Author Topic: They were all wrong  (Read 61376 times)

Offline cj

Re: They were all wrong
« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2011, 02:57:15 PM »
some of us were told new people were coming and that time past too lol.

Do I believe in psychics (idk) but I believe theres a lot of good empaths but now that theres a forum where people can honestly say what has sufaced and what hasnt whereas we only see and hear the good on cp, its so hard to believe that they can really see the future.

I dont want to sound bitter but nothing is happening for anyone for me to put my full trust in this. I think its really sad bc a lot of us look for that piece of hope and we seek it from them so that we feel like we shouldnt give up, but when something horrible happens that we didnt not expect it puts us in a bad and vulnerable place

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2011, 03:39:00 PM »
I agree Cj..I was told my ex was coming around sept oct and one even said end of yr because he will soon realize that this isn't the relationship he wants....comes to terms with his real feelings about me etc.

Well....I spoke with him last night and he said: " im over you. Please stop talking to me. Ive moved on and am in love with some. I want to spend the rest of my life with her"

Guess that's it. Deleted my acct from CP and Keen. Im done.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #107 on: August 26, 2011, 04:06:35 PM »
I think most of us are coming to terms with reality.  Especially those who's been with this forum since the beginning.  They are the most accurate in terms of these 'predictions'.  I'm going to comment on ALL the CPs i read with tonight...the REAL testimonials so that any new members who wonders in to our forum with the same heartache can move on faster than those of us, who have spent thousands of dollars later to get to where we are. 

I think the most accurate reading you can get in terms of your ex is, well....call him up and ask.  Instead of asking psychics to hear those pretty words that you cannot validate.  The best way to validate their feelings....is to ask them directly instead of waiting for weeks, months and sometimes years for 'contact, reaching out etc.'. 

LLL, you have your answer so now it's time to move forward.  I know some who are still in denial will say things like 'oooh it's free will, time works differently in the spirit world, he's not thinking with his heart, XX said he still loves me etc. they can't be 100% correct, they connect differently with different people'  Or we'll try to convince ourselves that 'the new girl is totally not his type, she's a rebound it's not going to last'.  What that's doing it's just creating excuses for ourselves.  Seriously, if they ALL say he's coming back and he tells you point blank 'no i've moved on'...are you going to write it off as 'oh, maybe the psychics i read with didn't connect with me'.  Seriously, if you read with almost all the readers on CPs (at least the tops that are mentioned on this board) and NONE OF THEIR PREDICTIONS ARE TRUE, does that mean you don't connect with ANY of them?  I don't believe that.  Out of 100...there's got to be one that you connect with and if they ALL say he's coming back, what other excuse are you doing to say to yourself?  That that particular psychic was 'off' when she/he read with you?  I'm directly this post to EVERYONE to just wake up and ask yourselves.  The most recent posts we have are the TRUTH.  And truth is.....they are WRONG.  I'm not saying are not gifted.  People like Uli who sees the present so clearly there's no denying it HOWEVER, predictions of the future are key and it's not working people.  So why are we still reading with those who tells us what we know already.

If you don't like this post and thinks it's psychic bashing then don't read it and don't comment on it.  I just want people to wake up and realize that THIS is reality.  The sooner you come to terms and let go of the past, the faster you can heal and let TIME be on your side.   

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #108 on: August 26, 2011, 04:30:47 PM »
OMG LLL - that happened last night??? Are you on your trip??

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #109 on: August 26, 2011, 04:48:52 PM »
Coco: I agree...not making excuses for him. He told me what's going on so I have to force must to move on now. I just wonder if those psychics even see present. Why tell me he's still thinking about me and cares about me when what he says prove different? That's what pisses me off. I mean I guess Gail was correct even tho what she said wasn't true but she said he was gonna marry the girl he's with now. Im done with them though. No pt in wasting money or energy anymore. Could my ex just be a asshole and just saying that (my friend who read it said it sounded as if the girl sent the text) sure he was could but im not gonna sit around and wait to see...I've always said you only have to tell me once you don't want me and im out of your life forever so that's what will happen.

PT2: yea happened last night. my friend and I were talking about him last night and I started crying and told her how much I missed him and loved him and she told me to hit him up and let him know how I feel so we constructed a text that didn't sound like I was begging but sounded sincere and that was the reply....so well for the happy ending right?

• Veterans
« Reply #110 on: August 26, 2011, 05:21:46 PM »
The psychic info is nice - when accurate - but we have to lives our lives as if we don't have the insight. So LLL maybe the girlfriend sent it, or who knows what, but we have to live our lives assuming he did it. If he didn't, then he is a dumb ass for letting her do it.

The psychics say we can mess up predictions by not living the lives we are supposed to live because we know the outcome. Who knows if any of that is true. All I know is you must be hurting right now.  :-[

Offline charlie

« Reply #111 on: August 26, 2011, 05:33:26 PM »
LLL...
I am so sorry to hear that.
Right now I can't help but cry.
You can't think about who sent the text.
It will drive you crazy.
Who knows?   Just down the road, you might be in that different place you were told you were gonna be.
Just live your life. You are a beautiful girl with a kind and warm heart. His loss. Remember, you are the prize, not him.
I hope you continue to do new things to keep yourself busy.
I wish you the absolute best.
I hope this reaches you.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #112 on: August 26, 2011, 05:37:13 PM »
PT2:yea true doesn't matter who sent it. I got the msg loud and clear. I was rely hurt last night but today i'm okay. Just gonna focus on my vacay and deal with my emotions when I get home. It hurts me that I wont ever be with him but I shouldn't be too hurt cuz alot of things don't work in my favor anyway so should be use to it by now.

Charlie: thanks love. Really appreciate it:))

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #113 on: August 26, 2011, 05:51:22 PM »
And what's funny is shea and jacqueline the most requested by this thread were wrong obviously.  My situation was a lost cause I wish I would had just left it alone or those two would had told me the truth....

Offline lightme

« Reply #114 on: August 26, 2011, 06:35:45 PM »
i don't mind if they made mistakes. what is most hateful is whether they say the same thing to everyone, ie ex will come back.

did anyone here ever get a negative reading from top psychics like Jac, nina, or uli ?

accurate or not aside, now the question is are they even ethical? do they say the same "will come back" prediction to everybody? it seems like so now with our most recent posts.

i had a couple of them from keen that said it is over for me, but they didn't pick up anything right on the currently situation either. so i think they are fake. then CP psychics picked up on the current situation real well, but now i am facing the question if they are ethical or not. ok,  i am not worked up, i am just more towards curious whether this whole business is a scam. but over time, with more people contributing to this forum, we should be able to find out the answer in future.

but if they are reading these forum, they may start to give negative predictions. lol

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #115 on: August 26, 2011, 08:06:21 PM »
But there is a difference btwn making a mistake and being wrong on 95% of what you say ..

Offline charlie

« Reply #116 on: August 26, 2011, 08:08:29 PM »
LLL!

What the hell are you doing on this forum?!
It's Friday! You should be making plans with your girlfriends to go out and do something new!

• Veterans
« Reply #117 on: August 26, 2011, 08:16:18 PM »
Yeah LLL - Go try and have alittle fun. All of this will be here when you get back. Enjoy the distraction now while you have one. Maybe a big margarita would help alittle too?
xxoo

Offline optx88

« Reply #118 on: August 26, 2011, 08:51:36 PM »
LLL:  I am so sorry!  That really just sucks...I am so sorry.  But you took the chance...and you found out for yourself.  I wish it would have worked out differently...but hopefully there is someone coming your way soon that will rock your world and put any thoughts of him to rests...I hope you are having a great time in Vegas :D

I'm a 50/50 at this moment...I know I am trying to rationalize everything...someone asked me today what does my gut tell me?  and I couldn't answer.  When ever I get a strong feeling in my gut i am always right...and I just never felt it over between us...and when we had dinner...i had such positive feelings (and nothing that readers told me even came to play in any of my thoughts or feelings)  i just went with the moment and followed my heart...and I really thought I was going to have a different outcome...i came straight out and asked questions...and I just never got my answers.

I am so confused and I have so much mixed feelings that I just don't have a feeling in my gut...it all just feels so numb inside.

My friend that reads with CP regularly has her regulars and she sticks with them and they are pretty right on with her.  One of them even told her that in 2011 we were going to see a lot of natural disasters and said the east coast was going to be hit hard with a hurricane in late august.  This reader has always been right with her.

My other friend called me today to tell me that her predictions came to pass.  She loves Jean.  She calls mainly for work.  Jean told her that business was going to pick up and she was going to be busy in August...and she is very busy right now...6 or 7 projects all at once.  She also had asked about a client...if he was happy with her work and if he will be asking her for me....Jean said yes...but not for 2 months and he will have 2 projects for you...and that is exactly how it happened.  She also told her that she will be taking a trip in September...and she is not going away with her husband for a week to destress.

Nina keeps telling me that I am making it out to be more than what it is between the 2 of them (my ex and this girl) and maybe I am.  I feel like I was just meant to see it for a reason.  She told me that this girl is putting her mark on everything that is attached to my ex...and that is true too...she picked up that I wanted to write and send an "i'm letting go of you" email...which is so true (i didn't tell anyone on cp)  She just keeps telling me this girl is irrelevant and she just keeps stressing it.

But when I saw her write "in a relationship" this morning...it just made me feel numb inside.  I didn't cry (which is a big step lol) I actually laughed and said to myself "oh...i guess he finally figured out with my second email that i know about ther"  I don't know...maybe he asked her to make her page private...or maybe it has absolutely nothing to do with him...I will never know...and I have to let it go.  But if it is about him...i can't see Nina's prediction coming to pass...he won't reach out to me.

I guess I am the one that is irrelevant...i am the one that is making it all to be more than what it is between me and him...if he was interested or had a care or thought about  me...he would have reached out and made a move.  If he had a heart or cared about me...he would have responded to my email and very nicely said "I'm sorry S...I just can't give you what you want.  I just don't feel the same way about you...I wish you well blah blah blah"  but no...I just got nothing.

I stand by that this girl is not his type at all and that he is 110billion% out of his element...but it is still his choice...and he chose to be with her and not with me.

I have asked him "what are your intentions with me?  what is going on here with you and I?" and I just didn't get anything...he just stared at me in silence...and basically told me "we dont' know what the future holds"  really?  future?  I am 39 years old and you are 40 years old...there just isn't much future time left.  He then hugs me and doesn't let me go....what is that...why?

I just wanted hope....I just wanted to hear the truth....I just wanted a happy ending....all I did was come up empty.

I know I am going to be ok.  Will I find what I am looking for?  I don't know...I'm not sure it exists....but no matter what...I know I will be ok even though I am a lot more poor since discovering CP lol

I always wish for happy endings...I wish for all of us to find love and laughter and happiness.

I wish that somone on here will be able to prove the readers right and I hope that all our disappointments are lifted from our hearts and from our spirits.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #119 on: August 26, 2011, 09:26:07 PM »
Hi all, I posted about a month ago under "My Story".  Anyway, I check in here quite often to see, or rather hang on to that last glimmer of hope, that something happened for someone.  It's become more and more a reality check. 

Lightme: I do not call them anymore, but, Yes I have read with all three that you had mentioned about 3 years ago when I first started calling about the first guy. And WOW, the things they picked up....  I had only called for about 6 months, but I NEVER had a negative reading....from ANYONE on CP, or any other site that I tried.  And if you read my original post, NOTHING and I mean NOTHING ever happened regarding him. Never heard from him, never saw him, nothing. Bumped into him a few months ago, and he's still with the girl that he left me for 3 1/2 years later.  And quite happy to boot.  Umm, excuse me but he was supposed to be my destiny, my SM, the guy I was supposed to marry, and let's not forget how IN LOVE with me he was.  YES, alot of them do have a gift.  They said things that they couldn't have possibly known, so specific to your situation.  And NO they are not ethical.  Well, there are about 3 that I would trust. And they're from the 2nd time I started calling.  But that's it.  They know the game, how to get you hooked. 

If there are about 200 people registered here on this board, and I'm sure all 200 were told yes, it's going to work, yes, he'll be back, blah blah blah, just think of all the MONEY that they made just off of the people here?  The repeat callers, when we're upset, or a timeline has come and gone, or some little bs thing happened, You call back and call back and call back.  I'm not condemning anyone, I've been there.  Everyone has to come to grips with their reality in their own time.  It just pisses me off, not just the money spent, but the heartache too.  It's only up to ourselves to stop the madness, and learn how to deal with life as it is. Not to pay someone by the minute to hear fairytales.

anything