Author Topic: Empath - Judi, Zadalia, Lady P or ?  (Read 18454 times)

Offline star1

Re: Empath - Judi, Zadalia, Lady P or ?
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2018, 01:10:31 PM »
My experience with Judi was she was a feel-good reader and I was let down after. Felt staged and syrupy. Someone here mentioned Joey from CP. No thank you, there. If you look at CP reviews and an individual psychic they could have given 20,000 readings and only have a couple hundred reviews. That is not good. Joey has under a 100 reviews I think. To me, that speaks volumes.
I liked Zadalia. She is scary blunt I think, although my predictions didn't manifest, but I also deleted the recording. Lady P 1st time was good. 2nd time not so much. Borrowed from 1st reading and I never called her again.

Damn. I'm really drawn to JUDI aswell. Lady P, too. I want to purchase a reading on her personal website once I get my PayPal sorted. Blu looks good on CP.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2018, 12:37:25 AM »
Judi is better if you're actually in contact with your POI and can confirm what she tells you. She's been great for me. Found out a lot of stuff that I wouldnt have otherwise, from her.

Offline star1

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2018, 12:42:50 AM »
Judi is better if you're actually in contact with your POI and can confirm what she tells you. She's been great for me. Found out a lot of stuff that I wouldnt have otherwise, from her.

I really like the look of her, she's on my list to try.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2018, 01:17:23 AM »
I'd say go ahead and give her a try. You can get a lot from her in 5 minutes and she follows up with an email if she gets cut off in the middle of saying something.  She's still only $4-something a minute so a short call wont break the bank.

Offline star1

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2018, 09:01:04 AM »
I'd say go ahead and give her a try. You can get a lot from her in 5 minutes and she follows up with an email if she gets cut off in the middle of saying something.  She's still only $4-something a minute so a short call wont break the bank.

Thanks for that, that's pretty good she just doesn't let it cut off.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2018, 04:51:21 PM »
Yeah, I've always found her to be quite ethical that way. Plus she always sends out an extra minute or two bonus with her follow up email.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2018, 04:00:53 AM »
@Chelle9054

Hello.  I haven’t been on this forum in a few months and have been reading over reviews of different psychics.  I have to politely disagree with your analysis of the number of readings someone has in comparison to the reviews they receive.  There are many psychics who suck and are bad, but give people fairytale endings and instead of people waiting to see the outcome before posting their reviews, they do.  Then, you have the loyal diehard fans of a psychic who will almost always post glowing reviews and who more than likely read with a particular psychic almost every day.  Then you have those psychics who tell them what they don’t want to hear and no one wants to post because they feel salty following the reading.  In saying all of this, the only way to know if a psychic works is by you, yourself contacting them.  This forum is great in that it helps people connect with psychics and to share experiences, but at the end of the day, it’s up to you to decide and sometimes the number of reviews doesn’t really tell how a psychic is; quality over quantity always. 
If you haven’t read with Joey, try her.  For me, she has been the only psychic for me who’s told me things verbatim of what someone would say and how they felt.  Eventually, you’ll connect to a couple of psychics who you can trust.  Peace

Offline wishes215

« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2018, 07:09:14 PM »
Anyone knew try zadalia? A friend of mine contacted her few weeks Away and she said she wasn’t taking any new clients and she blocked her. Lol! I mean we get it that we shouldn’t contact you if
U say so but why block ppl. She has to have dealt with some stalkers to doing this  lol
Be

Offline star1

« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2018, 07:12:32 PM »
I tried Zadalia - couldn't connect. I will, however, say that she was very nice to me. I think she's a little set in her ways and gets frustrated easily at times.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2018, 07:37:59 PM »
I tried Zadalia - couldn't connect. I will, however, say that she was very nice to me. I think she's a little set in her ways and gets frustrated easily at times.

Was this your first time? Did u send her a note before chatting with her?

Offline star1

« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2018, 07:40:44 PM »

Yes, it was. I contacted her first before a reading to ask for free mins and she was quite nice to me. I find that if people don't listen to what she posts, she gets quite miffed.. I was going to re-try with her again the other day, but I wasn't sure if I was classed as a "new customer", after trying her that first time and didn't want to piss her off, lol. So I just left it.  ::)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2018, 08:51:51 PM »

Yes, it was. I contacted her first before a reading to ask for free mins and she was quite nice to me. I find that if people don't listen to what she posts, she gets quite miffed.. I was going to re-try with her again the other day, but I wasn't sure if I was classed as a "new customer", after trying her that first time and didn't want to piss her off, lol. So I just left it.  ::)

Just email her and ask.

Offline star1

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2018, 09:20:45 PM »

Just email her and ask.

Thanks.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2018, 12:28:41 AM »
@Chelle9054

Hello.  I haven’t been on this forum in a few months and have been reading over reviews of different psychics.  I have to politely disagree with your analysis of the number of readings someone has in comparison to the reviews they receive.  There are many psychics who suck and are bad, but give people fairytale endings and instead of people waiting to see the outcome before posting their reviews, they do.  Then, you have the loyal diehard fans of a psychic who will almost always post glowing reviews and who more than likely read with a particular psychic almost every day.  Then you have those psychics who tell them what they don’t want to hear and no one wants to post because they feel salty following the reading.  In saying all of this, the only way to know if a psychic works is by you, yourself contacting them.  This forum is great in that it helps people connect with psychics and to share experiences, but at the end of the day, it’s up to you to decide and sometimes the number of reviews doesn’t really tell how a psychic is; quality over quantity always. 
If you haven’t read with Joey, try her.  For me, she has been the only psychic for me who’s told me things verbatim of what someone would say and how they felt.  Eventually, you’ll connect to a couple of psychics who you can trust.  Peace

Hi
Who is
Joey?

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2018, 12:48:28 AM »
Hi😊

Joey is on California Psychics and is an amazing empath.  Because I’ve been burned so much in the past by CA Psychics, I didn’t really pay attention to what she was telling to me.  That is until a few days later I was told things verbatim by the person I was calling about.  Since then, she has been 80-85% accurate with feelings and emotions.  Predictions I never ask so I wouldn’t know how her timeframes are. 

anything