Author Topic: They were all wrong  (Read 61375 times)

Offline LiveLaughLove

Re: They were all wrong
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2011, 08:21:06 PM »
Cool thanks Illumine! I'll give her try today after work if she's on!

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #91 on: August 25, 2011, 01:24:55 AM »
Green - Yes, I think I'm set up to get PM's. I went through a bit of a paranoia stage with this web site and disabled it but I think I'm good to go now.

LLL - Interested to know how Tisha was  :)

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #92 on: August 25, 2011, 02:15:28 AM »

I only read in here maybe once a month or so I've been so busy but I felt compelled to write my input here on Randall.  I read with him for over 2 years.  Yes he comes across as genuine...he is not.  He's manipulative and lacks character.  Not one thing he told me ever happened.  He contacts clients off of CP and takes money from them.  I know that for a fact.  Psychics like Randall give psychics a bad name.  I wish him well and hope he has his health.  But a true lightworker he was not.  I had to say something because no real psychic should be compared to Randall.

Offline haileyn

« Reply #93 on: August 25, 2011, 04:09:56 AM »
I'm sorry that happened to you aef2929, he just worked out really well for me.

Offline optx88

« Reply #94 on: August 25, 2011, 01:35:23 PM »
I had tried Tisha a while ago based on a friend's recommendation.  She was extremely accurate with her in regards to a work issue. 

When I called her...she seemed like she was mad that I was calling through...I actually felt very uncomfortable...she was very quick and short and I was thrown off because it is not what I was expecting.

At the time I wasn't hearing from my ex and I had asked her if I would and where she sees this going...she said No...I am not going to hear from him and no we would not be together...I was a little taken back and asked another question and she told me that he is out of my life etc...it was really strange..i was very uncomfortable...i must have read with her for not even 5 min.

Everything was no...negative...and not gonna happen information...i had asked her one other question, I can't remember what it was...but I do remember that she was wrong with that also.
I did hear from him...a few days after the reading actually...and our communication had picked up and was on a really good flow...and then I saw him in June....(granted now we are not in communication and he has a trashy looking gf)

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #95 on: August 25, 2011, 02:15:25 PM »
PT2: Okay! So Tisha said that she still feels the energy btwn my ex and I but no contact would happen for another 8 months to a year!! She said he needs to go through this chapter in life,admit defeat and come to terms with his real feelings for me and that's when things will come full circle with us.

That's the longest timeline I've gotten!! Just for contact too,wow crazy!

She also mentioned a move to another state or city for my job but staying with the same company. Hear about it in Nov and moving in jan. There is a facility in Austin that I  am interested in transferring too if possible (I'm in Cali). I love Austin and would love to move down there. So that made sense especially since my boss said "hey you know you can always transfer to Austin if you want to move down there" about a week ago.

Lastly, I asked her about anybody coming into my life soon, she said yea but probably when I move.She said she feels someone around me who's interested in me but their energy doesn't interest me basically lol. She said my ex J still thinks about me, is confused and gets frustrated when thinking of me so his energy is still connected to me and vise versa therefore finding someone to match that energy is becoming a challenge with me right now (very true). She said either the move or J coming back will start up my love life again.

Again, timelines are so far out! Except hearing of the job opp in Austin (Nov)...the kicker is the the 8 months from a year from now?! GEEZE!

Also, had a reading with Gail (don't know if anybody saw my post) but she wasn't good for me. Didn't get anything right other than the 3rd party. Everything else she said was 100% false in regards to him so I am not going to believe what she said.

I think I'm done calling CP..I wanted to call Andie but she's not on until 2 and my plane leaves for Vegas at 2 so maybe I"ll call her when I get back..but Ima take a break and work on letting go of my ex so he comes bk to me faster like Cosmo did!! Everyone have a good weekend! Hope I win big :))!

Offline optx88

« Reply #96 on: August 25, 2011, 02:47:33 PM »
Have a great time in Vegas!

I am trying to let go as well.  Not with the thoughts of him coming back...but I just really need to for my mental and heart health.  I'm so angry in regards to everything.  I don't know if he was honest with me...I question that...but at the time I believed him.  I'm questioning myself and how I could have been so wrong in regards to everything.

I have a reading scheduled with Nina to follow up on some things.  She keeps changing her schedule last minute which is really frustrating.

I read with Miriam and I liked her reading...first time and she was very thorough and went along with what the others have said.

I read with Deejay this morning and I just don't know what I think...she kept going on at first about the economy going bad again and he is really stressing about finances and everyone is stressing about finances...etc...(which can apply to everyone...but that is just not one of his stresses)  I felt  like i had to provide info...i was asking questions and i just wasn't getting answers and i was getting frustrated...she asked if there was another woman and i said yes...she told me that he sees it as a serioius relationship and he has introduced her to friends and is on the fence on introducing her to family...(the only thing that she got right was that he has a family gathering over the holiday weekend)  but who knows...maybe he will bring her...who knows...at this point i just don't care.  she said that i put too much pressure on him and he felt trapped (which is not true...i never did...he would bring up things and i would say...if you want to talk about it we can...but we aren't there yet...)  i never pressured him..and she said it was the vibe i was giving off...but i just don't think that either...she also said stuff about his friends relationships and divorces that he had to watch his friends go thru etc....none of his friends are divorced.

So who knows what to think of it....but at this point...i just feel done.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #97 on: August 25, 2011, 04:36:03 PM »

Thanks!!

WOW! So off!! Crazy!! I think its a good plan to start letting go, each day will get easier when you decide to do that :)

Offline optx88

« Reply #98 on: August 25, 2011, 06:55:36 PM »
At the moment I am very well aware that I am torturing myself...I keep checking her page and it is not a good thing....but I am giving myself until Sunday and then I am done (and I don’t mean Sammi the Sweatheart done)...I just feel like there is something that doesn't make sense...I am not sure if I am just looking to prove these readers right or wrong.

Tuesday I was on Youtube looking up something and decided that I was going to look up the video link to see if it was still on there and it was…I accidentally hit the mouse and I see that she made a comment.  I was so mad...it's his friend's account...and none of his friends had left comments...it is a little weird...and I basically don't like it...it made it feel too real and it made me just think these readers are wrong.

Today she posted on her page something along the lines of how she is counting down the hours until she sees her Russian man and have greek food and partake in some dutch vodka...tonight can't come fast enough....one of the comments from one of her friends is how she is so in love and its so cute etc. 

I don't know if it's him and I don't know what to think.  When you ask him what he is...he doesn't really think of himself as anything...he says that he's Jewish...but he is not religious at all and neither is his family...so he doesn't feel a connection to the Jewish culture or religion...we had a lengthy discussion about it when we were together about Ethnic backgrounds...he said that he guesses that he's Russian...but again..so far removed that he just doesn't think of himself as Russian at all.....but he absolutely loves Greek Food...but he doesn't do Vodka...

He is down the shore this week...and he loves loves loves the beach...he also has a wedding in  upstate NY this weekend that he is not looking forward to because he has to lose his beach time (even though it was only 1 day) but he was more annoyed about the 3 or 4 hr car drive...well...i can't see him cutting his vacation in half to go and be with a girl....but if he is...then that means that he is making efforts...and you only make efforts for the people that you really like no?

I know that I am making this so much harder on myself than it needs to be...I guess I think that the more I see...the more sense this will make...sense of what?  I am not sure?  Maybe who's right or wrong?

I had a callback scheduled with Nina for 2 days now and I finally got on with her a little bit ago.  I just don’t know what to think.  She remembered speaking to me and she explained things a little more and she gave me some more details and she sticks to her time frame.  She made me feel better about some things.

I asked her about them being together…and she said that they are not together…that is not how he sees it…and she is definitely looking at this a lot more than he is…she described her a little more and talked to me about more posts etc (I didn’t mention it to her until afterwards)  she said in a few weeks all string of communication will be removed…I will not see any more posts or traces of her.

Nina also picked up that I was thinking of sending him an email again…that was true.  Tuesday night I was very upset and I just hate what I am letting this do to me…so I wanted to send him a “Good-bye” Email…basically asking him not to reach out to me anymore because it hurts me too much because he means something to me and I will never know what his intentions are…but I basically will always want more.  I didn’t do…and I am not going to do it.  But she highly suggests that I don’t…I would regret it. 

She was very nice…and she did make me feel better…I want to believe what she says…I really do…but I want to believe in reality and not fantasy and right now I don’t know what’s what.

The one thing that I always felt when I was with him was hope…every time I hear from him…I just feel hope…maybe I afraid to let go because if I do I will be letting go of “hope”.

I know in time…things will be better and I will feel better…but I wish it was now.

Offline vanyct

« Reply #99 on: August 25, 2011, 08:12:09 PM »
LLL Good Luck in Vegas!! If you win big you can let your ex know how well off you without him and then make him suffer a bit for what he put you through.  I know I sound spiteful... Maybe that's why things don't work out for me.. hmmm

Offline cj

« Reply #100 on: August 25, 2011, 10:32:31 PM »
gg you are so right. Wtf do  they see and how come soo many of them are so wrong. I stopped calling a long time ago when l found out the guy who is my sm had a baby.

False hope is the worst. Save your $. It doesnt hurt to just wait for it to happen without calling (if thats what you choose to do) I know someone on here said they waited 6 years for anything to happen. Well l'm 26. By then who knows where l will be.

I use to bash people for being so negative but now l see why. Nothing happens! Life is too short to worry about one person who may never come bqack until 6 years. I refue to pin hopes on psychic readings to direct my life. YOu're basically paying money to be told what you want to hear and then when something bad happens it hurts more!

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #101 on: August 26, 2011, 06:31:47 AM »
I agree Green...they all were wrong ...

Offline optx88

« Reply #102 on: August 26, 2011, 01:16:33 PM »
Nina's reading made me feel better yesterday.  She was so confident and she just kept saying..."I know you are not believing a word that I am saying...but trust me please...I have seen many people in your position and it will come together...this will happen.  It is right there.  If I did not see permanent relationship...marriage...i would have told you to walk away." 

But I hear what you are saying CJ...I know what you mean...I read in a another of your posting how we are all waiting for our exs and for the big picture...i guess I didn't tihnk about that...I had read thru tons of posts and the one thing that I picked up is all the readers say "do not contact him"...I didn't see it until you wrote it...All of us on here were told that our exs will be coming back into our lives etc.  WOW!  That just made me super angry and has left me with many hard doubts.

Is there anyone on here that were told the ex will not be coming back and someone new will be coming in and you are waitng for your someone new?

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2011, 02:11:10 PM »
I originally started calling CP over an ex-boyfriend. Miss Krystal said he isn't coming back but someone new is right around the corner who is being sent in as my next LRT. She even described him to a "t" - and she was right (it was 3-4 months). It was SM. What she didn't tell me then was all of the problems SM has and how hard it would be. Right after I met him I called her and she told me - no commitment for a long time and we have a rocky road but it is worth it. At the time everything was great and I was thinking - she has no clue. And here I am and she was right - at least about that. I don't call her anymore and I don't even know why. I guess because other stuff was off. :(

Offline optx88

« Reply #104 on: August 26, 2011, 02:28:13 PM »
Thanks PT for that...I don't reall know what I'm doing.

her page has gone to super private this morning...but made public that she is in a relationship...which she didn't have before...or if she did it wasn't public.  so now I really won't know what's going on.  but as of this morning...she is in a relationship and i am assuming its with him and that just breaks my heart into more pieces.

I'm not going to check anymore...but i just don't know what i am doing...am i looking to prove someone wrong?  or am i just looking to hold onto hope?

Nina said that all strings of communication will be cut and a few weeks i will not see a trace of her any where.  When i spoke to her yesterday she started with me...she knew that i wanted to send him a big letter (email) and she said please do not send it...you will regret it and you wil not be able to take it back...please tell me you didn't (all of that was true)  she also told me that this girl is putting her mark on everything that is attached to him..and so far yes ....she has.  But she kept saying it is not what i think...it is not serious etc...and then this morning..."in a relationship" ???  that doesn't make me feel good :-(

anything