally sounding bitter lol)

i have had many readings with cp...i have had more good readings than bad ones.  the 1st huge prediction came to pass in November - that he would reach out to me and he did ....and all that they said after...was happening...but something happened going into february...and that was all him and they were even stumped...but everytime they said i would hear from him i would....(well for the most part)  things that my regular gals explained...were correct...time frames were off a bit...but the one thing that they all seem to agree with is that we should have already been working towards something.

the ones on cp that said we would not be together were so off with other stuff....if they weren't...than i would take that into consideration.

Offline optx88

« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2011, 04:42:02 PM »
I called Jean yesterday...i wanted to see what she would say... i only put in 10 min with her...

M: Hi jean...i wanted to get an update on what was going on with me and M and where this is going? 

J: there is a really strong connection between the 2 of you.  even thought the 2 of you have not been communicating...that connection still remains very strong.  i'm picking up that he is making a really big decision this week...do you know what?

S: no...he is down the shore for the week

J: when you last spoke...did he tell you what was going on with him?

S: yes...he was just being hard on himself and basically turning 40 was really hard etc.

J: yes... he is in a better place then when you 2 last spoke...he is working towards a better direction right now you don't see any of this possible..you can't see him reaching out in any way and you just can't see this being what i see....this is going to come together and the two of you will be together...and i do see marriage.ection (which is what seha, nina, and kinsey have said)  but yes...what he said to you in what he was going thru is correct...but he didn't think you would be supportive

S: i don't believe that to be true because i have alwasy been supportive and when we spoke i was giving him some advice etc...so i don't see that to be so.

J:...i keep picking up big decision...he is going to make a decision on something this week.

S: can you see what it is in regards to?

J:  it isn't coming in clear...its not about career or stuff like that...let me have your DOBs

J: ok ok...this is a little better...but still not clear...the decision is about you..

S: whats the decision?  to end things?

J: no...(she just kept repeating about decisions...as if she was thinking and looking more into it)

S: i emailed him on wednesday to say hello how are you...can you tell me what was going thru his head?

(she just kept saying the same stuff)

S: i emailed him 2.5 hrs later to say "disregard my previous email"  can you tell me what he thought of that and if he will still respond?

J: he will explain...he needs to explain something to you...i see that you will hear from him in a few days...i can't see...i am not sure about this...but you will hear from him...but i think he wants to explain in person...but i am not sure about that.

S: about his girlfriend?  is he going to decided to reach out to tell me that he is with someone and to leave him alone?

J: yes he is going to reach out...but no...you've been misinformed...

S: jean he has a girlfriend

J: no...he doesn't...the only female that comes thru is you...honey i think you have the wrong idea...

S: can you tell me how long they have been together?

J: i told you...you are the only female that is coming thru...they are not together...i just really think you are under the wrong impression...and i am thinking this is what he is going to clear up with you.

S: if i give you her name and dob, maybe something will come thru on her end? (gave it to her)

J: oh honey...she is NOT his type AT ALL (and she kept repeating this)...you really are under the wrong impression and have been misinformed...this is not what you think at all...and i am going to stick by this and say that i am right and you are wrong here...you will hear from him in 8 days...and this will all be cleared up.

and then we were cut off....so blah blah blah...it makes me feel better for a lil bit and then i think too much and part of me is trying to rationalize and leaves me with hope...and then the other part of me leaves me hopeless and i get mad...i seriously think my only hope at this point is a lobotomy followed by a very light electric shock therapy lol

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2011, 05:14:26 PM »
Green: That's how I feel about my ex J. Out of all my boyfriends from high school to now (I'm 24) and all the guys I seriously dated btwn that time too, I never EVER felt that connection with anybody like I do with J.
I too sometimes wonder how I'd be emotionally if I hadn't contacted a psychic but I thought that was my only option. AND like, the ones who did say we weren't going to be together were off with so many details...being off by one makes me wonder but when it comes to 2,3 or 4 I start to think they don't know what they are talking about. There's only been one person who got details correct regarding my ex and she said he'll contact me but we won't be together BUT she didn't get another question I had correct so we will have to see what happens with that.

I just wish one of my predictions would come to pass...maybe I was dealing with the wrong ppl aka Keen advisors..and maybe CP advsiors or the 3 i spoke with outside of CP will be correct with predictions;good and bad. Sept-Oct seem to be the timelines so we'll see. I'll tell you what though, if nothing comes to pass during these next two months I'm closing all my accounts because I just can't keep putting myself through this.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2011, 05:26:50 PM »
green - Im telling you - 10 minutes with gail and she will tell you about the other girl. Whenever I'm nervous about someone else I ask her and she hasn't been wrong yet. All of the others have. She is BRUTALLY honest.

She has a weird way of seeing each person in question and can tell the relationship by who is facing who or who has their backs to who. Last reading she said SM had his back to me while digging like a dog through bills. I don't want to go into details but when she said that my chin hit the floor. She won't want details from you in the beginning. Tell her you think your guys has a girlfriend but then say nothing else. She'll start to tell you who she sees, who looks like what (hair color, glasses, even face structure once), and who is facing who, then will ask you for validation (like what is your hair color etc). As you will find out from talking to her, she literally only tells you what she sees and doesn't do a lot of interpretation.

instead of the lobotomy....lol
and I've read with Jean 3 times too.....

xxoo

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2011, 05:29:38 PM »
WOW! What's Gail's schedule! I need to talk to her asap lol

Offline positive

« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2011, 05:32:39 PM »
if you talk to Gail please let us know

Offline optx88

« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2011, 05:55:44 PM »
PT2:  would she pick up on it if i don't mention it?

i have to be honest...i just can't see this being anything...the girl is ghetto...that is not his type what so ever...i can see some of her friends that have left comments...and he is just out of his element 100%..they are all kind of really rough and hard looking...and she lives 40/45 min away from him and i kind of know the area where she lives and i just can't see him being ok with his car there (i know that sounds funny...but he totally loves his car) i just can't see this working...but i hate that she has his attention.

i'm still so angry and emotional...i don't know who to believe at this point...i just wish i could hear everything from him.

i had a reading with Miriam  - my friend has used her - so i thought that i would try her...i think i just feel just as i did the day after i found everything out :-(

LLL:  my advice would be to choose one site and stick with it if you have to.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #68 on: August 23, 2011, 06:10:42 PM »
That's what I did...started with Keen then looking at this forum changed to CP and only talked to two outside psychics.

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #69 on: August 23, 2011, 06:43:22 PM »
sometimes I wonder where i would be emotionally and mentally in regards to my ex if i never went to see a psychic.  

Why don't you follow this train of thought? Take what the psychics say out of it. Look at your story objectively. Write it down if you must. Read it as though it were someone else's story.
What would you say to the person who told you this story?

I think this board is good for weeding out good and bad readers but, it's also not so good for someone in your position. Greengrl I was in your position and you're hurting an incredible amount. I KNOW. I sound bad when everyone else is encouraging you to have more readings and I'm saying don't. I've read with all the people you're reading with. They told me the same things as you. The exact same words. You don't need more readings. Not right now. You need to look at your situation objectively.

Your original post is right. They WERE all wrong.

Offline vanyct

« Reply #70 on: August 23, 2011, 06:52:36 PM »
Hi Green:
Does it make you feel better that several psychics have said the same thing about this girl?  I really doubt what CP psychics are saying but that's several of them who are all saying the same thing right? 

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #71 on: August 23, 2011, 07:09:18 PM »
I totally agree with CSJ!!  There's simply no point reading with anymore from CPs because they will just tell you the same thing again.  It's a temporary relief only and what you need is to branch yourself away from the situation.  Heck, deactivate your FB account for a while if you have to.  Simply checking it and cyber stalking like that will only make you feel more crappy.  I know so because when i see my ex on FB doing this and that on the weekend......i wonder if he's seeing someone, are they sleeping together......he's having fun while i feel shitty and left behind and i feel more crappy.  Then i get a reading to hear them tell me pretty lies.....( LIES cuz i see nothing happening so yes they are LIES ).

Re-read the old posts about the ones you want to read with and you will find that they are ALL 50/50.  I don't believe that they are accurate when they get little contacts correct.  I remember posting about Gail before...and she told me a fairytale and when a couple weeks later it turned to hell, all she did was defend her name and how she's accurate and it is what she sees at that time.  I find it funny how she didn't see the breakup happening or pick up on any arguments two weeks prior when she told me i was going to marry this boy.  I mean, she's the same person when we call in to see when there's contact and usually CPs most often would say 1-2 weeks to ballpark it.  So logically speaking, if she IS what she claims to be, if she CAN see contact in two weeks ahead in the future, how come she didn't see my breakup happening in two weeks time?  STOP rationalizing the accuracy of these psychics.  I just think they are really good COLD readers.  You can actually pick up a book and learn on your own how to cold read people if you ask the right questions.  If the reading it's 100% wrong, it means you didn't give enough lead answers and we, as desperate readees will claim it as 'no connection with the reader'.  Don't you ever wonder why they are so good at picking up the past and present but never the future??  How many of us on this board are 'waiting' for the final outcome to be with the ex who left us behind?  And how many of us have came on this board and say 'OMG XX was right!!  He popped up out of no where and said he missed me, made a huge mistake and wants to get back together!!!'. 

The top CPs predictions for me are for August and early September and that includes the great Uli.  If she is correct then i will take my words back but until then, they are ALL fake.  Before you or anyone else considers having another reading with someone new, READ THE POSTS.  And really ask yourself, do you really need another read?

Offline optx88

« Reply #72 on: August 23, 2011, 07:32:45 PM »
I hear what you are all saying.  I am really good at giving advice to others and oddly enough...for the most part...am usually correcct.

What would I say to a friend if they were me?  Stop readings...take a breath...cry it out...and pick one thing to focus on that will keep you preoccupied.

I felt that I was doing just that at first...I had good days and bad and didnt' really feel like I needed or wanted a reading...I had other things to focus on and that is what I was doing...but I had a really scary incident happen to me during my last triathlon and it made me see some things differently.  I wanted to reach out to him so badly and I just wanted to put myself out there...but I was scared...and then I reached out...and unfortunately came across something I didn't want to see.

If it was a friend...I would have told her to stay focused and take some time and cry it out...I would have told her that she will never know what is really going on and the only one that has all the answers is him.

After several readings...does it make me feel better?  for the moment.  But I feel crappy once I start thinking about it.  Do i want to believe them?  Yes I do.   Do I want false hope? No  But I just don't believe that they are all 100% wrong about this final outcome...maybe...but I would hate to know that they are and the reality is only time will tell.

I hate that I have so much anger inside of me about this.  I'm mad at him and I'm mad at myself. 

I'm 39 years old.  I have been hurt a lot...and I have learned a lot from my experiences...do you think that I am proud of where I am in my life and do you think I feel proud about calling psychics and spending what little money I have on them....No...Not at all....I'm so disappointed in myself.

But everything in my gutt is telling me that I will hear from him...that we will be together...and I would hate to be wrong when the feeling in my gut is so strong.

There are plenty of positive reviews...where the big picture has come to pass for so many people...my friend is one of them.

I have been let down so much in my life by people...maybe right now I just need to believe in something...maybe right now...I just really need to believe that someone...one of these readers has to be right....how could they all be saying the same things?  i don't feel like I feed them information in order for them to feed it back to me....I'm sorry...but I just want to be hopeful...I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life.  I just want someone to love me as I love them.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #73 on: August 23, 2011, 08:04:46 PM »
Oooh Greengrlx, i know how you feel.  If hope is something you need to help you climb back up again then do that.  But just don't lose yourself in the process.  Reading with more readers and asking for second, third and fourth opinion is NOT the answer.  If you want to believe in the final outcome that other reads are telling you, then wait it out.  Getting another reading will not move up the process.  You know that, and we all know that.  The best thing you can do is time.  Time to give to yourself to heal and be YOU again.  And in time, the outcome will unfold itself.

*hugz!!!!*

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #74 on: August 23, 2011, 08:08:32 PM »
LLL -
LOL - But a warning - she is BRUTALLY honest and you have to take her with a grain of salt. But for seeing a 3rd party she is tops and non-judgmental and she is quick. The rest of it I'm not so sure about. I literally only call her to check on that............But I've also heard she is AWESOME if you loose something. She has a funky way of seeing things. I will also tell you she firmly doesn't believe there is only one person for us, she won't paint a rosy picture, she is VERY honest and really just tells you what she can see and then sends you on your merry way to figure it all out. If you are looking for someone to make you feel better - she isn't the one - at all - lol.

anything